WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia (elected 350 days ago)
Founder: The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia
Embassies: Bohemian Grove, Ozzy, The United States of Europe, GeoFront, Ankh Mauta, Esquarium, Australasian Democratic Union, Antifa, Union of Epic Nations, The Byzantine Galactic Empire, Minecraftia, Hotel Quebec, Oceanside, Old World Union, Sondria, Union of Free States, and 26 others.The ACSN, Alaran peri quan preciad, Flegavia, The Ascendancy, The ProcrastiNations, Noctur, Nysa, New Coalition of Nations, United Catholic Nations, Leninist Russia, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Skivx, Sinterventie, Austritaria, Roman Catholic Church, OmegaT Empire, The Alliance Pocket Universe, United Empire of Islam, Panessos, Darwin Allied Republics, The Darwin Allied Republics, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, Tychrome, The Alliances Homeland, The United Nations of Here, and Council of The Federated Nations.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Alliance of Grittonia
As a region, The Alliance of Grittonia is ranked 402nd in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Goodie-Two-Shoe-Topia of Fatatatutti||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fatatatuti Oe? (Wanna buy some coconuts?)”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Winian Islands||Corporate Bordello||“Sans peur et sans reproche”|
|3.||The Socialist People's Republic of Thurask||Left-wing Utopia||“We have been naught, we shall be all!”|
|4.||The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Grittonia is... on Vacation”|
|5.||The Allied States of Noders||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To Each A Devil In His Own Form.”|
|6.||The Empire of Gonbu||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Emperor is all”|
|7.||The Caesardom of Vescia||Left-Leaning College State||“Fastosus, aequitas, parilitas”|
|8.||The Republic of Alphonsylvania||Left-wing Utopia||“Quack!”|
|9.||The Imperium of NERV arms conglomerate||Democratic Socialists||“we are transcended from those ties that bind the Mortal”|
|10.||The Allied Nations of Strangereal||New York Times Democracy||“Iunctus ut Unus”|
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Republic of Loyal Citizens of the region United Regions proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics of the region Austritaria cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Alliance of Grittonia.
- 5 days ago: The Dominion of Dakigek of the region Austritaria ordered the closure of its embassy in The Alliance of Grittonia.
- 5 days ago: The Kingdom of Cirona ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Holy Empire of Bosnia and Herczegovina departed this region for Slavya.
- 7 days ago: The Holy Empire of Bosnia and Herczegovina arrived from Minecraftia.
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between The Alliance of Grittonia and Council of The Federated Nations.
- 10 days ago: The Libertarian States of Creestahlyia ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia agreed to construct embassies with Council of The Federated Nations.
- 13 days ago: Embassy established between The Alliance of Grittonia and The United Nations of Here.
The Alliance of Grittonia Regional Message Board
i said happy bday o>O
wellll it is your birthday. welll... happy b-day http://images.dangerousminds.net/uploads/images/Divine_birthday_cake.jpg _DDD
Sounds Cool Gritt, if you ever want an awesome 1st contact, contact NERV!, seriously i havent RP'ed in so long.^^ however I have rehashed my Race quite a lot since we last played...
I plan on having the Grittonian Empire going out of a self-imposed isolation, which seems a bit cliché but why not. Something about a artificial veil or something and that they open up a lane in that in order to allow proper travel etc. Think of entering East Germany, that sort of thing.
What will happen to all of the Pappa Nick P impersonators in Fatatatutti?
They will still exist in MT, since the Grittonian Empire is FT
Glad to hear it. Most of the Pappa Nick P impersonators are too tall to be convincing as Alphonse impersonators. They might have had to get real jobs.
Can't have that happen!
hmm, it would be interesting if the space-berlin wall/Grittonian Iron Curtain fell near my worlds...
hell yea number 111111111111111111111