WA Delegate: The Noodleheaded Nobodies of Noogie Noggins (elected )
Founder: A new sparta
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Sparta
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Sparta is ranked 14,681st in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Pen Pal 05||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Follow the Words”|
|2.||The Shire of Hobbits||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“For Hobitton”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Infanticide||Corporate Police State||“What kind of weak baby can't drink wine?”|
|4.||The Placeholder of The White Fleets||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Not By You.”|
|5.||The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fear not Spartans, for Tonight, We fight Spammers!!!”|
|6.||The Free City of Free Lacedaemon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Λακεδαιμόνιος”|
|7.||The Noodleheaded Nobodies of Noogie Noggins||Moralistic Democracy||“Never a noogie nor a noggin!”|
- : The Noodleheaded Nobodies of Noogie Noggins became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17 departed this region for Launching Point.
- : The United Kingdom of Winterholme departed this region for Unity.
- : The Dominion of Infinite Destiny departed this region for Unity.
- : The United Socialist States of Pen Pal 05 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Amorphion departed this region for Unity.
- : The Empire of Kantana departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The United Socialist States of Pen Pal 05 ejected and banned The Empire of Kantana from the region.
- : The Soviet Republic of Cathernias departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The United Socialist States of Pen Pal 05 ejected and banned The Soviet Republic of Cathernias from the region.
Sparta Regional Message Board
I wouldn't mind being the founder, would give me more of a reason to log in.
I am uncertain as to the process. I do know that all members must leave the region for a period, and a founder needs to return before someone else gets in before him.
...Unless activity picks up soon. If not, the password will be lifted to let anyone in.
The password's down. We will have to face what we get.
I must go in for eye surgery tomorrow for a torn retina. I may be away for a while.
I have returned from the Ophthalmologist. Fortunately, I did not have a retinal tear, but I have retinal bleeding in my right eye, that should clear up on its own, if I am careful.
*a pocket full of mumbles*
...I am offering all that I can give with that.
Which, at present, is not much.