Sunalaya RMB

WA Delegate: The United Sovereign Kingdoms of Rhodevus (elected 18 days ago)

Founder: The United Democratic Republic of Smoya

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Sunalaya!
The cultured region, and a very good area for trade. We have a rich history, and unique people and nations.

New arrivals may:
-Post their news in the Sunalayan News here or post on our regional newspaper (if you have NS++; to get NS ++ go Linkhere)
-Ask for a spot on our Linkmap! information can be found here.
-Join the United Sunalayan Assembly
-Plan diplomatic events with other nations in the Sunalayan Official IC Chat Thread
-Join the LinkIRC
-Have fun!

REGIONAL RPS:
Beyond Sunalaya
Rhodeve War Games (Dronden Pact)
A New Day for the Yaramaquese

Weekly Featured Nation: The Second Sukraitian Republic of Yaramaqui

Weekly Question:
What is your nation's national instrument?


  1. 7

    Sunalayan Political Maps

    FactbookGeography by Somelio 85 days ago. 341 reads.

  2. 1

    Armies of Sunalaya

    FactbookMilitary by Sunalaya factbook 72 days ago. 191 reads.

Embassies: New Coalition of Nations, Old World Union, The United League, Funen, The SOP, Groland, One big Island, World Alliance, Alliance Of Armed Nations, Asiana, Libertatem, United Alliances, United Empire of Islam, International Republican Union, Aysling, The Alliance Pocket Universe, and 48 others.League of Christian Nations, The Supreme Union, Empire of Andrew, Right to Life, The Darwin Allied Republics, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, Holy Rome, Blahbania, United Frontier Nations, League of Cobalt Nations, Uniao das Republicas Panheiristas, Panessos, Gay Equality, United League, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Mirare, Commonwealth of Liberty, Ivory Tower, The Illuminati, International Commonwealth Of Nations, United territories of North America, The Empty Quarter, The Frozen Pacific, United Nations in Solidarity, The Luxan Empire, Brannack, Confederation of Nations, Bloodbender Heaven, The Great Territories Of Baeku, Demolibs, Elysium, United States of Pavonistade, Cypriania, New World Union, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Sovereign Charter, Winterfell, Sondria, Akiirik, New Zealandia, Policea, The New Study Group, The Darwinish Coalition, Germilar, The land of the DuckCrocs, The Best Soviet Union, The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, and Atlas.

Tags: Enormous, Anti-Fascist, Security Council, Map, Independent, Eco-friendly, Featured, Human-Only, Regional Government, Sports, Democratic, Capitalist, and 9 others.Silly, Social, Defender, Free Trade, Outer Space, Religious, Anti-Communist, Serious, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: High

Sunalaya contains 133 nations, the 82nd most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Scientifically Advanced in Sunalaya

World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.

As a region, Sunalaya is ranked 3,716th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Fully Militarized Nation of The dictatorship PODIron Fist Consumerists“All hail Ads”
2.The People's Republic of United Soviet Jason RepublicCivil Rights Lovefest“United we Win! Divided we fall.”
3.The Pavonistadian States of PavonistadeCivil Rights Lovefest“Veritas, Caritas, Comitas”
4.The Armed Technocratic State of ZaneraPsychotic Dictatorship“Technology is the future! ”
5.The Kingdom of LindenholtWA MemberCivil Rights Lovefest“Per rationem non proficient ”
6.The Kingdom of DestrocInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Fight for what is right”
7.The United Federation of NanoviaDemocratic Socialists“Glory, Honor, Judgement”
8.The Federation of AllentyrWA MemberScandinavian Liberal Paradise“For The Federation!”
9.The Incorporated States of Wolfian StateCapitalist Paradise“Everything changes”
10.The Experimental Facility of CubealotWA MemberAnarchy“Scientia est Potentia”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  . . . 13  14  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Sunalaya Regional Message Board

The Second Sukraitian Republic of Yaramaqui wrote:...??? *takes down notes*.


Join the Mutual Defense Cooperative! It will be expanded in detail soon, but first.. need a nap.

Should rename it to MADRAT.

MutuAl Defense coopeRATive

The Federation of Allentyr wrote:nation=allentyr/detail=factbook/id=332780

JOOOOIN USSSSS. *grabs at you and tries you bite you*

Whoops sorry... wrong routine.


Why are you allied with Lind and I will not join with Lind in it. IC things.

The Federation of Allentyr wrote:You already have your baby


Do I? Where?

The Federation of Allentyr wrote:Join the Mutual Defense Cooperative! It will be expanded in detail soon, but first.. need a nap.

Hmm... I will think about it.

Jason:

I'm accepting anyone who wants to join at this point, as part of my new neutrality policy. I'm friends with all, allied with those who desire to be my ally. Drag me into a war you started by invading whatever speck of land though, and I'll cut ties with you. Defensive war, I'm all over it. c:

Kilgore.

The Federation of Allentyr wrote:Jason:

I'm accepting anyone who wants to join at this point, as part of my new neutrality policy. I'm friends with all, allied with those who desire to be my ally. Drag me into a war you started by invading whatever speck of land though, and I'll cut ties with you. Defensive war, I'm all over it. c:

Kilgore.

I'll do it.

The Federal Republic of Aznazia wrote:I can make you a commonwealth tank!

However would you like it to be more or a Mainbattle tank or like the Canadian Chimera that I showed you?


you don't have to create a commonwealth tank for us. It is fine

The Federation of Allentyr wrote:Jason:

I'm accepting anyone who wants to join at this point, as part of my new neutrality policy. I'm friends with all, allied with those who desire to be my ally. Drag me into a war you started by invading whatever speck of land though, and I'll cut ties with you. Defensive war, I'm all over it. c:

Kilgore.


Your new neutrality policy isn't very neutral... Neutrality is picking no sides. You just put yourself in a military relationship with a nation condemned, sanctioned and in irons with the USA, an organization the USJR founded. Ontop of that the Kingdom of Lindenholt as insulted a dear friend of the Soviet. Your alliances, which include me, would make you responsible to awnser my call to arms or Lind's call, which no doubt are conflicts of interests with one another. You can be friends with him but understand any nation with warm relations with Lindenholt will harm their relations with the USJR. That is just IC relations. OOCly my only issue with it is that I doubt Lind would want to ally with an Ophion state....

The People's Republic of United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:Your new neutrality policy isn't very neutral... Neutrality is picking no sides. You just put yourself in a military relationship with a nation condemned, sanctioned and in irons with the USA, an organization the USJR founded. Ontop of that the Kingdom of Lindenholt as insulted a dear friend of the Soviet. Your alliances, which include me, would make you responsible to awnser my call to arms or Lind's call, which no doubt are conflicts of interests with one another. You can be friends with him but understand any nation with warm relations with Lindenholt will harm their relations with the USJR. That is just IC relations. OOCly my only issue with it is that I doubt Lind would want to ally with an Ophion state....


Ooh...

Burn

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics