WA Delegate (non-executive): The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards (elected 2 years 263 days ago)
Construction of embassies with Inner heavens grace has commenced. Completion expected in 12 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Space Sector RPRA
As a region, Space Sector RPRA is ranked 16,595th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Not At All A Reploid Productions Puppet Nation of RPRA Techcorp||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Moving the nation forward, one project at a time!”|
|2.||The Invincible People's Federation of GMC Military Arms||Libertarian Police State||“An object at rest cannot be stopped!”|
|3.||The Allied States of Pseudo-Musopia||Father Knows Best State||“Enhance your station by taking from others.”|
|4.||The Holy Red Southern Empire of Hong-Nan||Left-wing Utopia||“The legend begins once the first page is turned.”|
|5.||The Planetary Federation of Solont||Father Knows Best State||“We must carry on. Together.”|
|6.||The Rogue Territory of Aquamarine||New York Times Democracy||“Fly on the wings of evil to new riches”|
|7.||The Jingoistic States of Dinasztia Jandei||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pakļaušana? Bērnu spēlīte.”|
|8.||The Theocracy of Crocodiliopolis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All Hail Reppy... and Sebek, too! ”|
|9.||The Nomadic Peoples of Hilfragata||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The Flaming Light, A Wall Against The Darkness”|
|10.||The Community of Sojourner Ark||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ad Astra Per Aspera”|
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Rouge Pirates of Nasall of the region Inner heavens grace agreed to construct embassies.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions proposed constructing embassies with Inner heavens grace.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected The Remnants of the Mian Empire's request for regional embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions created a new regional poll: "Embassy request from region "Inner heavens grace" - Yay or nay?".
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Duck production company ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Roast Duck ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected South Seas's request for regional embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of SUPER DUCK ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Community of Sojourner Ark arrived from The West Pacific.
Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board
A random aside: I just want to express how much I like the way this region is run. Thanks for being cool folks.
I like to think the Sector is a pretty chill place to hang. Sure, some regions have fancy regional governments to organize themselves, but I think we're all laid back enough and a small enough region to be run through casual "Hey guys, what about this?" stuff. :P
Goddamnit why can I never stay an Anarchy.
It's almolst like, in a game about different types of goverment, where you play the leader of a (theoretical) government, that government keeps trying to assert itself.
Well, and Anarchy is one of the harder categories to get into, since you have to be in the extreme position on all three of the freedom scales. Psychotic dictatorship is also tough to maintain since it's the polar opposite and needs to maintain the opposite extreme on those scales.
"Anarchy is the most unstable form of government. It falls apart at a touch." - Larry Niven
Got an embassy request from somebody who reads directions! Poll's up, please vote within the next 5 days whether the Sector should accept or deny it. ;)
Wow, this is a surprisingly deadlocked vote. o.o
There you go, not any more.
I actually abstained from this one.