WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borg Collective of Tresmius
Embassies: United Federation of Planets, The Q Continuum, Vulcan, Dune, Secularia, The Ascendancy, Serenity, Intergalactic Federacy, The United San Diego States, Ascendancy Sphere Republic, The Hill, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Philosophy 115, Pisces Centauri, World Alliance, Realm of Unrestricted Science, and 41 others.Platonic Praxis, Zarathustra, Tropical Isles, The Terran Empire, Sirius, Algorenian Continent, Dutopia, Skyrim, Antifa, United States of America, The Northern Hemisphere, The Realm of Dictators, The Imperial Stronghold, Horses and Bayonets, One big Island, New Cybertron, The New Galactic Republic, Death Star, Milky Way Realm of IF Commomwealths, ZAFT, Alaran peri quan preciad, The Worst Region Known in NS, Alamiralia, Nintendo, Scandinavia, Loamhedge, Alliance of Free Nations, Unknown, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, The Magical Unicorns, The SOP, The United Nations of Here, The Persian Empire and its Allies, Ivory Tower, United Nations of the Moon, Caladarian Galaxy, New Northfield, Alpha Centauri, The Grand Imperium, The Illuminati, and The United World Commonwealth.
The embassy with NS April Fools Day Jokes is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 11 hours.
Construction of embassies with The Hobbits of the Shire has commenced. Completion expected in 23 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Star Trek
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Star Trek is ranked 786th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Federical Federations of Moderium||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges”|
|2.||The Borg Collective of Tresmius||Corporate Police State||“Resistance is futile”|
|3.||The United Federation of Planets||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“To Boldly Go.”|
|4.||The Sultanate of Harcourt Fenton Mudd||Anarchy||“With the voice of Lucky Charms”|
|5.||The Empire of TlhIngan wo||Father Knows Best State||“May' vISuvqang HochDaqDaq, wo'vaD!”|
|6.||The Continuing voyage of NCC 1701||Civil Rights Lovefest||“to boldly go”|
|7.||The Federation of Holstaria||Democratic Socialists||“The Boldly Going”|
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Queendom of Shortskirts of the region NS April Fools Day Jokes ordered the closure of its embassy in Star Trek.
- 2 days ago: The Freed Market of Ancapitalistan of the region Libertarians proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Borg Collective of Tresmius agreed to construct embassies with The Hobbits of the Shire.
- 5 days ago: The Irate Exploited Ambulant Mob of Straphangers departed this region for NS April Fools Day Jokes.
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Buddhist brotherhood and Star Trek.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Suratia of the region Buddhist brotherhood ordered the closure of its embassy in Star Trek.
- 6 days ago: The Matriarchy of The Brandybucks of the region The Hobbits of the Shire proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Borg of the Collective ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The United Federation of Haltioiden of the region Alamiralia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Star Trek.
- 10 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Gestinviikset of the region Alamiralia ordered the closure of its embassy in Star Trek.
Star Trek Regional Message Board
Research costs money. If you want us to research, I suggest you hand over the latinum, while you still can.
Ferengi petaQ! The zombies do indeed pose a threat, but we are warriors not scientists. Begin your research, Starfleet; we will support you by the sword. The zombies would eat our brains, but we shall eat from their hearts! Today is a good day to die! Qapla'!
*Charges into zombie horde waving mek'leth furiously*
meh Zombies, who cares.
As is our custom at the turn of the Terrestrial year, we would like to wish everyone well for the future.
Peace, health and prosperity!
Happy New Year!
happy new year!
anyone up for Trek RP?
I don't think we have the numbers.
Or the activity levels.
95.8%! Nice job! Beaming out!