WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of A New Sparta
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Sparta
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Sparta is ranked 13,412th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fear not Spartans, for Tonight, We fight Spammers!!!”|
|2.||The Empire of A New Sparta||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Begin with your own family.”|
|3.||The Placeholder of The White Fleets||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Not By You.”|
|4.||The Republic of Laconophilia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I have heard the Nightingale herself.”|
|5.||The Squirrely Spartan State of Camiono Palmero Island||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Thou Shall Not Eat my Cookies!”|
|6.||The Capital City-State of Spartan Philidelphia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Corrupta, Insana, Lacedaemonia (:D)”|
|7.||The Noodleheaded Nobodies of Noogie Noggins||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Never a noogie nor a noggin!”|
|8.||The Shining Lamp of Smmersln||Capitalist Paradise||“The brightest light is the one that burns within you”|
- 6 days ago: The Commonwealth of North Lemon of the region The Federated States of Vesuvia proposed constructing embassies.
- 104 days ago: The Empire of A New Sparta granted posting privileges on the Sparta Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 104 days ago: The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island arrived from Lazarus.
- 105 days ago: The Spartan Ephor Territory of Kathmandu Island ceased to exist.
- 122 days ago: A turtle named dan 103 departed this region for World Alliance.
- 122 days ago: A turtle named dan 103 arrived from The Kingdom of Sparta.
- 128 days ago: The Mad Malfunctioning King of Roberto- of the region Kingdom of Greece withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 131 days ago: The Mad Malfunctioning King of Roberto- of the region Kingdom of Greece proposed constructing embassies.
- 132 days ago: The Zeonic Alliance of Arthenia departed this region for The Free Lands.
- 132 days ago: The Zeonic Alliance of Arthenia arrived from Zssaeo.
Sparta Regional Message Board
Well...one person, other than me showed up briefly. Didn't even look at the flute girls, or listen to their flute music. Maybe it would help if they were more than a few out of focus photos and a recording.
What kind of interactions do you have in mind Noggins?
I don't know about you, but I'm on here like 2 twice a day for a few minutes to check my issues.
Adding to the board seems less than requisite to say the least.
Yes, I can see where you are going, but why even bother with having a Nationstate in a region with a message board if you do not desire to interact with others within the region? I suppose you live alone in a room at home and speak to no one all and check you caller id twice a day to see with whom you did not converse. If that is what you desire, that's up to you. I like to think that by being in a region is more than just existing, but also includes banter and also serious conversation if one has something else to say.
We have flute girls?
What Greek citystates worth their salt wouldn't?
You mean *slave* flute girls....
Not at all!...musicians!
But very friendly...under most circumstances.