WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial Republic of Criliana (elected 213 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in The Alliance of Queens
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, The Alliance of Queens is ranked 3,563rd in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Warrior Cat Queendom of Lamira||Democratic Socialists||“For ThunderClan!”|
|2.||The Imperial Republic of Criliana||Democratic Socialists||“Fate is a tangle. Follow one thread.”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Switzance||Democratic Socialists||“Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.”|
|4.||The Empire of Vitannia||Father Knows Best State||“My power over you grows stronger yet.”|
|5.||The Hidden Life of -Jenny-||Capitalizt||“Girls Having Fun”|
|6.||The Queen Founder of The Isle of Rose||Capitalizt||“Born to fly upwards, and thus we shall go to the stars.”|
|7.||The Blanchefleur House of Aessiris||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lost my muchness, have I?”|
|8.||The Queendom of Elanesse||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Do not be hasty”|
|9.||The Sesquipedalian Loquacity of Elindra KDC||New York Times Democracy||“Sic semper tyrannis.”|
|10.||The Matriarchy of Ledilia||Democratic Socialists||“Freedom For Those Who Are Opressed”|
- 7 days ago: The Kingdom of Cleopatrastan of the region Aurelia proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Universal Light of Greatest Mother of the region Femocratic Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 37 days ago: The Principality of Virginia Belle 3 ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: The Benevolent Dictatorship of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku proposed constructing embassies.
- 41 days ago: The Commonwealth of NCS Ambassador ceased to exist.
- 43 days ago: The Kingdom of Issedon arrived from Lazarus.
- 45 days ago: The Republic of Dip-Dap-Dam ceased to exist.
- 45 days ago: The Kingdom of Issedon ceased to exist.
- 63 days ago: The People's Republic of Ritestan ceased to exist.
- 64 days ago: The Duel Roads of The Maroon Path ceased to exist.
The Alliance of Queens Regional Message Board
I'd need more money.. too bad it's not like the old days where I could just invade the land next door..
A Japanese Garden in a Terrarium could work.
Japanese gardens are beautiful Hibiki :)
Hard part is finding plants that survive in a place where the weather violently changes.. They have to be both cold and head strong as well as flood and drought tolerant and be able to deal with strong winds as well..
Lillies have proven to be strong survivors!
wildflowers are a great option too.
Oh yes I have a lot of those that come back annually!
A rock garden would require minimal care and upkeep.
I want a rock garden....
Rock gardens don't work so well here..at least if you have Bermuda grass around.. that stuff will grow like a carpet over the rocks making it impossible to weed unless you dig the whole thing up again..