WA Delegate: The Free State of Topid (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Conservative in St Abbaddon
Citizens in nations ranked highly tend to have greater restrictions placed on what they may do in their personal lives, whether via community values or government-imposed law.
As a region, St Abbaddon is ranked 12,819th in the world for Most Conservative.
|1.||The Transitional State of Meteora Amore||Corporate Police State||“Every atom in magnificent glow.”|
|2.||The United States of Myrin||Authoritarian Democracy||“Carpe Diem”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Yavechern||Corporate Police State||“Liberty for none!”|
|4.||The Principality of Alto Monteblanco||Right-wing Utopia||“Credere - Obbedire - Combattere”|
|5.||The Most Serene Republic of Altharea||Moralistic Democracy||“..”|
|6.||The Matriarchy of Amaradur||Authoritarian Democracy||“Dry heat, kills quicker.”|
|7.||The Democratic Republic of Driy||Tyranny by Majority||“Shoot to kill”|
|8.||The Principality of Nytlo||Corporate Police State||“Free speech!”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Lindion||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For king and country”|
|10.||The Republic of Romania-Moldova||Free-Market Paradise||“Life in Freedom or Death”|
- : The Free Land of Hamsterdamian islands arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Shayra arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Federal Republic of Tradito arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Federation of Frankona arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy established between St Abbaddon and Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Romania-Moldova arrived from Icarus.
- : Daves place test ceased to exist.
- : The Sovereign Son of Fčnghuáng of San Andrewa of the region Lazarus agreed to construct embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Swedish Empire and St Abbaddon.
- : Galazamitros ceased to exist.
St Abbaddon Regional Message Board
My Freedom from Taxation is usually my highest ranking.
My income tax rate is 83.6%. While not as bad/awesome as Kitsco's income tax rate, I'm getting there :P
Hey everyone, about to send another round of recruitment telegrams. Also, I'm going to work on restarting the Council of Elders idea. Currently the Council has three members: Kitsco and NicePalmTree as Elders, and myself as Delegate.
We will hold an election to elect two more Elders as my endorsements get up around 50 again. Elections will be an in-game poll open to all WA nations. Once fully rolled out there should be 6 elected Elders and myself on the Council.
I also opened a discussion in the RP section of our forum about what era our RPs should be in. Let me know there who is interested in RPing here.
GREAT! This looks like a lot of fun! :D
Sounds like a beautiful idea. Just a few questions:
1. How active do you have to be in order to be a member of the Council of Elders? Since college is starting up again for me, I might be a little inactive at times.
2. What exactly will the Council of Elders do? Will the Council of Elders essentially be like the UN Security Council or will they be simply RP'ers?
No RPing, though I am working on an RP world also.
The Council would do things like decide embassy requests from other regions, organize any internal events or such. Generally, in charge of everything St Abbaddon except security (endocaps, etc.). At some point I'll probably turn that over to the Council as well but we need quite a few more WAs with decent influence in the region first.
As far as activity, it depends on how often votes are happening and such. My goal is to post here when a vote starts, and tag (nation link) the Elders so they see the post. I believe this gives a 'notification'.