WA Delegate: The Empire of the Great Wolf of CREEEEEED (elected 50 days ago)
Founder: The Imperium of Lenehen
Embassies: The Peoples Liberation Army, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Secularia, The Misty Realm, The Alliance of Grittonia, Democratic Social Union, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, Leninist Russia, The Commonwealth of Kings, The Darklands, Astyria, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, Genuan Rebirth, The Northern Countries, The National Conglomerate, Global Powers, and 4 others.Asiana, The 2nd British Empire, Victorian States, and The Federal Islands 2.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in The ACSN
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, The ACSN is ranked 733rd in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Eternal Empire of New Babylonia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“From the ashes we rise, to save none and all. ”|
|2.||The Imperium of Lenehen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Only the awkward question; only the foolish ask twice”|
|3.||The Empire of the Great Wolf of CREEEEEED||Father Knows Best State||“By the will of the Great Wolf, make it so.”|
|4.||The Enclave Union of Kalarin||Father Knows Best State||“United we are strong, divided we fall”|
|5.||The Nation of Republica Federal de Catalunya||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Viurem lliures o morirem. (Live free or die)”|
|6.||The United Federation of Leonarus||Left-Leaning College State||“Dura lex sed lex!”|
|7.||The Federal Republic of New Carloso||Capitalizt||“Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori”|
|8.||The Secular imperial republic of Lolomz||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ Nos autem populus sum, cum omnibus legati”|
|9.||The Democratic States of Shalum||Left-Leaning College State||“United We Stand, Divided We Fall”|
|10.||The Atheist Republic of Sankji||Left-Leaning College State||“Deeds not Words”|
- 5 hours ago: The Corporate Republic of Kings Island ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: The Intergalactic Colonies of Facist-Germania ceased to exist.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Federation of Lolloh departed this region for Atlas.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between The ACSN and The Federal Islands 2.
- 5 days ago: The Forward movement of United Furry Alliance of the region The Federal Islands 2nd Gen cancelled the closure of its embassy in The ACSN.
- 5 days ago: The Federation of Bossia of the region The Federal Islands 2nd Gen ordered the closure of its embassy in The ACSN.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Royal Phoenixia ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Colonial State of Greater Amerika ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Empire of the Great Wolf of CREEEEEED agreed to construct embassies with The Federal Islands 2.
- 10 days ago: The United Senatorial Republic of The Wacha of the region The Misty Realm cancelled the closure of its embassy in The ACSN.
The ACSN Regional Message Board
Possibly. I've always wondered how my dragons would fair in warfare.
Depends on opponent, obviously. They would do well against modern infantry, probably not so much against heat-seeking missiles.
Possibly. Scales are tough, and possibly with reflective qualities. Further, heat-seeking missiles need time to arms and deploy. Dragons fly low and scorch their enemies on the ground. If they get too close, you can't arm those now-worthless missiles, and small-arms fire is hardly effective.
What about aircraft? A few jet fighters against a lizard?
On another note, I'm making an ACSN mod for civ 5. I'll add in every nation in the ACSN into the game. (with myself being the first complete.)
I'm moving onto New Babylonia and I'm wondering what your two uniques will be, e.g my CPAC-AJ fighter replaces the ordinary Jet Fighter. The Varangian Guard and the Divinity-class seem to be a good option.
I'll agree to that, Carl. I usual go for air supremacy, but massive missile dreadnoughts kinda eliminate the need for planes.
I hope you'll make the Divinity appropriately expensive. It should definitely be a long-term financial thing.
You guys fine with me leaving? It's another RP region, and I,was worried you guys would be hurt if I left.
Sorry to see you go, but it's your choice if you want to leave. Keep in touch.
What a pity.
At least he asked to clear it with us, that was very polite.
Yeah, usually they just high tail it out of here...