WA Delegate (non-executive): The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Space Sector RPRA
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Space Sector RPRA is ranked 14,379th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Rogue Territory of Aquamarine||New York Times Democracy||“Fly on the wings of evil to new riches”|
|2.||The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Don't underestimate the sneaky sneaky!”|
|3.||The Holy Red Southern Empire of Hong-Nan||Left-wing Utopia||“The legend begins once the first page is turned.”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of Dauteron||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Umiltŕ e Coraggio”|
|5.||The Queendom of Heidi Klumbot||Anarchy||“All Glory To Klumbot!”|
|6.||The Theocracy of Crocodiliopolis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All Hail Reppy... and Sebek, too! ”|
|7.||The Sudden Situation of Shadow Spawn Space Bear||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“SSSB”|
|8.||The Fluffy QB-fied State of The Prism Fleet||Libertarian Police State||“Faster than light, bending time. Forever. Wherever.”|
|9.||The Jingoistic States of Dinasztia Jandei||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pakļaušana? Bērnu spēlīte.”|
|10.||The Unconscious Dimensions of Reality Warping||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everything you can imagine is real.”|
- : The Queendom of Heidi Klumbot arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Space Sector RPRA and The Local Cluster.
- : The Procuratorate of The Local Cluster Administrator of the region The Local Cluster agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Brotherhood of Orin arrived from Osiris.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions proposed constructing embassies with The Local Cluster.
- : Mechanopolis ceased to exist.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected The Dirt Alliance's request for regional embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions created a new regional poll: "Should the Sector accept an embassy with region "The Local Cluster"?".
- : The Procuratorate of The Local Cluster Administrator of the region The Local Cluster proposed constructing embassies.
Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board
Been so long since I made a NS thread or even opened the forums...
How much of the old guard are still around? Mars still a thing?
The Triumvirate of Yut is still around, albeit sleepy. Not sure if the old guard Mars crew is still active or not though.
Scolo, Zero-One, Rezo, Allanea... Lots of characters there that I remember, although I was younger and dumber then. People still hang out on IRC, I guess. Might have to visit sometime.
And in the "roughly a decade overdue" department, I'm in the midst of writing up a modernized and prettified dispatch version of the ancient html DoGA FAQ I whipped up back in 2003. XD
I'd have to do a LOT of rewriting myself!
<Frantic Waving />
zOMG HAI! :P
What are we yes-ing?
Well, we last had a poll yes-ing on the embassy with The Local Cluster :P