WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borg Collective of Tresmius
Embassies: Ivory Tower, One big Island, Death Star, United Federation of Planets, Zarathustra, United States of America, The Hill, Serenity, Pisces Centauri, The Shaderan Place, National Federation, and Federation of Planets Headquarters.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Star Trek
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Star Trek is ranked 14,346th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Continuing voyage of NCC 1701||Civil Rights Lovefest||“to boldly go”|
|2.||The Combat readiness of The USS Defiant||Democratic Socialists||“She may have flaws, but she has teeth”|
|3.||The Aimless wanderings of USS Voyager||Democratic Socialists||“Yeah... As hard as you try its just not TNG...”|
|4.||The Empire of Imperial Terran||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Terror must be maintained, or the Empire is doomed.”|
|5.||The Se are the voyages of The USS Enterprise D||Authoritarian Democracy||“Make it so.”|
|6.||The Queendom of Eliara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Always try to befriend the enemy”|
|7.||The Federical Federations of Moderium||Father Knows Best State||“Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges”|
|8.||The Sultanate of Harcourt Fenton Mudd||Anarchy||“With the voice of Lucky Charms”|
|9.||The Borg Collective of Tresmius||Corporate Police State||“Resistance is futile”|
|10.||The Allied States of Rahoris||Democratic Socialists||“We see while we are blind, we walk but do not move”|
- : The Republic of Natureia departed this region for ASEAN REGION.
- : The Republic of Natureia arrived from ASEAN REGION.
- : The Republic of Finmany of the region Enforces SR3 proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of TRANESIA of the region National Federation cancelled the closure of its embassy in Star Trek.
- : The Soft and Puffy Nation of Vandoosa Dreizehn of the region National Federation ordered the closure of its embassy in Star Trek.
- : The Empire of Klingon Qo nos departed this region for Star Trek United Federation of Planets.
- : The Empire of Klingon Qo nos arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Community of Orion Refugees departed this region for The United Federation of Planets.
- : The Community of Orion Refugees arrived from The Mars Space Colony.
- : The FRA Ranger of Relevant Thomas of the region The United Federation of Planets proposed constructing embassies.
Star Trek Regional Message Board
Yeoman Janice Rand, played by Grace Lee Whitney, passed away May 1st. The crew slowly dwindles away. :'(
just flying thru on our way south. Live long and prosper.
Just passing through on WalkAbout.
But I cannot pass by without stating how the new Star Trek universe has been crafted to be Spock-centric rather than Kirk-centric. Has anyone else picked up on that?
Well they no longer have to pander to Shatner.
I loved getting to know a cast over many seasons of a tv show then seeing them in movies, whethere it's TNG, TOS, or even Stargate SG1.
That's the reason I think for Abrams' movies coming off as cold to me. They seem like just another attempt to cash in on the franchise.
Hope no one minds me popping back in with a different puppet to pursue a little more conversation. My Wanderer is still moving.
Copy that. The original Star Trek was weak when it did that parallel universe episode and it was a stretch in the spin off series as well. Simply moving to a parallel universe to shake off Shatner's godmodding was and is a mistake, imo. But what really pointed out how weak a hold Abrams had was his need to place Spock and parallel Spock together to sell the ride.
I tend to think that a parallel universe would diverge from the "original" at an accelerating rate. There would be so little similarity that there would be no real points of comparison.
If anyone is around: please choose the research option for Z-day.
Live long and prosper everyone!