WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 1 year 252 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Stargate
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 6,788th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Armed Republic of 07||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Glory!”|
|2.||The People's Republic of The Raymish Empire||Democratic Socialists||“The END will justify the means!”|
|3.||The Star Sovereignty of Rhinara||Moralistic Democracy||“Glory to the Sovereignty”|
|4.||The Principality of Breathe easy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom is the key to the world”|
|5.||The Icarus program of Chloe Armstrong||Father Knows Best State||“Truth will prevail”|
|6.||The Theocracy of System Lord Yu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You will kneel before your god.”|
|7.||The Empire of The Crimson Suns||Father Knows Best State||“Until all are one!”|
|8.||The Conflict of Jammu-kasjmir||Left-Leaning College State||“Jammu and Kashmir”|
|9.||The Armed Republic of Gary Payton||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Lock-down”|
|10.||The Empire of Maliko||Father Knows Best State||“Imperium Invicta”|
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Borderlands of Craftian Plains departed this region for Unity.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The United States of New Sekai departed this region for The Teikoku Empire.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Matriarchy of Tehiloh departed this region for Unity.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Matriarchy of Tehiloh arrived from Unity.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Mandalorian Republic of Denivogar departed this region for Lazarus.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Holy Empire of I Wish arrived from The Wild Lands.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Kingdom of Bipolar Bears arrived from St Abbaddon.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania arrived from St Abbaddon.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Republic of Velour arrived from St Abbaddon.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Gary Payton arrived from The North Pacific.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Three cheers for our defender allies!
Hip, hip ...
Hi all, I can't say I'm a Stargate aficionado, that was my housemate. I did however get exposed to every episode at least once as well as the movies, and did see the original movie at the cinema (with my mom :P)
Oh yeah! We had a rabbit named Apophis. Those are my qualifications for coming and saying hello :)
Greetings and welcome, Technophage. Have a jaffa cake.
Admittedly I've not done much with this nation, but lol'ed when I saw the flag and though 'Do like'.
I'm a person who's long watched this region and defend it as I'm able! So, uh, I lurk.
Benign lurkers are an integral part of any region's security.
Over the next few days, we will have some visitors. These are our allies, have no fear.
Good morning, campers! Dr. Jackson would have loved this trip, saw the Mayan ruins at Tulum, saw pictures of the original cartouche that was there at the main pyramid, and learned a whole bunch of... ummm... WTF did I miss?
*grumbles at the threat to regional security*
I'll get this sorted out.