WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in The Alliance of Queens
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, The Alliance of Queens is ranked 5,824th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Empire of Vitannia||Democratic Socialists||“Waves that flow and dye the land gold.”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of The Sorrowed||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Forward unto dawn! Forward unto death!”|
|3.||The Free Land of Abbey Anumia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Why must we be at either extreme?”|
|4.||The Blanchefleur House of Aessiris||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lost my muchness, have I?”|
|5.||The Matriarchy of Ryvera||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Family is Forever”|
|6.||The Queendom of Elanesse||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Do not be hasty”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of Rosen Isles||Democratic Socialists||“Liberty for one and all”|
|8.||The Tropical Empire of Paranavi||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“For Life, for Love, and for the Blessed Land!”|
|9.||The Queen Regent Matriarchy of The House of Grey||Mother Knows Best State||“For the Glory of the Greys”|
|10.||The Mind Controlling Nation of The Diamond Queen||Corporate Police State||“Why don't you pass the time with a game of solitaire? ”|
- 5 days ago: Going away hero ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Switzance lost WA Delegate status.
- 8 days ago: The Grand Queendom of Acrevennia departed this region for Taijitu.
- 12 days ago: Astaristan ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The United Democratic Empire of St nevis and kitts of the region The Constitutional Union withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 15 days ago: Clubs ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Switzance became regional WA Delegate.
- 16 days ago: The Mother loving of Sons of Dixie arrived from Balder.
- 19 days ago: The Sparkly Queendom of Hibiki Ganaha departed this region for Nugut.
- 19 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Coudu departed this region for Conflation.
The Alliance of Queens Regional Message Board
16 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Vitannia, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Kaeta Numuerta Times is sold out.
The Alliance of Queens contains 21 nations, the 638th most in the world.
Vitannia is ranked 21st in The Alliance of Queens and 140,044th in the world for Most Pacifist, scoring -850 on the Lennon-Springsteen Scale.
*sighs* They could have gotten a copy of Victoria's Secrete catalog which amounts to the same thing.
True, but those women don't have the power world leaders posses.
I wouldn't say that. So much of the Welt Politik has been influenced by women in the bedroom. ;)
But people want to draw their attention to the women in foreground, not the women in the background.
What's there to get excited over knickers?
Most people have an corrosive desire to imitate the influential around them in both appearance and personality. And imitation sells.
Just because some celebrity buys/wears/owns something, that isn't going to make me go out and purchase it. I have my own style and tastes.
Then you are one of the smarter ones.