WA Delegate: The Capital City-State of Spartan Philidelphia (elected 94 days ago)
Founder: Spartan messenia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Sparta
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Sparta is ranked 1,618th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Capital City-State of Spartan Philidelphia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Corrupta, Insana, Lacedaemonia (:D)”|
|2.||The Fancy Lands of New Spartanburg||Left-Leaning College State||“Don't run with scissors.”|
|3.||The Angelus Velocitas Eradicato of Project Independence||Father Knows Best State||“Striving For Independence”|
|4.||The Dictatorship of Spartland||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Never surrender”|
|5.||The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fear not Spartans, for Tonight, We fight Spammers!!!”|
|6.||The French Spartan State of Camiono Palmero Island||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Thou Shall Not Eat my Cookies!”|
|7.||The Shining Lamp of Smmersln||Father Knows Best State||“The brightest light is the one that burns within you”|
|8.||The Noodleheaded Nobodies of Noogie Noggins||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Never a noogie nor a noggin!”|
- 4 hours ago: The Republic of New Brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Sultanate of Muammar of the region The United Region of the Kings proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 34 days ago: The People's Republic of Robespierrezrazor of the region League of rogues proposed constructing embassies.
- 38 days ago: The United Kingdom of Anamalia of the region Kara Magnum proposed constructing embassies.
- 46 days ago: The Jamahiriya of Spathovounion of the region Greece cancelled the closure of its embassy in Sparta.
- 47 days ago: The Dominion of Sassanian Empire of the region Greece ordered the closure of its embassy in Sparta.
- 50 days ago: The United States of Delantras of the region Dutopia proposed constructing embassies.
- 51 days ago: The Federation of Paluzzania of the region Greenlandia proposed constructing embassies.
- 53 days ago: The Capital City-State of Spartan Philidelphia arrived from The NationStates Community.
Sparta Regional Message Board
I guess the party's over.
I guess so.
My US History teacher is terrible. I have to take an AP exam on the subject on Wednesday and our class has only gotten to the 1950s. He is so lazy! He doesn't teach at all. It's terrible.
The new One World Trade Center was completed yesterday, standing at 1776 feet tall with its spire. Isn't that nice?
The party never ends in my nation, and was the 1776 thing planned?
Yes, the 1776 was deliberate. I would have gone for 2001, myself. To let you know, SP, history is generally not taught in high school, just names and dates, and then only politically correct names and dates any more. In fact, if the real history does not fit PC requirements, they either ignore it, or they change it. College is even worse now. Except for reasons for an occupation such as electrical engineering, I would avoid most colleges any more. They have become political hacks, just like all the colleges and universities in Europe.
*sighs* We are SO active!
Oh, well I did take the AP exam. It was easier than I expected, but I know I could have done better if I had a better teacher.
I probably will still go to college anyway.
have fun, but not too much fun. That's what destroys a good percentage of the entering freshmen's college careers: partying. I would recommend foregoing that route completely.