WA Delegate (non-executive): The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards (elected )
Embassies: Space Fortress RPRA, The Moon, The Cuckoos Egg, Testregionia, Anime, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, Titan, The Local Cluster, Union of the North, Alliance of Puppet Nations, Federation of Planets Headquarters, Global Federation, and the Rejected Realms.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Space Sector RPRA
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Space Sector RPRA is ranked 8,085th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The Unconscious Dimensions of Reality Warping||Democratic Socialists||“Everything you can imagine is real.”|
|2.||The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Don't underestimate the sneaky sneaky!”|
|3.||The Republic of Tradaree||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“To the brave and faithfull nothing is impossible”|
|4.||The Fluffy QB-fied State of The Prism Fleet||Libertarian Police State||“Faster than light, bending time. Forever. Wherever.”|
|5.||The Fluffy QB-fied World of Solont||Father Knows Best State||“We must carry on. Together.”|
|6.||The Rogue Territory of Aquamarine||New York Times Democracy||“Fly on the wings of evil to new riches”|
|7.||The Holy Red Southern Empire of Hong-Nan||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The legend begins once the first page is turned.”|
|8.||The Republic of Labdul||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If it does not make money, it is not worth it.”|
|9.||The Incorporated States of Romnomnom||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Ooh, It's So Good!”|
|10.||The Theocracy of Crocodiliopolis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All Hail Reppy... and Sebek, too! ”|
Regional Poll • Embassy request! Region "Space Lair RPRA"
Voting opened 4 days ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Adorable Nekos of Demon Catz of the region Superiorem Merionem Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions removed regional password protection.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions password-protected the region.
- : The Republic of Honult departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions ejected and banned The Republic of Honult from the region.
- : The Republic of Honult arrived from Hedgerows.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected Orthanc at Isengard's request for regional embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Old HampshireVille of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions created a new regional poll: "Embassy request! Region "Space Lair RPRA"".
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected United Nations of Liberty and Justice's request for regional embassies.
Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board
You will vote yea. And you will like it. Or so help me God I will stick Seductions on you.
Perhaps you missed the part where they threatened to wage war against us. Hence why my brother has reluctantly joined to try and undermine them via the embassy so that WE can be the sole psychopathic RPRAs.
Yeah, Mr. Likespammer can go back to his home region. Petty revenge tactics because they got modsmacked will not fly. Temporarily putting a password up to prevent further such shenanigans.
Seriously? They tried that in a Mod Region? That's like shaking a can of fizzy drink then looking at the opening when opening it up. You may get some of your thirst sated but you still end up covered in a sticky wet mess.
Eh, likespamming is fairly pointless (and easily negated by clicking Notices > Subscriptions, and unticking the "RMB Like" box.) :P What's really idiotic is attempting to invade a mod's region using WA multies. That's happened probably half a dozen times or so in the 13 years the Sector's existed!
Well, that and invading a foundered region. :P
K well RIP
The "pick a replacement door" issue is pretty good.