WA Delegate: The United States of General Hammond (elected 2 years 117 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Stargate
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Stargate is ranked 7,896th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Autonomous Collective of An Anarcho Syndicalist Commune||Anarchy||“You're fooling yourself, we're living in a dictatorship”|
|2.||The Concordium of Super Rome||Anarchy||“There can be only one”|
|3.||The Authority of Casl||Left-Leaning College State||“And where chaos reigned, we brought order, perfection.”|
|4.||The Puddle Jumping Wads of Wrapper||Left-wing Utopia||“Paradise is just a wormhole away.”|
|5.||The United States of Quqa||Left-wing Utopia||“Merry me”|
|6.||The Confederacy of Shiverry||Anarchy||“Live long and prosper.”|
|7.||The Wrapperian Puddle Jumpers of Ergonomic Union||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Repetition is our enemy.”|
|8.||The Dominion of X-burden||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Be aware!”|
|9.||The Scrapcode Virus of Technophage||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Insert Inoffensive Motto Here”|
|10.||The Ron Paul Acolyte of Daniel Jackson||Corporate Bordello||“Peace, Knowledge, Power!”|
- 5 hours ago: The Imperial Division of Imperial Stargate Command of the region Star Frontiers proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 hours ago: The Task Force of Imperial Liberation Force of the region Deep Space cancelled the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 20 hours ago: The Dominion of Vandoosa Neunundvierzig of the region Deep Space ordered the closure of its embassy in Stargate.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The Autonomous Collective of An Anarcho Syndicalist Commune arrived from Monty Pythons Flying Circus.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Republic of Herby arrived from The Featured Region Followers.
- 4 days ago: The Colony of Groot arrived from Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Hundred Worlds of Lord Atum arrived from Balder.
- 6 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Babylon 5 Construct of Epsilon 3 Jumpgate of the region Babylon 4 proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The OBI Lieutenant Le Duc of Saint-Roque arrived from One big Island.
Stargate Regional Message Board
Despite Rhinara's roflstomp military budget, we pledge to have our top scientific minds contribute to finding a way to reverse the effects of any future outbreaks of the zombie virus.
Coolio, seems we are going cure. Lets see if we can be first :D
I vote to cure the zombies, as well. We must pool the resources of the SGC to that end.
I would be willing to cure if necessary, but I remind you that, like Rhinara, my own military budget is huge and would probably be very effective, so maybe those of us with large military spending should kill the zombies to protect those researching the cure?
We shall make our healing powers available to all.
@ Anroka ... Last Z event, it was discovered that regions working in a single direction (whatever the choice made) were the most successful. Last time, lost populations were restored after the event. Max & [violet] may have a "surprise" this time and I like my population.
General ... is there a plan for the Iris this go around? Open or closed?
Last time ... OPEN keeps bio-terrorists out but also possible helpers. CLOSED means we deal with it ourselves but we avoid any terrorist complications.
I believe in this time of crisis, we would be well advised to close the Iris for the duration, though the floor is open for discussion.
I have one more puppet to move in over the weekend, then, sure, I'm cool with a lockdown.