WA Delegate: None.
Technopolis contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Technopolis
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Technopolis is ranked 16,184th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The City State of New Izumo||Corporate Police State||“Let Discipline Be Our Shield”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects||Corporate Bordello||“Per Lucre Ad Astra”|
|3.||The Republic of Sorgloss||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Be bold, fly high!”|
- : The Social Alliance of Kyldellian Halon of the region Kylden proposed constructing embassies.
- : Technates of the region Alliance of technates proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights ceased to exist.
- : The Distopia of Stejtopia ceased to exist.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects ceased to exist.
- : Blackpool lights arrived from The Eternal Knights.
- : Blackpool lights departed this region for The Eternal Knights.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : Stejtopia arrived from Osiris.
Technopolis Regional Message Board
There will be the same amount of money owed here like everywhere else. There has to be a winner and a loser.
What makes it laughable is the fact that both sides will bet to win or lose to cover their losses.
Catch you tomorrow Sorgie.
"Houston, we had a problem."
Roger Houston, what's the problem?
It is with great sadness that The Hanging Judge aka Ormrod aka Blackpool Lights passed away in the early hours of 12th September. He has asked me to put this message to all his friends on PC Nation. Love Joan.
Wow. Peace be with him.
I'm still here. Alone. But here.
I'm sticking around, at least. Even if I'm mostly silent.
My main nation, Bears Armed, has just had an issue accepted for use. It's #429, 'No Taxation without Representation?'
Congratulations on your success!