WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Grand Duchy of Habeebo
Embassies: Allah, Democratic Republic of Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Right to Life, India, Athens, North Africa, United Alliance Of Nations, Central Pacific Empire, Leninist Russia, Shri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic, Islam, Hezbollah, Tel Aviv, and 32 others.Most Serene Republic of San Marino, Principality di Monaco, United Empire of Islam, Dutopia, Revolutionary Nation of Freedom, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Sultanate Of Oman, Principality of Andorra, Republic of Seychelles, Suomi, Francia, Iraq, The Muslim Commonwealth, Russian Federation, The Republic Of Iraq, The Axis of Resistance, The Northern Hemisphere, Japan, Land of Israel, Aleppo, The Darwin Allied Republics, Confederate American Union, Sumer, The United League, ISSU, North Korea, Repubblica Italiana, Gibraltarr, The Arab League, The Coalition of Psychlo States, Ethaysia Three, and Federation of Herbshire.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Syria
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Syria is ranked 1,349th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Republic of Asma Al-Assad||Iron Fist Socialists||“Unity, Freedom, Socialism”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of United Sisterhood Republic||Iron Fist Socialists||“Balkanize us”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Mujahideen of Afghanistan||Authoritarian Democracy||“La Ilaha Il Allah, Muhammadun Rasul Allah”|
|4.||The Republic of Union of American Socialist Republics||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A giant by thine own nature”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Syrian Emirate||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Allahu Akbar! Glory to Islam!”|
|6.||The Republic of The USA||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|7.||The Sultanate of Eastern Recipes||Tyranny by Majority||“Cooking”|
|8.||The Chronoshifting Tesla Coils of Spiz||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I can't sleep. Clowns will eat me.”|
|9.||The Federation of Ebla||Iron Fist Consumerists||“An outpost of strength”|
|10.||The People's Republic of Secular Socialist Syria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“GOD, SYRIA, BASHAR--THESE ARE ENOUGH”|
- 44 minutes ago: The People's Republic of Syrian Socialist arrived from The Pacific.
- 23 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Greater Iran and Syria.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Next Generation Alliance and Syria.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between OPEC and Syria.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Communist Union International and Syria.
- 4 days ago: The Hypnotic Valkyrie of Geirskogul of the region Greater Iran ordered the closure of its embassy in Syria.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Forces of R and Syria.
- 4 days ago: The Armed Republic of The Silver Bloods of the region Next Generation Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Syria.
- 5 days ago: The People's Republic of Sovieticanas of the region The Archipelago of Cienfuegos proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Commonwealth of Jatokuy of the region Communist Union International ordered the closure of its embassy in Syria.
Syria Regional Message Board
The hentai region has failed on this invasion.
I don't think they wanted to take over the region but just mess it up instead.
Assad's chemical weapons are gone but the rebels continue to use them.
The West won't do anything about that either because the rebels are funded by the Saudis.
Kim Jong Un Sends Greetings to Syrian President
Pyongyang, November 13 (KCNA) -- Kim Jong Un, first chairman of the DPRK National Defence Commission, sent a message of greeting to Bashar Al-Assad, president of the Syrian Arab Republic, on Wednesday.
Kim Jong Un in his message sent warm congratulations to the president and the friendly Syrian government and people on the occasion of the 43rd anniversary of the corrective movement in Syria.
He wished the Syrian people bigger success in their just struggle for defending the sovereignty and security of the country, expressing the belief that the good friendly and cooperative relations between the peoples of the two countries would grow stronger.
It is too bad that North Korea really has nothing to offer Syria in terms of material support. Plus, such an open alliance may make the imperialists play their hand on the claim that Syria was receiving wmds from North Korea.
You might find this article interesting comrade founder.
I do. Wonder why the west was worried about retaliation to only order one airstrike back then but is not now.
The situation just became a lot more interesting to say the least.