WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial Republic of Criliana (elected 354 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in The Alliance of Queens
As a region, The Alliance of Queens is ranked 15,331st in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Sparkly Queendom of Hibiki Ganaha||Corporate Police State||“CUUUUUUTE!”|
|2.||The Regent Emerita of The Lady Eowyn||Corporate Police State||“No living Man am I! You look upon a Woman!”|
|3.||The Mind Controlling Nation of The Diamond Queen||Corporate Police State||“Why don't you pass the time with a game of solitaire? ”|
|4.||The Queendom of Elanesse||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Do not be hasty”|
|5.||The Queen of Clubs||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“♣”|
|6.||The Sesquipedalian Loquacity of Elindra KDC||New York Times Democracy||“Sic semper tyrannis.”|
|7.||The Royal Dutch Founder of Lortaz||Father Knows Best State||“je maintiendrai”|
|8.||The Anney Anne of Caer Gwydion||Father Knows Best State||“As long as there is life, there is hope.”|
|9.||The Mother loving of Sons of Dixie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Look Away, Look Away, Look away, Dixieland”|
|10.||The Queen Regent Matriarchy of The House of Grey||Mother Knows Best State||“For the Glory of the Greys”|
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Queendom of Alzo departed this region for The Utopian Lands of Oroin Mend.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Republic of Eskvor of the region Lightmont proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Queendom of Alzo arrived from The East Pacific.
- 12 days ago: The Queendom of Donimae arrived from The Pacific.
- 15 days ago: The Queen of Clubs arrived from Balder.
- 19 days ago: The Queendom of Elliemoor arrived from The South Pacific.
- 23 days ago: The Matriarchy of Love and Sisterhood ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: The United Socialist States of Lepara ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: The World of Counter-earth ceased to exist.
- 41 days ago: The Holy Empire of Queen Kharma arrived from Dokutsu.
The Alliance of Queens Regional Message Board
So I designed a new flag, what's your guys/gals opinion? Keep it or go back?
That new theme they added makes issues more useful! you can unlock banners by getting stats increased now.. I knew my issue answering would pay off!
Also Vitannia looks... different..
oh that is why.. I missed that post!
I created two variants but I can't figure out which I prefer.
I think mine will stay the same... forever! though I rarely change flags on puppets..
Every now and then I create lore behind Vitannia and so simple things like new flags add flavor to the story behind it.
I should do that more often with my main nation.. It is getting a little outdated now..
Doesn't take much.
Maybe I'll just add more cute piccies!
Eh, I prefer my original flag.