WA Delegate: The Empire of the Great Wolf of CREEEEEED (elected 86 days ago)
Founder: The Imperium of Lenehen
Embassies: The Peoples Liberation Army, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Secularia, The Misty Realm, The Alliance of Grittonia, Democratic Social Union, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, Leninist Russia, The Commonwealth of Kings, The Darklands, Astyria, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Genuan Rebirth, The Northern Countries, The National Conglomerate, Global Powers, and 1 other.Asiana.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The ACSN
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The ACSN is ranked 15,721st in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Principality of Monforte||New York Times Democracy||“Virtus unita fortior ”|
|2.||The United Republic of Baldur Prime||Corporate Bordello||“The End Justifies The Means”|
|3.||The Atheist Republic of Sankji||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Deeds not Words”|
|4.||The United Kingdom of Protestant Britain||Capitalist Paradise||“Deo duce, ferro comitante ”|
|5.||The Constitutional Monarchy of De Levante||Democratic Socialists||“Dios salve al Rey”|
|6.||The Republic of British Imperial Ambassador to The ACSN||Corporate Police State||“In the Empire we trust”|
|7.||The United Federation of Leonarus||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dura lex sed lex!”|
|8.||The Republic of Rynagria||Democratic Socialists||“May God forgive us for what we've done.”|
|9.||The Federal Republic of New Carloso||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori”|
|10.||The Great Empire of Rednael||Democratic Socialists||“Long live the Empire of Rednael!”|
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Empire of the Great Wolf of CREEEEEED banned The Empire of 1st Mithean Follower from the region.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Empire of 1st Mithean Follower departed this region for The Western Colonies.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Empire of 1st Mithean Follower arrived from Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Republic of Pargentina of the region South Seas proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The 2nd british empire and The ACSN.
- 5 days ago: The United Commonwealth of Bankampar ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The People's Republic of Cylidia arrived from The Supreme Union.
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Federal Islands 2 and The ACSN.
- 7 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Free Land of Civil unrest departed this region for Asia.
The ACSN Regional Message Board
I'm going to put this out there. If anyone has PMT equipment that they want to unload, I would be interested in purchasing it. I've been making my own, but it's slow going.
Okay, now this is my military grocery list for today:
900 FIM-92 "Stingers"
700 FGM-148 "Javelin"
15,000 AT-4 CS
1,000 SMAW with 200,000 Rockets
60 MIM-104 "Patriot" with 600 Missiles
2,000 M60A3 Patton Tanks with 50,000 Shells
30 M1A2 Abrams with 30,000 shells
buying or selling?
If you're selling spare me the MIM-104 Patriots, the SMAW and the 900 FIM-92.
I could spare you a squadron of 18 CPAC-AJs Ryan for $894,600,000 NSD with a 5% discount for being a member of the ACSN bringing it to a total of $849,870,000.
You can check its details here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=291014&p=19542399#p19542399
Those vehicles look nice Carl. RU planning on adding ships to the storefront?
Yup. Propably a few destroyers, Amphibious Assault Ships and submarines.
So here's my shopping list.
I require like 20 T-72 MBTs (or as many as I can purchase) and Im thinking that would be damn near impossible due to my currency's value.
A ton of anti-tank weapons. I don't care what they are so long as they can murder an Abrams or a Challenger 2
Another thing I need is alot of General purpose MGs and squad support MGs. And they need to be in the high calibers, I'm talking 7.39x46mm Lukyanov (please don't criticize) or 7.62x51mm
I ALSO REQUIRE PLANES AND HELICOPTERS!
please. I don't care what. Just no MIGS
The Challengers a bastard to kill............... An RPG won't do much to it, only other Challengers can take out Challengers.
Also, why no Migs? Their good fighters.