WA Delegate (non-executive): The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards (elected 2 years 256 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Space Sector RPRA
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Space Sector RPRA is ranked 1,256th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions||Civil Rights Lovefest||“May the Goddess bind our foes with Her chain, and destroy them with Her axe!”|
|2.||The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Don't underestimate the sneaky sneaky!”|
|3.||The Metropolitan Desert of Khrrck||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We Remember.”|
|4.||The Rogue Territory of Aquamarine||New York Times Democracy||“Fly on the wings of evil to new riches”|
|5.||The Unconscious Dimensions of Reality Warping||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everything you can imagine is real.”|
|6.||The Not At All A Reploid Productions Puppet Nation of RPRA Techcorp||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Moving the nation forward, one project at a time!”|
|7.||The Confederacy of Galenical Confederacy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Rebirth, Reward, Resilience”|
|8.||The Holy Red Southern Empire of Hong-Nan||Left-wing Utopia||“The legend begins once the first page is turned.”|
|9.||The Noble Experimental Community of Nadjilysia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Breaking the windows of small businesses!”|
|10.||The First Fleet Command of Admiral Sporh||Capitalist Paradise||“For we are Futuné, the goddess of dance!”|
Regional Poll • Embassy request from region "Inner heavens grace" - Yay or nay?
Voting opened 9 hours ago and will close in 4 days. Open to native residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 9 hours ago: The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions created a new regional poll: "Embassy request from region "Inner heavens grace" - Yay or nay?".
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Republic of Duck production company ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Roast Duck ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected South Seas's request for regional embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of SUPER DUCK ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Community of Sojourner Ark arrived from The West Pacific.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of Pargentina of the region South Seas proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The United Federal States of West Osea departed this region for Strangereal.
- 12 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Hilfragata arrived from The North Pacific.
- 13 days ago: The United Federal States of West Osea arrived from Strangereal.
Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board
Poll for a new embassy request posted!
Apparently the Illuminati won't take no for an answer.
Too bad for them, ain't it?
A random aside: I just want to express how much I like the way this region is run. Thanks for being cool folks.
I like to think the Sector is a pretty chill place to hang. Sure, some regions have fancy regional governments to organize themselves, but I think we're all laid back enough and a small enough region to be run through casual "Hey guys, what about this?" stuff. :P
Goddamnit why can I never stay an Anarchy.
It's almolst like, in a game about different types of goverment, where you play the leader of a (theoretical) government, that government keeps trying to assert itself.
Well, and Anarchy is one of the harder categories to get into, since you have to be in the extreme position on all three of the freedom scales. Psychotic dictatorship is also tough to maintain since it's the polar opposite and needs to maintain the opposite extreme on those scales.
"Anarchy is the most unstable form of government. It falls apart at a touch." - Larry Niven
Got an embassy request from somebody who reads directions! Poll's up, please vote within the next 5 days whether the Sector should accept or deny it. ;)