WA Delegate: None.
Technopolis contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Technopolis
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Technopolis is ranked 17,506th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Republic of Sorgloss||Corporate Bordello||“Be bold, fly high!”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects||Corporate Bordello||“Per Lucre Ad Astra”|
|3.||The City State of New Izumo||Corporate Police State||“Let Discipline Be Our Shield”|
- 98 days ago: The Alliance of Technates of the region Alliance of Technates proposed constructing embassies.
- 141 days ago: The Towering Spectacle of Blackpool Lights ceased to exist.
- 189 days ago: The Distopia of Stejtopia ceased to exist.
- 199 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects arrived from Lazarus.
- 199 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of PepsiCo Space Projects ceased to exist.
- 205 days ago: Blackpool lights arrived from The Eternal Knights.
- 208 days ago: Blackpool lights departed this region for The Eternal Knights.
- 300 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 308 days ago: Stejtopia arrived from Osiris.
- 1 year 14 days ago: The Mobile Airship Fleet of Ax Anax departed this region for Latveria.
Technopolis Regional Message Board
Next year Stej!
I think all of the UK will be betting on Germany, except of course the Argentine nationals that live here. Its funny that we have been to war with both countries yet things like football or soccer as its known in N/America has no boundaries when it comes to competing against each other. Argentine is a bad word to mention because of our political reasons against them, its not the populace we are against, its the ruling junta that is doing the damage.
No one pays attention to the doubles for some reason
Well, I suppose no one owed any money in the UK then, BL.
There will be the same amount of money owed here like everywhere else. There has to be a winner and a loser.
What makes it laughable is the fact that both sides will bet to win or lose to cover their losses.
Catch you tomorrow Sorgie.
"Houston, we had a problem."
Roger Houston, what's the problem?
It is with great sadness that The Hanging Judge aka Ormrod aka Blackpool Lights passed away in the early hours of 12th September. He has asked me to put this message to all his friends on PC Nation. Love Joan.
Wow. Peace be with him.