WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Trade Federation, Galactic Republic, Confederacy of Independent Systems, Hapes Consortium, United Regions, Non Aligned Movement, Galactic Empire, The New Republic, New Republic, Western Americas, Mid Atlantic Union, Star Wars Galaxy, and Dragontopia.
Star Wars contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Star Wars
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Star Wars is ranked 15,934th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Plastic||Capitalist Paradise||“I am the world”|
|2.||The Sith Lord of George Lucas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May the Force be with you.”|
|3.||The New Galactic Empire of First-Order||Corporate Police State||“Peace and Stability”|
- : Embassy established between Star Wars and Dragontopia.
- : The Galactic Republic of New Coruscant agreed to construct embassies with Dragontopia.
- : The Allied States of Alegina of the region Dragontopia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of TASBot Sweden Shy Guy Doge Kappa AGDQ of the region Dragontopia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of John Shepard of the region Mass Effect proposed constructing embassies.
- : Da first order of the region The Star Wars Empire withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Da first order of the region The Star Wars Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Zargs of the region Mostly Harmless proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The space and Star Wars.
- : Embassy established between Star Wars Galaxy and Star Wars.
Star Wars Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Survivilla.
I don't want to have to lock this region down, but if the problem persists, I may have to.
Greetings! May the Fours be with you!
The region of Star Wars is permanently closed to the public.
Probably a wise decision, Obi Wan. May the Fours be with you!