WA Delegate: The Clan of Hawkswind (elected 160 days ago)
Embassies: Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Genuan Rebirth, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Union of Confederate Regions, The Rose Garden, League of Democracy, United Regions Alliance, United Group, The Commonwealth of Kings, and Demolibs.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in St Abbaddon
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, St Abbaddon is ranked 10,156th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Legendary Legend of Pseudocholinesterase||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“No abandon, St Abbaddon!”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Grill||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Toast, grill... whatever.”|
|3.||The Federation of Spool||Anarchy||“Some day...”|
|4.||The Republic of Nightchill||Anarchy||“Sister of Cold Nights”|
|5.||The Dominion of Morm||Father Knows Best State||“Flee!”|
|6.||The Dominion of Buster Poindexter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hot hot hot”|
|7.||The Razorblade Romantic of Topid Reborn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All we are is dust in the wind.”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of Lamos||Democratic Socialists||“Don't worry, be happy!”|
|9.||The Community of 6wizards||Iron Fist Socialists||“Seeing is believing”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of The Winter Dance Party||New York Times Democracy||“Turning and turning in the widening gyre”|
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The North American Union and St Abbaddon.
- 7 days ago: The Imperial Socialist Provinces of United Federation of Canada of the region The North American Union ordered the closure of its embassy in St Abbaddon.
- 17 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Armed Alliances of Democracy and St Abbaddon.
- 20 days ago: The Dictatorship of Popularis Republicae Libri Cameroon of the region The Armed Alliances of Democracy ordered the closure of its embassy in St Abbaddon.
- 21 days ago: The Republic of CDland of the region The Allied States proposed constructing embassies.
- 39 days ago: Torches ceased to exist.
- 42 days ago: The bee lands ceased to exist.
- 43 days ago: Spelmyn ceased to exist.
- 48 days ago: Higher calling ceased to exist.
- 50 days ago: St justin 1 ceased to exist.
St Abbaddon Regional Message Board
Alright. So does anyone in this region still actively play?
Sort of. I stop by every day or so. But it has gotten kind of monotonous. This happened before, back when NS hit it's first year anniversary. Things got slow, people left for various reasons, and I just kind of stuck around because I thought I could keep the area up until interest restirred. And then it didn't.
We're the best existing inactive region. Take pride in that. :))
NEW RESOLUTION AT VOTE!
All member nations please cat your votes. Voting is now open for seven days.
Declarations are now open for Secretariat elections. Come one, come all....
Folks, we need to reappoint a representative to the General Assembly of the URA. So, who wants the job?
If nobody wants it, I volunteer as tribute!
Well, nobody said anything, so... ::Loads catapult.::
Pseudo, you are now in charge of being our rep. Get over to the General Assembly of the URA. If you're not already there.
Greetings St Abbaddon,
Reading through the RMB on the United Regions Alliance, I have updated the proposed Charter and posted it on the URA forum page. Feel free to comment with any concerns or ideas to add or word the charter better. Everyone is welcome to comment on the Charter with ideas and suggestions. Here is the link to view the Charter: http://s15.zetaboards.com/United_Regions/topic/7892931/1/