WA Delegate: The Clan of Hawkswind (elected 86 days ago)
Embassies: Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Genuan Rebirth, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Union of Confederate Regions, The Rose Garden, The Armed Alliances of Democracy, League of Democracy, United Regions Alliance, The Great Imperialistic Empire, The North American Union, United Group, and The Commonwealth of Kings.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in St Abbaddon
As a region, St Abbaddon is ranked 16,807th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz of Petit Mustique||Father Knows Best State||“bzzzzzzzzzzz”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Spelmyn||Democratic Socialists||“Do unto others what you want to experience.”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of The Wuunion Cloak||Democratic Socialists||“Glory follows virtue as if it were its shadow”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Ballurswag||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Puppet of Ballarswag”|
|5.||The Colony of Bigfoot 17||Democratic Socialists||“Lets crush some raiders!”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of Tari Prime||Father Knows Best State||“Fire at will!”|
|7.||The Republic of Slamtopia||Democratic Socialists||“Slam with the best, or jam with the rest!”|
|8.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Keihessezhi||Democratic Socialists||“Who's gassing this ho? BP?”|
|9.||The Protectorate of Daughters||Left-wing Utopia||“We will be free!”|
|10.||The People's Republic of Paulsan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Alea jacta est!”|
- 91 minutes ago: The Armed Republic of The Wuunion Cloak departed this region for Christmas.
- 4 hours ago: The Incandescent Electric Empire of Christmas Light Makers departed this region for Christmas.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Clan of Hawkswind changed the regional password.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Incorporated States of Hush Hush5 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Clan of Hawkswind ejected and banned The Incorporated States of Hush Hush5 from the region.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Incorporated States of Hush Hush4 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Clan of Hawkswind ejected and banned The Incorporated States of Hush Hush4 from the region.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Incorporated States of Hush Hush3 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Clan of Hawkswind ejected and banned The Incorporated States of Hush Hush3 from the region.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Incorporated States of Hush Hush2 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
St Abbaddon Regional Message Board
Hush hush. Care to explain what you tried to do a bit ago? Was that a coup? Cause I have probable cause to remove you from the region right now.
Greetings. I've tried to contact your Delegate, Hawkswind, but he has not been available. I'm from the Spiritus Defense Force, and we along with the United Defenders League and the Founderless Regions Alliance moved here to defend the region after Hush hush distributed his puppets to other raiders and attempted to raid the region.
The region is still vulnerable in that Hush hush's puppets are still here and your regional password is now compromised. We would like to temporarily install a native from the regional government as Delegate to remove Hush hush's puppets and change the password. Would the regional government be open to that, and if so, which native should we install?
Apologies for not responding Swift Wind, I have been away from my computer until yesterday due to employment matters. With the extra endorsements, I should soon be able to change and hide the password, as long as it doesn't bug out on us again.
No problem and no need to apologize, we just wanted to make sure the region didn't get raided. Glad you're back and we're happy to help until you have the influence needed to change the password.
After some consideration and a Ministerial vote, Hush hush is hereby ejected from the region due to actions against the region. These actions include bringing in puppet regions without sanction (A request was placed, but the puppets were brought in without a response from any Minister or the Delegate). As such, ejection commences. Hush hush may request a review, and must submit an explanation of their actions. If requested, a review will be completed.
Password changed, influence insufficient to hide it right now. Annoying, but at least we've got some changes made.
[quote=hawkswind;9033189]Password changed, influence insufficient to hide it right now. Annoying, but at least we've got some changes made.[/quote
Thank you sir
I commend Hawkswind for the swift action regarding this matter. These raiders should know we're here to stay.