WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 328 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Stargate
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 9,300th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Concordium of Super Rome||Anarchy||“There can be only one”|
|2.||The United States of Sculpey||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Imagination”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Shiverry||Anarchy||“Live long and prosper.”|
|4.||The Theocracy of System Lord Yu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You will kneel before your god.”|
|5.||The Rouge Hives of Michael Kenmore||Compulsory Consumerist State||“What I Am Is Not a Disease You Can Cure”|
|6.||The Republic of Anroka||Corporate Police State||“Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici”|
|7.||The 4th Dynasty Goa'uld Empire of System-Lord Baal||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Of Two Evils, I'd Choose the One I Haven't Done Before”|
|8.||The United States of Quqa||Left-wing Utopia||“Merry me”|
|9.||The Free Land of West Siders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“ Indeed”|
|10.||The Colony of Antyr||Democratic Socialists||“Always”|
- 4 days ago: The Rouge Hives of Michael Kenmore arrived from Balder.
- 5 days ago: The Rouge Hives of Michael Kenmore ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Sexyness of Jonathan O Neill ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The United States of Sculpey arrived from The South Pacific.
- 10 days ago: The Goa'uld Worlds of Empire Of Supreme System Lord Ra of the region Stargate Systemlords proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Commonwealth of Soviet Party of the region The Union of Aligned Soviet States proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The United States of Delantras of the region Dutopia proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Republic of Great Green Gobs ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Fiefdom of A Fool Errand ceased to exist.
Stargate Regional Message Board
I am pleased to confirm that I will be seeking the delegacy again in June. I would be pleased to have System-Lord Baal as my VP again.
That is a relief to hear. Thank you, General, for wanting to stay on board.
Jonathan O Neill, one of our oldest surviving residents, has ceased to exist. It is a sad day for Stargate.
Look on the bright side. He's gone but I'm still here.
He'll be back. They always come back.
Bright side? That's like saying, "Yeah, FDR is dead, but Stalin's still alive!" Thanks for cheering us up.
Now Michael Kenmore has gone. Is there no end to the inactivity?
Now now, don't hold the funeral yet.
Needs to be more Stargate in here. Too much Earth politics.
We could execute Apophis and then hold a trial. Or something like that.
I'm all for executing Apophis, so long as we can do it by blowing up a star.