WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia (elected 1 year 221 days ago)
Founder: The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia
Embassies: Ozzy, The United States of Europe, GeoFront, Esquarium, Antifa, The Byzantine Galactic Empire, Minecraftia, Old World Union, Sondria, Union of Free States, The ACSN, Alaran peri quan preciad, Flegavia, The Ascendancy, The ProcrastiNations, Nysa, and 16 others.New Coalition of Nations, Leninist Russia, Skivx, Sinterventie, Austritaria, The Alliance Pocket Universe, United Empire of Islam, Panessos, The Darwin Allied Republics, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, Tychrome, The United Nations of Here, The Illuminati, The Land of the Most Compitent, The Remnants of the Mian Empire, and Nocturnalya.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in The Alliance of Grittonia
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, The Alliance of Grittonia is ranked 16,602nd in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Republic of Alphonsylvania||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Quack!”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Cirona||Civil Rights Lovefest||“J'ai la foi”|
|3.||The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia||Father Knows Best State||“Grittonia is back!”|
|4.||The Trancended Imperium of NERV arms conglomerate||Democratic Socialists||“we are transcended from those ties that bind the Mortal”|
|5.||The Allied Nations of Strangereal||New York Times Democracy||“Iunctus ut Unus”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Winian Islands||New York Times Democracy||“Sans peur et sans reproche”|
|7.||The Goodie-Two-Shoe-Topia of Fatatatutti||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fatatatuti Oe? (Wanna buy some coconuts?)”|
|8.||The Allied States of Noders||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ad Victoriam Et Decus”|
|9.||The Socialist People's Republic of Thurask||Left-wing Utopia||“We have been naught, we shall be all!”|
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Australasian Democratic Union and The Alliance of Grittonia.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of Gonbu ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between Nocturnalya and The Alliance of Grittonia.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Rational nobility of the region Australasian Democratic Union ordered the closure of its embassy in The Alliance of Grittonia.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Imlenetia ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture of the region Nova proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia agreed to construct embassies with Nocturnalya.
- 11 days ago: The Dominion of The Nocturnal Keeper of the region Nocturnalya proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Kingdom of Winian Islands arrived from Lazarus.
- 18 days ago: The Kingdom of Xavendiathose of the region Empire Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
The Alliance of Grittonia Regional Message Board
HARRY: the internet police obviously!, also the crisis over there."
*points to a spot off screen, the camera pans and, lo and behold, a crisis emerges from the stage door.
why is it that this place is so off-and-on with in region roleplay?
[translaton] Those grapes ain't gonna lick themselves.
HARRY: "URgh, right" *smile for the cameras "we're gonna jump to an Add break now, stay tuned for more! "
Dead last for Largest Defense Forces. Finally, some distinction.
(But we do have the cutest general.)
shall we make a map for our region?
Maps have been tried and failed... It's due to the fact that in MT, there are two possibilities: 1. You take a entirely new map and everyone picks a spot (which only works with new nations) or 2. You try to mold everyone's maps together, which also doesn't tend to work due to various ways to make maps and such.
For FT however, it's a bit easier due to the fact that you simply map the star systems or, at it's most zoomed, a single star system in case it's shared by two (or more) powers.
For example, Fatatatutti is at the location of Hawaii but it's the size of Australia.
fair enough ^^, i was just browsing our allied regions, a few of them have maps so i thought i'd bring it to the table, so to speak, also: fatatatutti, i like your nation's stylew as far as gelogical placement. ^^
my thing for my people was always Nodirans but Ns says Nodersian o.O i like mine better