WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia (elected 2 years 136 days ago)
Founder: The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia
Embassies: Ozzy, The United States of Europe, GeoFront, Esquarium, Antifa, The Byzantine Galactic Empire, Minecraftia, Old World Union, Union of Free States, The ACSN, Alaran peri quan preciad, The Ascendancy, The ProcrastiNations, Skivx, Sinterventie, Austritaria, and 9 others.The Alliance Pocket Universe, United Empire of Islam, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, The United Nations of Here, The Illuminati, Nocturnalya, Sondria, Commonwealth of Liberty, and Avadam Inn.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Happiest Citizens in The Alliance of Grittonia
A recent survey attempted to measure the average happiness of citizens in various nations. These results should be treated with caution, however, as results tend to fluctuate from day to day.
As a region, The Alliance of Grittonia is ranked 16,904th in the world for Happiest Citizens.
|1.||The Kingdom of Winian Islands||New York Times Democracy||“Sans peur et sans reproche”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of West Olwe||Left-wing Utopia||“We found better stuff.”|
|3.||The Republic of Alphonsylvania||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Quack!”|
|4.||The Allied States of Noders||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ad Victoriam Et Decus”|
|5.||The Federation of Cirona||Anarchy||“Berdasarkan Ilmu”|
|6.||The Allied Nations of Strangereal||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Iunctus ut Unus”|
|7.||The Trancended Imperium of NERV arms conglomerate||Democratic Socialists||“we are transcended from those ties that bind the Mortal”|
|8.||The Tropical Paradox of Fatatatutti||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fatatatuti Oe? (Wanna buy some coconuts?)”|
|9.||The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Grittonia is back!”|
|10.||The Socialist People's Republic of Thurask||Left-wing Utopia||“We have been naught, we shall be all!”|
- 18 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and The Alliance of Grittonia.
- 21 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Alliance of Grittonia.
- 22 days ago: Embassy established between Avadam Inn and The Alliance of Grittonia.
- 25 days ago: The Pappaistic Nation of Grittonia agreed to construct embassies with Avadam Inn.
- 26 days ago: The United Galactic District's of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Confederacy of Anoppinawoariarw ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Alliance of Grittonia.
- 37 days ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Alliance of Grittonia.
- 50 days ago: The Federal Republic of Romania Deux departed this region for Ozzy.
- 50 days ago: The Federal Republic of Romania Deux arrived from The West Pacific.
The Alliance of Grittonia Regional Message Board
I'm always online (although not always as Grit). I'm quite fine, how are you NERV?
we're all fine here, watched some good Christmas and new-year TV, was fun. ^^, did anyone else see 2014 wipe? here's a link if you didn't:
Look out! He's got a bomb!
*she's got a bomb!.... im riding the bomb, "yahoooooo,...... WaahhhhOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
In Fatatatutti, Slim Pickens is considered one of the greatest non-fish actors of all time.
The Supreme Ruler is all the actor we need in Grittonia.
In Fatatatutti, who's the greatest fish actor?
Our best-known fish actor is the fish who played the Fish With No Name in A Fish Full of Dollars, Forty-two Dollars More and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Duckling. He's also the star of the Fry Hard franchise and he's our President. Rumours that he has been eaten and secretly replaced several times have not been substantiated.
Ironically, though duck movies are even more popular than fish movies, we have no well-known duck actors. Apparently, ducks aren't focused enough to sustain a long career.