WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of A New Sparta
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Sparta
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Sparta is ranked 12,530th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Empire of A New Sparta||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Begin with your own family.”|
|2.||The Placeholder of The White Fleets||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Not By You.”|
|3.||The Noodleheaded Nobodies of Noogie Noggins||Moralistic Democracy||“Never a noogie nor a noggin!”|
|4.||The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fear not Spartans, for Tonight, We fight Spammers!!!”|
|5.||The Republic of Get ready for it||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Manners maketh man”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Sparrow.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Spear Danes.
- : The Dual Monarchy of Sparta Dominion of the region Greece proposed constructing embassies.
- : Great brittan and norn iron ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Tobliron Mining Brigade 28 departed this region for Launching Point.
- : The Incandescent Electric Empire of Christmas Light Makers ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of The Uesugi Shogunate ceased to exist.
- : Land of coffee and kreamer departed this region for Commonwealth of myah.
- : The Republic of Laconophilia departed this region for Alliance of Democratic Social Republics.
- : The Immortal Griscorean Empire of Zarkenis Ultima departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Sparta Regional Message Board
God has stole the handle. The train it keeps on moving. No way to slow down.
We are the fatal five. We are the last of a once mighty region now dwindled by bad movies and declining interest. I vow to hang on until I am the last resident, then I shall destruct this region in a grand thumbing of my nose to the old crones of destiny. or i won't should we revive and become something beyond a mediocrity.
Yeah I know I should log in more :(
It's good to hear from you!
Made a new flag, not as good as the last one but paint.net isn't as good as my photoshop was :/
It's fine. Mine would have been a gorgon head, like my shield. (Truth be known, the only references for the Spartan shields having a lambda upon them were from empire period Romans. There is really no evidence they were used by the Spartans at all. There are many accounts of Gorgons, spirals and even life-sized flies being used on Spartan shields.)
Interesting, I think I'd want a dragon on my shield.
I am uncertain as to whether the Ancient Greeks ever referred to dragons. They have hydras, and really big serpents, but no dragons in the medieval sense of the word.
But a dragon should suffice, if you really desire it.