WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Trade Federation, Galactic Republic, Confederacy of Independent Systems, Hapes Consortium, Non Aligned Movement, United Regions, Galactic Empire, The New Republic, New Republic, Western Americas, Mid Atlantic Union, and Star Wars Galaxy.
Star Wars contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Star Wars
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Star Wars is ranked 16,761st in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Galactic Empire of George Lucas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“May the Force be with you.”|
|2.||The New Galactic Empire of First-Order||Corporate Police State||“Peace and Stability”|
|3.||The Federal Republic of Plastic||Capitalist Paradise||“I am the world”|
- : The Dictatorship of Da First Order of the region The Star Wars Empire withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Da First Order of the region The Star Wars Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Zargs of the region Mostly Harmless proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The space and Star Wars.
- : Embassy established between Star Wars Galaxy and Star Wars.
- : The United Socialist States of Europe and Oceania of the region New Utopian World aborted construction of embassies with Star Wars.
- : The Galactic Empire of George Lucas agreed to construct embassies with Star Wars Galaxy.
- : The Galactic Empire of George Lucas agreed to construct embassies with New Utopian World.
- : The Empire of Star Wars Region of the region Star Wars Galaxy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Mid Atlantic Union and Star Wars.
Star Wars Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Survivilla.
I don't want to have to lock this region down, but if the problem persists, I may have to.
Greetings! May the Fours be with you!
The region of Star Wars is permanently closed to the public.
Probably a wise decision, Obi Wan. May the Fours be with you!