WA Delegate: The Allied Nations of Strangereal (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The Alliance of Grittonia
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The Alliance of Grittonia is ranked 1,042nd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Allied Nations of Strangereal||New York Times Democracy||“Iunctus ut Unus”|
|2.||The Socialist People's Republic of Thurask||Democratic Socialists||“We have been naught, we shall be all!”|
|3.||The Tropical Paradox of Fatatatutti||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fatatatuti Oe? (Wanna buy some coconuts?)”|
|4.||The Republic of Alphonsylvania||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Quack!”|
|5.||The Republic of Eastbrick||New York Times Democracy||“Sturdy in the face of progress.”|
- : The Republic of Alphonsylvania arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of Alphonsylvania ceased to exist.
- : The Allied Nations of Strangereal became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Allied States of Noders lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Allied States of Noders ceased to exist.
- : The RMB Spammers Will Be Ejected of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Grittonia removed a dispatch.
- : West olwe ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Noders added a dispatch.
- : Embassy cancelled between Den and The Alliance of Grittonia.
The Alliance of Grittonia Regional Message Board
we use Carbon-laced graphene, Smart-paper!, we also have rizla papers, however we dont really write on those.
"Heavily Armed Ducks" would be a great name for a band.
Actually just realized I haven't really done much in this region for like three years...I've just been kinda here..so hey guys!!
oh god grit is gone :(
Well done, Noders.
we brave few