WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borg Collective of Tresmius
Embassies: United Federation of Planets, The Q Continuum, Vulcan, Dune, Secularia, The Ascendancy, Serenity, Intergalactic Federacy, The United San Diego States, Ascendancy Sphere Republic, The Hill, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Philosophy 115, Buddhist Brotherhood, Pisces Centauri, World Alliance, and 44 others.Realm of Unrestricted Science, Platonic Praxis, Zarathustra, Tropical Isles, The Terran Empire, Sirius, Algorenian Continent, Dutopia, Skyrim, Antifa, Darwin Allied Republics, United States of America, The Northern Hemisphere, The Realm of Dictators, The Imperial Stronghold, Hill Valley, Horses and Bayonets, One big Island, New Cybertron, The New Galactic Republic, Death Star, Milky Way Realm of IF Commomwealths, ZAFT, Alaran peri quan preciad, The Worst Region Known in NS, Alamiralia, The First Galactic Empire, The Seafield Islands, Nintendo, Scandinavia, Loamhedge, Alliance of Free Nations, Unknown, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, The Magical Unicorns, The SOP, The United Nations of Here, The Persian Empire and its Allies, Ivory Tower, Deep Space, United Nations of the Moon, Caladarian Galaxy, Alpha Centauri, and New Northfield.
Construction of embassies with The Dawnguard has commenced. Completion expected in 3 days.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Star Trek
As a region, Star Trek is ranked 213th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Federical Federations of Moderium||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges”|
|2.||The Borg Collective of Tresmius||Corporate Police State||“Resistance is futile”|
|3.||The Voyages of The Starship Enterprise||Left-Leaning College State||“To boldly go where no man has gone before!”|
|4.||The Empire of Khan Singh||Compulsory Consumerist State||“From Hell's Heart, I Stab At Thee!”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Harcourt Fenton Mudd||Anarchy||“With the voice of Lucky Charms”|
|6.||The United Federation of Planets||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“To Boldly Go.”|
|7.||The Dominion of Delfare||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Vulcans do not dance”|
|8.||The Continuing voyage of NCC 1701||New York Times Democracy||“to boldly go”|
|9.||The Federation of Holstaria||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Boldly Going”|
- 5 hours ago: The Borg Collective of Tresmius agreed to construct embassies with The Dawnguard.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Federal Republic of The Republic of Greater Appalachia of the region The Dawnguard proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Camper party and Star Trek.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Gawd Bless Merica of the region Time to build stuff withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel Quebec and Star Trek.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Kingdom of Denmark and Star Trek.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Pride of PeaceSeekers of the region The SOP cancelled the closure of its embassy in Star Trek.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Raiderons son of Raiderking of the region The SOP ordered the closure of its embassy in Star Trek.
- 4 days ago: The Free Land of Ancalador of the region Sirius cancelled the closure of its embassy in Star Trek.
- 5 days ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel Quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Star Trek.
Star Trek Regional Message Board
Greetings, Star Trek! We currently have a special on phasers -- 20% off all models! Power cells sold separately.
*throws Tribbles at the Ferengi*
Thanks! Now we can breed and sell Tribbles!
Qapla', Star Trek!
Greetings, Klingons! Could we interest you in some d'k'tagh knives? 10% off on those where the springy blades don't spring. Sharpening is 3% extra. 7% off on orders of 10,000 or more. Guaranteed to dispatch your enemies post-haste.*
*Ferengi Businessmen does not condone nor is not responsible for any injuries to any party. No refunds.
*watches as the Tribbles devour all the Ferengi foodstuffs and multiply to occupy all available space*
We urge all factions and races to work together in researching the Zombie plague. This outbreak threatens us all.
Research costs money. If you want us to research, I suggest you hand over the latinum, while you still can.
Ferengi petaQ! The zombies do indeed pose a threat, but we are warriors not scientists. Begin your research, Starfleet; we will support you by the sword. The zombies would eat our brains, but we shall eat from their hearts! Today is a good day to die! Qapla'!
*Charges into zombie horde waving mek'leth furiously*
meh Zombies, who cares.