WA Delegate: None.
Technopolis contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Technopolis
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Technopolis is ranked 593rd in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Sprawling City Sectors of New Izumo||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Let Discipline Be Our Shield”|
|2.||The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights||Capitalist Paradise||“The lights are on but there's no one home”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects||Corporate Bordello||“Per Lucre Ad Astra”|
|4.||The Republic of Sorgloss||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Be bold, fly high!”|
- 20 days ago: The Mobile Airship Fleet of Ax Anax departed this region for Latveria.
- 21 days ago: The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights lost WA Delegate status.
- 21 days ago: The Most Serene Kingdom of Neiades ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Queendom of Nuevo marseille ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The People's Republic of Le Commune ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Confederacy of Dichalla ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Empire of Marsille ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: The Rogue Nation of ViruTech of the region IDUN proposed constructing embassies.
- 70 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects arrived from International Democratic Union.
- 87 days ago: The Mobile Airship Fleet of Ax Anax arrived from Lazarus.
Technopolis Regional Message Board
Myy apologies about the prolonged absence: For one reason or another, I let almost all of my puppets CTE back around the summer.
A belated (unless you're still using the Julian calendar) "Happy Christmas" to everybody here.
Thanks! I had a baby then my comp died and I forgot to put it into my tabs in the new one then I just plum forgot about Nationstates. Fatherhood keeps one busy. And a merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.
I wish you all a Happy and wondrous New Year for 2014!!
I was searching around to see who had the biggest population in NationStates and I learned I'm off by about a billion. :( Also, the thread I read I found the information on was old and someone had asked a question after the thread had been inactive for about a year and the person was reprimanded for 'Grave digging.' In my search for information on the internet I have seen this complaint many times and I've always wondered why it bothers forum goers. Any thoughts?
Wow, I've never seen so many different members lodging messages before. So you are all real!
Some dude asked me to make a War Request. What is that?
I would not worry about it. There are only 4 of us left in the region now since Marsille and her puppets have died the death. I have lost delegate status because of that and I am going to retire from this region because of ill health. May I thank you all for your support in thge past and for keeping the region going. Alas, things come to an end eventually and I'm afraid that's whats happening here in Technopolis. May I suggest to those left that they find an alternative region to go to if they wish to carry on with the game. I will be here till my nation deletes and will pop in to see if you have all moved before I finally go myself. Good luck one and all, may you all succeed in your chosen paths.
Kindest regards, B/L.
Sorry to hear about your health. Hope things work out for the best for you.
Sorry to hear about that. I'll probably end up leaving this nation here until it's the last one left, as I'm only checking it every 60 days or so now, then move [back] to International Democratic Union.
I'm not going to be the first to leave this region, that's for sure.