WA Delegate: None.
Technopolis contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Technopolis
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Technopolis is ranked 694th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The City State of New Izumo||Corporate Police State||“Let Discipline Be Our Shield”|
|2.||The Republic of Sorgloss||Capitalist Paradise||“Be bold, fly high!”|
|3.||The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The lights are on but there's no one home”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects||Corporate Bordello||“Per Lucre Ad Astra”|
- 6 days ago: The Distopia of Stejtopia ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects arrived from Lazarus.
- 16 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights arrived from The Eternal Knights.
- 25 days ago: The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights departed this region for The Eternal Knights.
- 117 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 125 days ago: Stejtopia arrived from Osiris.
- 196 days ago: The Mobile Airship Fleet of Ax Anax departed this region for Latveria.
- 197 days ago: The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights lost WA Delegate status.
- 197 days ago: The Most Serene Kingdom of Neiades ceased to exist.
Technopolis Regional Message Board
Is my luck in, someone is taking an interest in me.. I am not doing so bad thanks, things are not getting any better, I am becoming less mobile than I was and I keep getting recalled to hospital for various things but I am that laid back none of it really bothers me, I have enjoyed my life so far and have no regrets.
Your life is not over yet! Why don't you try regular walks. You don't have to go very far our anything but, as they say "You don't use it, you lose it!" I'm glad you're doing well though. :) That's good. Life is worth living.
I thought from the start it would be a GER-ARG final. Should have put some money on it
Next year Stej!
I think all of the UK will be betting on Germany, except of course the Argentine nationals that live here. Its funny that we have been to war with both countries yet things like football or soccer as its known in N/America has no boundaries when it comes to competing against each other. Argentine is a bad word to mention because of our political reasons against them, its not the populace we are against, its the ruling junta that is doing the damage.
No one pays attention to the doubles for some reason
Well, I suppose no one owed any money in the UK then, BL.
There will be the same amount of money owed here like everywhere else. There has to be a winner and a loser.
What makes it laughable is the fact that both sides will bet to win or lose to cover their losses.
Catch you tomorrow Sorgie.
"Houston, we had a problem."
Roger Houston, what's the problem?