WA Delegate: The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper (elected )
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in Stargate
As a region, Stargate is ranked 152nd in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Star Sovereignty of Rhinara||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Glory to the Sovereignty”|
|2.||The Demons of Remtkara||Moralistic Democracy||“They didn't call them the Dark Ages because it was dark”|
|3.||The Community of 98||Father Knows Best State||“Time is never wasted when youre wasted all the time.”|
|4.||The Concordium of Super Rome||Anarchy||“There can be only one”|
|5.||The 4th Dynasty Goa'uld Empire of System-Lord Baal||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Of Two Evils, I'd Choose the One I Haven't Done Before”|
|6.||The OBI Mercenary Colonel of WaffenBrightonburg||Father Knows Best State||“ ☠ DEATHS HEAD HUSSAR”|
|7.||The Conflict of Jammu-kasjmir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jammu and Kashmir”|
|8.||The Solar Authority of Casl||Left-Leaning College State||“We must never stop, for the stars are always ahead.”|
|9.||The Theocracy of System Lord Yu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You will kneel before your god.”|
|10.||The Icarus program of Chloe Armstrong||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Truth will prevail”|
Last poll: “Should we enable Regional Officers?”
- : Titaniumus ceased to exist.
- : Portmantea ceased to exist.
- : Peoples republic of the northwest ceased to exist.
- : The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper appointed The Free Lands of Lieutenant Colonel Tyler Claymore as ROTC Recruiter with authority over Communications in Stargate.
- : The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper appointed The Ancient TAO Soul of NTO-08 as Secretary of State (interim) with authority over Border Control and Embassies in Stargate.
- : The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper appointed The OBI Mercenary Colonel of WaffenBrightonburg as Secretary of Defense with authority over Border Control in Stargate.
- : The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper appointed The Solar Authority of Casl as Executive Officer with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Stargate.
- : The Wolf Slaying Falangist of Redsection of the region Solid Kingdom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Lifebane departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Stargate Regional Message Board
A fair point TAO. I think we'd look the the criteria of trustworthiness and activity.
It would be helpful if others in the region voted in the poll before it closes.
This is true but, as we've seen, if something happens to the Commanding Officer, the XO needs to be a WA nation if it's going to step into the CO role.
The poll has closed, Regional Officers have been assigned, and at my own discretion I added TAO's NTO-08 nation as an officer, filling the open Secretary of State position. TAO is one of the nations I implicitly trust here, and the NTO-08 puppet has a great deal more influence than a lot of other nations, making it an obvious choice as a Border Control officer.
Makes sense, didn't have a chance to vote but i'll have more time to check in from now on and I'd have supported RO's anyway.
TAO, I might be mistaken, but didn't you say you were going to phase out your NTO-08 nation? If so, then Wrapper may want to use one of your other puppets that you plan on keeping around.
Yes, this is true, but TAO told me the NTO-08 puppet would stick around, too much influence to waste. That's why I appointed that one as an officer instead of -TA0-.
Yep. Having been XO for a couple years and gaining a boatload of Influence by it made me realize I can't retire 08 -- and the ability to have non-WA ROs makes any high influence nation a potential Guardian.
While I run OBI as a feudal enterprise,I can see the worth of RO for large regions..more sets of eyes on a region is good..
A reminder that all WA nations must endorse the WA delegate. Thank you.
Failure to comply with the CO's order will place your nation on report and on the duty roster for an away mission.