WA Delegate (non-executive): The Christian Republic of Jeskoigriech (elected 119 days ago)
Founder: The People's Republic of Gridea
Today's World Census Report
The Most Conservative in Temay
Citizens in nations ranked highly tend to have greater restrictions placed on what they may do in their personal lives, whether via community values or government-imposed law.
As a region, Temay is ranked 8,004th in the world for Most Conservative.
|1.||The Borderlands of Barcelvillo||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Que la fuerza de Barcel alguna vez reinará destacado!”|
|2.||The Holy United Kingdom of Alexandonium||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Knowledge is a blessing from God.”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Pionero||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Por el Reino!- For the Kingdom!”|
|4.||The Empire of Anconia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Status enim sumus”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of Forebrena||Iron Fist Consumerists||“What's mine is mine, whats yours will be mine.”|
|6.||The Christian Republic of Jeskoigriech||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Königreich der Menschen- Kingdom of the People”|
|7.||The Armed Republic of Coalition of Ordered Govts||Father Knows Best State||“The COG is the Way”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Lord Javert||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am the law and the law is not mocked.”|
|9.||The Borderlands of -8||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”|
|10.||The Rogue Nation of Protens||Father Knows Best State||“Nation? What Nation? This place is a hell-hole!”|
- 12 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Protens arrived from Lazarus.
- 17 days ago: The Free Land of Altus Arura Astrum_Supreme Golden Star arrived from The East Pacific.
- 19 days ago: The Kingdom of Skyloff departed this region for Albion.
- 19 days ago: The Kingdom of Lord Javert arrived from The Pacific.
- 23 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Terra Exemplum Sempitrnum ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: The Armed Republic of Coalition of Ordered Govts arrived from The North Pacific.
- 24 days ago: The Federation of Oni-Kaisen arrived from The North Pacific.
- 24 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Talon Islands arrived from The West Pacific.
- 24 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Vulfos arrived from The South Pacific.
- 24 days ago: The Empire of Anconia arrived from The West Pacific.
Temay Regional Message Board
Alright. I have endorsed Jeskoigriech, so he should be Delegate (Congrats!). Now I have a question-does anyone get the concept of raiding?
Can I add my other nation The Borderlands of Barcelvillo to Temay?
I have no reason to object to it, no. As for raiding, I'm not [i]familiar[/] per se, but I understand part of the concept. Though I ask, what might be the incentive of making an offensive move such as that?
I don't exactly know currently why I want to know about raiding. Raiding's been common though, and there's been quite a bit of conversation on it. And also, if we could prepare against it if we were to be raided. And also, I was in a region before where raiding was popular. :)
Okay. I would like to take a defensive position on that, considering our numbers, but I'll look into it. Where are these particular conversations?
(Also, I posted some more on off-site forum.)
My former region was The Conquerors, where I was reviewing old messages about raiding. And there was a recent proposal on repealing the condemning of the Black Riders. It was a thought. And I'll review more from the Offline Temay Forum.
Forgive my absences ... my laptop won't be coming to me until I get working on an oversized lawn. Anyways, I should'nt be without one for much longer.
That is quite alright. I'll be on every day, so...good luck on the lawn! ;)