WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Trade Federation, Galactic Republic, United Regions, Non Aligned Movement, Confederacy of Independent Systems, Galactic Empire, Hapes Consortium, The New Republic, New Republic, Western Americas, Mid Atlantic Union, Star Wars Galaxy, Dragontopia, The Knights of Ren, Anti Raiders Universal Alliance, and Avadam Inn.
Star Wars contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Star Wars
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, Star Wars is ranked 4,138th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Plastic||Capitalist Paradise||“I am the world”|
|2.||The Sith Lord of George Lucas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May the Force be with you.”|
- : The Kingdom of NightStry of the region Dragontopia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Star Wars.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of TASBot Sweden Shy Guy Doge Kappa AGDQ of the region Dragontopia ordered the closure of its embassy in Star Wars.
- : Embassy established between Avadam Inn and Star Wars.
- : The Galactic Republic of New Coruscant agreed to construct embassies with Avadam Inn.
- : The United Diarchy of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Anti Raiders Universal Alliance and Star Wars.
- : The Galactic Republic of New Coruscant agreed to construct embassies with Anti Raiders Universal Alliance.
- : Arualaen reincarnated of the region Anti Raiders Universal Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Anillas of the region El Club de lo Godinez Solitarios proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Knights of Ren and Star Wars.
Star Wars Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Survivilla.
I don't want to have to lock this region down, but if the problem persists, I may have to.
Greetings! May the Fours be with you!
The region of Star Wars is permanently closed to the public.
Probably a wise decision, Obi Wan. May the Fours be with you!