WA Delegate: None.
Technopolis contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Technopolis
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Technopolis is ranked 1,104th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The City State of New Izumo||Father Knows Best State||“We build the future”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects||Corporate Bordello||“Per Lucre Ad Astra”|
|3.||The Postage Stamp of Par Avion||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Prioritaire!”|
- : The City State of New Izumo arrived from Lazarus.
- : The City State of New Izumo ceased to exist.
- : The Postage Stamp of Par Avion arrived from Osiris.
- : The Postage Stamp of Par Avion ceased to exist.
- : The Postage Stamp of Par Avion arrived from Technotopia.
- : Stejtopia ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Astrolula of the region Potato Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Atomic Force of The Atomic Triforce of the region The Atomic Council proposed constructing embassies.
- : Stejtopia arrived from Balder.
- : Sorgloss ceased to exist.
Technopolis Regional Message Board
It is with great sadness that The Hanging Judge aka Ormrod aka Blackpool Lights passed away in the early hours of 12th September. He has asked me to put this message to all his friends on PC Nation. Love Joan.
Wow. Peace be with him.
I'm still here. Alone. But here.
I'm sticking around, at least. Even if I'm mostly silent.
My main nation, Bears Armed, has just had an issue accepted for use. It's #429, 'No Taxation without Representation?'
Congratulations on your success!
Well, that was a first. I've never forgotten about my nation before.
Hullo New Izumo. Alistaire here. Glad to be back. Also glad to see at least one familiar face. Sad that others are gone.
Oh and, #VoteLeave. Yeah!