WA Delegate: The Allied States of Noders (elected )
Founder: The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in The Alliance of Grittonia
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, The Alliance of Grittonia is ranked 1,311th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Socialist People's Republic of Thurask||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We have been naught, we shall be all!”|
|2.||The Allied States of Noders||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ad Victoriam Et Decus”|
|3.||The Allied Nations of Strangereal||New York Times Democracy||“Iunctus ut Unus”|
|4.||The Tropical Paradox of Fatatatutti||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fatatatuti Oe? (Wanna buy some coconuts?)”|
|5.||The Republic of Alphonsylvania||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Quack!”|
|6.||The Republic of Eastbrick||New York Times Democracy||“Sturdy in the face of progress.”|
- : The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia removed a dispatch.
- : West olwe ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Noders added a dispatch.
- : Embassy cancelled between Den and The Alliance of Grittonia.
- : The Trancended Imperium of NERV arms conglomerate ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Noders removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Allied States of Noders ordered the closure of embassies between The Alliance of Grittonia and Den.
- : The Allied States of Noders updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Allied States of Noders password-protected the region.
- : The Allied States of Noders dismissed 8th wintony as Rebelliouser King of The Alliance of Grittonia.
The Alliance of Grittonia Regional Message Board
we use Carbon-laced graphene, Smart-paper!, we also have rizla papers, however we dont really write on those.
We're a bit concerned about those heavily-armed ducks in Alphonsylvania.
"Heavily Armed Ducks" would be a great name for a band.
im just imagining Ducks with over sized weightlifter arms, grabbing people off the street and feeding them to the swans
Actually just realized I haven't really done much in this region for like three years...I've just been kinda here..so hey guys!!
oh god grit is gone :(
Well done, Noders.
we brave few