WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of A New Sparta
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Sparta
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Sparta is ranked 9,540th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Noodleheaded Nobodies of Noogie Noggins||Moralistic Democracy||“Never a noogie nor a noggin!”|
|2.||The Republic of Get ready for it||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Manners maketh man”|
|3.||The Empire of A New Sparta||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Begin with your own family.”|
|4.||The Placeholder of The White Fleets||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Not By You.”|
|5.||The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fear not Spartans, for Tonight, We fight Spammers!!!”|
- : The Federal Republic of New Deutsch Europa of the region Neu Deutsch Europa proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Sparrow.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Spear Danes.
- : The Dual Monarchy of Sparta Dominion of the region Greece proposed constructing embassies.
- : Great brittan and norn iron ceased to exist.
- : Tobliron mining brigade 28 departed this region for Launching Point.
- : The Incandescent Electric Empire of Christmas Light Makers ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of The Uesugi Shogunate ceased to exist.
- : Land of coffee and kreamer departed this region for Commonwealth of myah.
- : The Republic of Laconophilia departed this region for Alliance of Democratic Social Republics.
Sparta Regional Message Board
I am uncertain as to whether the Ancient Greeks ever referred to dragons. They have hydras, and really big serpents, but no dragons in the medieval sense of the word.
But a dragon should suffice, if you really desire it.
Gotta scare the weak somehow.
I like the life-sized fly.
The owner of the original said, "In battle, the fly would seem as large as a lion to the enemy."
Nine days of silence. That is a new record, since the last new record.
We have just broken our old record of inactivity.
I am startled! A voice from the dust!