WA Delegate (non-executive): The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards (elected 39 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Space Sector RPRA
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Space Sector RPRA is ranked 8,293rd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Allied States of Pseudo-Musopia||Father Knows Best State||“Enhance your station by taking from others.”|
|2.||The Lost Wanderers of Sojourner Ark||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ad Astra Per Aspera”|
|3.||The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Don't underestimate the sneaky sneaky!”|
|4.||The Neumann Boundary Conditions of Altea||Left-Leaning College State||“The following results are trivial to show.”|
|5.||The Rogue Territory of Aquamarine||New York Times Democracy||“Fly on the wings of evil to new riches”|
|6.||The Unconscious Dimensions of Reality Warping||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everything you can imagine is real.”|
|7.||The Not At All A Reploid Productions Puppet Nation of RPRA Techcorp||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Moving the nation forward, one project at a time!”|
|8.||The Allied States of Planet of the Kerbals||New York Times Democracy||“If it works, you didn't add enough boosters.”|
|9.||The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“May the Goddess bind our foes with Her chain, and destroy them with Her axe!”|
|10.||The Fluffy QB-fied State of The Prism Fleet||Libertarian Police State||“Faster than light, bending time. Forever. Wherever.”|
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Imperial Union of Taragda arrived from Osiris.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The United States of Skytecnia of the region The Caldonian Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic States of United States of the Universe of the region United nations of pangea proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Armed Republic of Wehrmacht Republic departed this region for Winterfell.
- 24 days ago: The Armed Republic of Wehrmacht Republic arrived from The Internationale.
- 27 days ago: Habsburg warfang ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions created a new regional poll: "Should the Sector open embassies with region "Lel"?".
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Console Alliance and Space Sector RPRA.
- 33 days ago: The Holy Empire of Googolsia departed this region for The Federation of Dethklok 1000.
- 33 days ago: The Holy Empire of Googolsia arrived from The Federation of Dethklok 1000.
Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board
Everyone: Name three things you think should go in the pandorica. Mine are Jebediah Kerman, politicians, and sugar-free cereal.
You want to put Jebediah in the Pandorica? You want to put Jebediah in the Pandorica? I'll grant there's some thematic similarity - Jebediah, like The Doctor, is a courageous alien who can never truly die - but the Pandorica is an inescapable eternal prison devised as a trap by his enemies! Why would you want to cage Kerbin's greatest hero? Are you some Kraken cultist?!?
My choices are irredentists/revanchists, nationalists, and fundamentalists. The Pandorica may need to be bigger on the inside to fit them all.
Ok, it's high time someone updated this RMB.
Yeah, we really aren't the chattiest bunch. ^^;
pls and ty
*votes for "ham sandwich"*
AYE AYE CAPTAIN!