WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of A New Sparta
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Sparta
As a region, Sparta is ranked 3,208th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Noodleheaded Nobodies of Noogie Noggins||Moralistic Democracy||“Never a noogie nor a noggin!”|
|2.||The Republic of Laconophilia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I have heard the Nightingale herself.”|
|3.||The Squirrely Spartan State of Camiono Palmero Island||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Thou Shall Not Eat my Cookies!”|
|4.||The Shining Lamp of Smmersln||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The brightest light is the one that burns within you”|
|5.||The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fear not Spartans, for Tonight, We fight Spammers!!!”|
|6.||The Empire of A New Sparta||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Begin with your own family.”|
|7.||The Placeholder of The White Fleets||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Not By You.”|
|8.||The Capital City-State of Spartan Philidelphia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Corrupta, Insana, Lacedaemonia (:D)”|
- 76 days ago: The Empire of A New Sparta granted posting privileges on the Sparta Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 76 days ago: The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island arrived from Lazarus.
- 77 days ago: The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island ceased to exist.
- 94 days ago: A turtle named dan 103 departed this region for World Alliance.
- 94 days ago: A turtle named dan 103 arrived from The Kingdom of Sparta.
- 100 days ago: The Mad Malfunctioning King of Roberto- of the region Kingdom of Greece withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 103 days ago: The Mad Malfunctioning King of Roberto- of the region Kingdom of Greece proposed constructing embassies.
- 104 days ago: The Zeonic Alliance of Arthenia departed this region for The Free Lands.
- 104 days ago: The Zeonic Alliance of Arthenia arrived from Zssaeo.
- 129 days ago: The Republic of Laconophilia arrived from The Pacific.
Sparta Regional Message Board
I'm typing this from my college dorm. That's fun, isn't it?
Dorms are for newbs.
I'm sure a real college student bikes to all his classes, uphill both ways in simultaneous sweltering heat and blinding snow.
Swerving to miss the spike strips placed there by unsympathetic cops, who have a grudge against people hoping to become smarter than them.
Sounds about right.
Job hunting is dreadful.
So is trying to retire.
So good luck with either.
The trouble with retirement it comes at a point in life when one cannot do that for which one desires to retire.