WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of A New Sparta
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Sparta
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Sparta is ranked 1,680th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Noodleheaded Nobodies of Noogie Noggins||Moralistic Democracy||“Never a noogie nor a noggin!”|
|2.||The Capital City-State of Spartan Philidelphia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Corrupta, Insana, Lacedaemonia (:D)”|
|3.||The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fear not Spartans, for Tonight, We fight Spammers!!!”|
|4.||The French Spartan State of Camiono Palmero Island||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Thou Shall Not Eat my Cookies!”|
|5.||The Placeholder of The White Fleets||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Not By You.”|
|6.||The Empire of A New Sparta||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Begin with your own family.”|
|7.||The Shining Lamp of Smmersln||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The brightest light is the one that burns within you”|
- 5 days ago: The Shining Lamp of Smmersln arrived from Balder.
- 8 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The French Spartan State of Camiono Palmero Island arrived from Osiris.
- 11 days ago: The French Spartan State of Camiono Palmero Island ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: The Confederacy of Washawa departed this region for The Chaos Theatre.
- 31 days ago: The Confederacy of Washawa arrived from The Pacific.
- 62 days ago: The Empire of A New Sparta created a new regional poll: "Hello".
- 69 days ago: The Republic of Hazliptopia departed this region for The waste.
- 69 days ago: The Republic of Hazliptopia arrived from The Black Riders.
- 70 days ago: The Turtle Republic of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
Sparta Regional Message Board
I doubt that the entire world could sustain such a population of people.
We shall therefore pillage and sack it.
Pillage and sacking? That's for vikings, isn't it?
Plenty of Greek armies availed themselves of the practice, as also did the Romans. In fact the Roman economy was in a large part dependent upon the practice in order to function. Where do you think the majority of both cultures' slaves came from?
Who did the Romans sack and pillage?
That's including Sparta. =>((
I wonder how many days this will continue to say "4days ago"?
Now it's 5 days ago...finally.