WA Delegate: The Allied States of Noders (elected )
Founder: The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in The Alliance of Grittonia
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, The Alliance of Grittonia is ranked 2,875th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Socialist People's Republic of Thurask||Father Knows Best State||“We have been naught, we shall be all!”|
|2.||The Tropical Paradox of Fatatatutti||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fatatatuti Oe? (Wanna buy some coconuts?)”|
|3.||The Republic of Alphonsylvania||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Quack!”|
|4.||The Allied States of Noders||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ad Victoriam Et Decus”|
|5.||The Republic of Eastbrick||New York Times Democracy||“Sturdy in the face of progress.”|
|6.||The Allied Nations of Strangereal||New York Times Democracy||“Iunctus ut Unus”|
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia removed a dispatch.
- : West olwe ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Noders added a dispatch.
- : Embassy cancelled between Den and The Alliance of Grittonia.
- : The Trancended Imperium of NERV arms conglomerate ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Noders removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Allied States of Noders ordered the closure of embassies between The Alliance of Grittonia and Den.
- : The Allied States of Noders updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Allied States of Noders password-protected the region.
The Alliance of Grittonia Regional Message Board
we use Carbon-laced graphene, Smart-paper!, we also have rizla papers, however we dont really write on those.
We're a bit concerned about those heavily-armed ducks in Alphonsylvania.
"Heavily Armed Ducks" would be a great name for a band.
im just imagining Ducks with over sized weightlifter arms, grabbing people off the street and feeding them to the swans
Actually just realized I haven't really done much in this region for like three years...I've just been kinda here..so hey guys!!
oh god grit is gone :(
Well done, Noders.
we brave few