WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 1 year 293 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Stargate
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 11,174th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Theocracy of System Lord Yu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You will kneel before your god.”|
|2.||The Empire of The Crimson Suns||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Until all are one!”|
|3.||The Colony of Antyr||Democratic Socialists||“Always”|
|4.||The Empire of Finex||Father Knows Best State||“Money is power”|
|5.||The United Kingdom of Leoseph||Authoritarian Democracy||“Per aspera ad astra”|
|6.||The Republic of YetiNation||Democratic Socialists||“Eh...”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Arcean Clade||Democratic Socialists||“To live is to die! And to die, is to die!”|
|8.||The Principality of Breathe easy||Moralistic Democracy||“Freedom is the key to the world”|
|9.||The Confederacy of Bortha||Democratic Socialists||“Bortha ”|
|10.||The Hundred Worlds of Lord Atum||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The Claw of Atum ends the Strife of the World”|
- 8 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Sev Space and Stargate.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Republic of Yann Yiing of the region Hopesia proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Jingoistic States of Gecipul of the region Sev Space ordered the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between Stargate and The Time vortex.
- 7 days ago: The Patriotic States of American Woman arrived from The Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Oldest Being in the Galaxy of The Face of Boe of the region The Time vortex agreed to construct embassies.
- 8 days ago: The United States of General Hammond proposed constructing embassies with The Time vortex.
- 10 days ago: The Kingdom of Arcean Clade arrived from Scotland.
- 10 days ago: The Holy Empire of I Wish ceased to exist.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Hrmmm if I wasn't so caught up in breaking bad right now I'd go back and watch some Dr. Who.
Watching the original SG movie. Just had to have an intermission to get another drink and let you know, cause no one else cares, that's for sure =P
Did you have a snack too? And if so... does it taste like chicken "bok bok bok"?
Our ally in The Time vortex has asked that I urge everyone to vote for Brigadier Lethbridge Stewart in that region's poll. You don't need to move your nation to vote. You can vote just by visiting the page.
vote rigging? Great! I demand payment!
Hehe. I voted for the other girl!
I did what I could, not that it's terribly important. Go Brig!
Our allies in Sev Space have been attacked again. Such a shame...
In other news, our friends over at The Time vortex have a new poll up, for favorite 1980's Doctor Who companions. You can vote without moving, so visit their page and give a vote to your favorite choice!
And another of my WA proposals is going down in flames. Would be a very close vote (individual nations are slightly in favor) if not for all the mega-delegates voting against it. It's so hard to roleplay a Nox-like pacifist around here. :-)