WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Technopolis
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Technopolis is ranked 14,260th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Republic of Sorgloss||Capitalist Paradise||“Be bold, fly high!”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects||Corporate Bordello||“Per Lucre Ad Astra”|
|3.||The Distopia of Stejtopia||Father Knows Best State||“Stejliness is next to Godliness”|
|4.||The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The lights are on but there's no one home”|
|5.||The City State of New Izumo||Corporate Police State||“Let Discipline Be Our Shield”|
- 84 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 92 days ago: The Distopia of Stejtopia arrived from Osiris.
- 163 days ago: The Mobile Airship Fleet of Ax Anax departed this region for Latveria.
- 164 days ago: The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights lost WA Delegate status.
- 164 days ago: The Most Serene Kingdom of Neiades ceased to exist.
- 164 days ago: The Queendom of Nuevo marseille ceased to exist.
- 164 days ago: The People's Republic of Le Commune ceased to exist.
- 164 days ago: The Confederacy of Dichalla ceased to exist.
- 164 days ago: The Empire of Marsille ceased to exist.
- 175 days ago: Virutech of the region Idun proposed constructing embassies.
Technopolis Regional Message Board
you cannot watch everything so I just concentrate on the singles, I do all my watching on the TV because the BBC give you multiple choices and you can flick between various matches. The doubles only come on screen in the second week when the singles start to tail off..eg. from the quarter finals onwards. The Australian, French and American slams do not offer these conditions because they are shown on different TV channels.
My, you are an inquisitive soul aren't you.
Hey, it's something that interests you (or in this case not so much) and so that interests me.
Also, how have you been?
Is my luck in, someone is taking an interest in me.. I am not doing so bad thanks, things are not getting any better, I am becoming less mobile than I was and I keep getting recalled to hospital for various things but I am that laid back none of it really bothers me, I have enjoyed my life so far and have no regrets.
Your life is not over yet! Why don't you try regular walks. You don't have to go very far our anything but, as they say "You don't use it, you lose it!" I'm glad you're doing well though. :) That's good. Life is worth living.
I thought from the start it would be a GER-ARG final. Should have put some money on it
Next year Stej!
I think all of the UK will be betting on Germany, except of course the Argentine nationals that live here. Its funny that we have been to war with both countries yet things like football or soccer as its known in N/America has no boundaries when it comes to competing against each other. Argentine is a bad word to mention because of our political reasons against them, its not the populace we are against, its the ruling junta that is doing the damage.
No one pays attention to the doubles for some reason
Well, I suppose no one owed any money in the UK then, BL.
There will be the same amount of money owed here like everywhere else. There has to be a winner and a loser.
What makes it laughable is the fact that both sides will bet to win or lose to cover their losses.
Catch you tomorrow Sorgie.