WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of Tavis33
Tavis is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Tavis
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Tavis is ranked 5,406th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of Tavis33||New York Times Democracy||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate”|
- 77 days ago: Srbt 4017 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 77 days ago: Srbt 4017 arrived from The Aryan Army.
- 269 days ago: The The Pro-Shotgun Brigade of Anthony Willman of the region Quatramata proposed constructing embassies.
- 311 days ago: The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army cancelled the closure of its embassy in Tavis.
- 311 days ago: Great stalinist peoples of the region The MT Army ordered the closure of its embassy in Tavis.
- 338 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Red Fleet and Tavis.
- 1 year 124 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Union of Nations Against Fascism and Tavis.
- 1 year 127 days ago: The Everybody Do the Mess Around of The Fascist-Free Lands of the region The Union of Nations Against Fascism ordered the closure of its embassy in Tavis.
- 1 year 162 days ago: Embassy established between Tavis and Antifa.
- 1 year 165 days ago: The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
Tavis Regional Message Board
1 minute ago: Embassy cancelled between Tavis and The Greater German Reich.
This region once contained 17 Nazi/Nazi supporting nations