WA Delegate: None.
Technopolis contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Technopolis
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Technopolis is ranked 494th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The City State of New Izumo||Corporate Police State||“Let Discipline Be Our Shield”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects||Corporate Bordello||“Per Lucre Ad Astra”|
|3.||The Republic of Sorgloss||New York Times Democracy||“Be bold, fly high!”|
- : The Republic of Sorgloss arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Sorgloss ceased to exist.
- : The Social Alliance of Kyldellian Halon of the region Kylden proposed constructing embassies.
- : Technates of the region Alliance of technates proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights ceased to exist.
- : The Distopia of Stejtopia ceased to exist.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects ceased to exist.
- : Blackpool lights arrived from The Eternal Knights.
- : Blackpool lights departed this region for The Eternal Knights.
Technopolis Regional Message Board
Roger Houston, what's the problem?
It is with great sadness that The Hanging Judge aka Ormrod aka Blackpool Lights passed away in the early hours of 12th September. He has asked me to put this message to all his friends on PC Nation. Love Joan.
Wow. Peace be with him.
I'm still here. Alone. But here.
I'm sticking around, at least. Even if I'm mostly silent.
My main nation, Bears Armed, has just had an issue accepted for use. It's #429, 'No Taxation without Representation?'
Congratulations on your success!
Well, that was a first. I've never forgotten about my nation before.
I think everyone's bound to do it once or twice. I haven't done it for a couple of years now, since I was in Uni, but more often than not I check and I've let five issues pile up.