WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 3 years 6 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Stargate
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 15,786th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper||Left-wing Utopia||“Paradise is just a wormhole away.”|
|2.||The People's Republic of The Raymish Empire||Democratic Socialists||“The END will justify the means!”|
|3.||The Ancient TAO Soul of NTO-08||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hmmm”|
|4.||The Free Land of West Siders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“ Indeed”|
|5.||The United States of General Hammond||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yee-Hah!”|
|6.||The Wrapperian Puddle Jumpers of Ergonomic Union||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Repetition is our enemy.”|
|7.||The Peaceful Fairy-like People of The Nox||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Your way is not the only way.”|
|8.||The Icarus program of Chloe Armstrong||Father Knows Best State||“Truth will prevail”|
|9.||The Empire of Epic Ptolemy||Democratic Socialists||“Oh are they?”|
|10.||The Queendom of Vixenya||Anarchy||“Stripes are nice”|
- 15 hours ago: The Star Empire of The Titanian Union of the region United Republics and Commonwealths proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 hours ago: The Mercenary of Southern Jurichstan departed this region for The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 1 day ago: The Colonel BB of WaffenBrightonburg arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day ago: The Colonel BB of WaffenBrightonburg departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Colonel BB of WaffenBrightonburg arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Aster Palace BB Puppet of SouthWest Brightonburg arrived from The Worst Region Known in NS.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Colonel BB of WaffenBrightonburg departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Vadom ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: Satrap esclepius ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: Leoseph ceased to exist.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Welcome to the modern age how was the Stone Age??
It is amazing how dependent one has become on electricity ... even more so, if living in an all electric home. Like Gilligan's Island -- one phone, no lights ... no interwebs. Not a single luxury (like warm tea or warm showers or DVD movies or Netflix).
You survived the great tribulation! Welcome back to civilization, NTO.
What horror must you have undergone? My sympathies.
We are terrible people
My warrior puppet be back in a few days, I have a white hat gig. heheh
Well.. that went well.lol
Glad to hear it.
In other news, the Stargate elections are supposed to be taking place. Due to limited interest and participation, I am open to suggestions.