WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borg Collective of Tresmius
Embassies: United Federation of Planets, Vulcan, Dune, Secularia, The Ascendancy, Serenity, Intergalactic Federacy, The United San Diego States, The Hill, Philosophy 115, Pisces Centauri, World Alliance, Realm of Unrestricted Science, Zarathustra, Tropical Isles, The Terran Empire, and 35 others.Sirius, Algorenian Continent, Dutopia, Antifa, United States of America, The Northern Hemisphere, The Imperial Stronghold, Horses and Bayonets, One big Island, Death Star, Milky Way Realm of IF Commomwealths, Alaran peri quan preciad, The Worst Region Known in NS, Alamiralia, Nintendo, Scandinavia, Loamhedge, Alliance of Free Nations, Unknown, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, The Magical Unicorns, The SOP, The United Nations of Here, The Persian Empire and its Allies, Ivory Tower, United Nations of the Moon, Caladarian Galaxy, New Northfield, Alpha Centauri, The Grand Imperium, The Illuminati, The Hobbits of the Shire, The Gothic Sector, Sparthens, and Starfleet Academy.
Construction of embassies with The United Federation of Planets has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 22 hours.
Construction of embassies with The United Dissent Front has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 22 hours.
Construction of embassies with Northern America has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 22 hours.
Construction of embassies with Inner heavens grace has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 22 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Star Trek
As a region, Star Trek is ranked 169th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Federical Federations of Moderium||Father Knows Best State||“Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges”|
|2.||The Borg Collective of Tresmius||Corporate Police State||“Resistance is futile”|
|3.||The Republic of Starveil||Father Knows Best State||“The table is shaking”|
|4.||The Empire of TlhIngan wo||Father Knows Best State||“May' vISuvqang HochDaqDaq, wo'vaD!”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Harcourt Fenton Mudd||Anarchy||“With the voice of Lucky Charms”|
|6.||The Community of Collective Thought Matrix||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Imagine a Grid pulsating with ecstatic energy and music”|
|7.||The Continuing voyage of NCC 1701||New York Times Democracy||“to boldly go”|
- 14 hours ago: The Dominion of The Wet Lands of the region Project D50 proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Borg Collective of Tresmius agreed to construct embassies with Inner heavens grace.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Borg Collective of Tresmius agreed to construct embassies with Northern America.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Borg Collective of Tresmius agreed to construct embassies with The United Dissent Front.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Borg Collective of Tresmius agreed to construct embassies with The United Federation of Planets.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Rouge Pirates of Nasall of the region Inner heavens grace proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Empire of Imperium of America of the region Northern America proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Confederacy of The Vulcan Science Academy of the region The United Federation of Planets proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Community of Collective Thought Matrix arrived from The Pacific.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The federation of planets and Star Trek.
Star Trek Regional Message Board
anyone up for Trek RP?
I don't think we have the numbers.
Or the activity levels.
95.8%! Nice job! Beaming out!
An embassy with UFP makes sense to me.
Seriously? They are almost as inactive as we are and were raided by TBR.
Greetings from the Federation of Yogsland. Our five year journey to this great region has been hard but we have succeed.
I must be experiencing some interference on my comms. Is there and spacial anomallies in the the area.
Welcome to the alpha quadrant, and good luck on your voyage.
Star Trek Continues have a new episode out.