WA Delegate (non-executive): The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards (elected 5 days ago)
The embassy with Console Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 17 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Space Sector RPRA
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Space Sector RPRA is ranked 13,397th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Metropolitan Desert of Khrrck||Anarchy||“We Remember.”|
|2.||The People's Federation of GMC Military Arms||Libertarian Police State||“An object at rest cannot be stopped!”|
|3.||The Fangorious Bacchanal of Burninatonia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“PARTY GOOD.”|
|4.||The Fluffy QB-fied State of Solont||Father Knows Best State||“We must carry on. Together.”|
|5.||The Jingoistic States of Dinasztia Jandei||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pakļaušana? Bērnu spēlīte.”|
|6.||The Theocracy of Crocodiliopolis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All Hail Reppy... and Sebek, too! ”|
|7.||The Matriarchy of Elizabeth Valentino||Iron Fist Consumerists||“From the shadows”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of Dauteron||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Umiltŕ e Coraggio”|
|9.||The Protectorate of Habsburg Warfang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All the world is subject to Habsburg rule”|
|10.||The Allied States of Planet of the Kerbals||New York Times Democracy||“If it works, you didn't add enough boosters.”|
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Holy Red Southern Empire of Hong-Nan arrived from Balder.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Emirate of Talico106 of the region Console Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Space Sector RPRA.
- 5 days ago: The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 5 days ago: The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards replaced The Holy Empire of San Diego Zoo as WA Delegate.
- 6 days ago: The Community of Peruvians departed this region for Rose.
- 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Roaclymbe departed this region for I Wish.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of Alexander of Macedon departed this region for Violet Irises.
- 6 days ago: The Holy Empire of San Diego Zoo departed this region for Violet Irises.
- 6 days ago: The Holy Empire of San Diego Zoo replaced The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards as WA Delegate.
- 6 days ago: The Community of Peruvians arrived from Osiris.
Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board
I'm avoided by anyone who doesn't want to be strapped to a booster and flung into the upper atmosphere at 12 g's.
uh yeah founded april 2003 recently revived.
People who don't want that are disloyal to the memory and teachings of Blessed Jebediah, He who alone of Kerbals ascended into the heavens without fear or foot-dragging. And the punishment for such heresy is plain: strap 'em to a booster and fling 'em into the upper atmosphere at 12g.
My new personal motto - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-NBKQ1BWyw0/TBtw6w9Q4bI/AAAAAAAAABU/7uQFvtPCBSM/s1600/low+earth+orbit.jpg
*Rolls eyes* Some spavined, drooling wretches will attempt anything in search for the attention Mommy never gave them. Pathetic.
I have only one thing to say to that:
Needs more Mainsails.
And this is why we don't have an executive delegate. :p
Everyone: Name three things you think should go in the pandorica. Mine are Jebediah Kerman, politicians, and sugar-free cereal.
You want to put Jebediah in the Pandorica? You want to put Jebediah in the Pandorica? I'll grant there's some thematic similarity - Jebediah, like The Doctor, is a courageous alien who can never truly die - but the Pandorica is an inescapable eternal prison devised as a trap by his enemies! Why would you want to cage Kerbin's greatest hero? Are you some Kraken cultist?!?
My choices are irredentists/revanchists, nationalists, and fundamentalists. The Pandorica may need to be bigger on the inside to fit them all.