WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 323 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Stargate
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Stargate is ranked 11,493rd in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The 4th Dynasty Goa'uld Empire of System-Lord Baal||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Of Two Evils, I'd Choose the One I Haven't Done Before”|
|2.||The Demons of Remtkara||Moralistic Democracy||“They didn't call them the Dark Ages because it was dark”|
|3.||The Theocracy of System Lord Yu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You will kneel before your god.”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Shiverry||Anarchy||“Live long and prosper.”|
|5.||The Goa'uld Dynasty of Apophis Your God||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am Apophis. Kneel Before Your God!”|
|6.||The Secretary of Defense of Avir||Left-Leaning College State||“Woot woot”|
|7.||The Colony of Antyr||Democratic Socialists||“Always”|
|8.||The Republic of ThirteenThirteen29||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Thirteen”|
|9.||The United States of Quqa||Left-wing Utopia||“Merry me”|
|10.||The Theocracy of Honea||Authoritarian Democracy||“Alea jacta est!”|
- 10 hours ago: The Rouge Hives of Michael Kenmore ceased to exist.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Sexyness of Jonathan O Neill ceased to exist.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The United States of Sculpey arrived from The South Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Goa'uld Worlds of Empire Of Supreme System Lord Ra of the region Stargate Systemlords proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Commonwealth of Soviet Party of the region The Union of Aligned Soviet States proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The United States of Delantras of the region Dutopia proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Great Green Gobs ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Fiefdom of A Fool Errand ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Custodes imperatori ceased to exist.
Stargate Regional Message Board
I with Hammond this year. He's done a good job, and he's not a commie.
I guess i can run against Hammond again to just make a vote possible
I've been Del of the region before, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I'll be standing for Secretary of Defense again.
I am pleased to confirm that I will be seeking the delegacy again in June. I would be pleased to have System-Lord Baal as my VP again.
That is a relief to hear. Thank you, General, for wanting to stay on board.
Jonathan O Neill, one of our oldest surviving residents, has ceased to exist. It is a sad day for Stargate.
Look on the bright side. He's gone but I'm still here.
He'll be back. They always come back.
Bright side? That's like saying, "Yeah, FDR is dead, but Stalin's still alive!" Thanks for cheering us up.
Now Michael Kenmore has gone. Is there no end to the inactivity?