WA Delegate: The Allied Nations of Strangereal (elected )
Founder: The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Alliance of Grittonia
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Alliance of Grittonia is ranked 5,082nd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Tropical Paradox of Fatatatutti||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fatatatuti Oe? (Wanna buy some coconuts?)”|
|2.||The Allied Nations of Strangereal||New York Times Democracy||“Iunctus ut Unus”|
|3.||The Socialist People's Republic of Thurask||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We have been naught, we shall be all!”|
|4.||The Republic of Alphonsylvania||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Quack!”|
|5.||The Republic of Eastbrick||New York Times Democracy||“Sturdy in the face of progress.”|
- : The Allied Nations of Strangereal became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Allied States of Noders lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Allied States of Noders ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia removed a dispatch.
- : West olwe ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Noders added a dispatch.
- : Embassy cancelled between Den and The Alliance of Grittonia.
- : The Trancended Imperium of NERV arms conglomerate ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Noders removed the tag "Invader".
The Alliance of Grittonia Regional Message Board
we use Carbon-laced graphene, Smart-paper!, we also have rizla papers, however we dont really write on those.
"Heavily Armed Ducks" would be a great name for a band.
im just imagining Ducks with over sized weightlifter arms, grabbing people off the street and feeding them to the swans
Actually just realized I haven't really done much in this region for like three years...I've just been kinda here..so hey guys!!
oh god grit is gone :(
Well done, Noders.
we brave few