WA Delegate: None.
Founder: North point
Embassies: The Black Hawks.
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Strangereal
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Strangereal is ranked 9,172nd in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of 49||Compulsory Consumerist State||“True friends stab you in the front.”|
|2.||The Black Hawk Nation of Wingwow||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Wetwork!”|
|3.||The Free Land of Montanaohio||Corporate Police State||“Joki”|
|4.||The Daggerfall Covenant of Recta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the glory of our nation! Long live the High Queen!”|
|5.||The United States of Zoomington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Can't catch us!”|
|6.||The Oppressed Peoples of Strange South||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”|
- : The Fairytale of Ravania Fabula departed this region for Launching Point.
- : The Fairytale of Ravania Fabula arrived from Launching Point.
- : Embassy established between The Black Hawks and Strangereal.
- : The People's Republic of Ayumi Hamasaki lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Most Feared Military of TBH Commander of the region The Black Hawks agreed to construct embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Ayumi Hamasaki departed this region for Nugut.
- : The People's Republic of Ayumi Hamasaki proposed constructing embassies with The Black Hawks.
- : The People's Republic of Ayumi Hamasaki tagged the region "Anarchist".
- : The People's Republic of Ayumi Hamasaki tagged the region "Anime".
- : The People's Republic of Ayumi Hamasaki altered the region's flag.
Strangereal Regional Message Board
IM BACK IS ANYBODY ALIVE
I do not if any of you remember me, but I once was known as San Salvacion- before it cease to exist within the region. I have decided to retire that particular nation, and start using this one within the region. Recta is a neighbor of Belka so we should have quite an interesting history between our two great nations.
We need a new delegate.