WA Delegate (non-executive): The Defensive Pacifist Nation of Sneaky Bastards (elected )
Embassies: Space Fortress RPRA, The Moon, The Cuckoos Egg, Testregionia, Anime, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, Titan, The Local Cluster, Alliance of Puppet Nations, Federation of Planets Headquarters, the Rejected Realms, Superiorem Merionem Region, City Ankh Morpork, and The Great NS Expedition Headquarters.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Unexpected Death Rate in Space Sector RPRA
The World Census paid their respects at cemeteries in order to determine how likely citizens were to die each year from unnatural causes, such as crime, preventable illness, accident, and government encouragement.
As a region, Space Sector RPRA is ranked 7,837th in the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
|1.||The Metropolitan Desert of Khrrck||Anarchy||“We Remember.”|
|2.||The People's Federation of GMC Military Arms||Libertarian Police State||“An object at rest cannot be stopped!”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of DANDY BABY||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Boobies baby, cant live without em'”|
|4.||The Incorporated States of Romnomnom||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Ooh, It's So Good!”|
|5.||The Tiny Pocket Snuggler of Mini Vandoosa||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Surely some revelation is at hand”|
|6.||The Lone Cosmonaut of Weltraum Uchu Kukan||Father Knows Best State||“地球外の”|
|7.||The Cybernetic Perfection of Heidi Klumbot||Anarchy||“All Glory To Klumbot!”|
|8.||The Fluffy QB-fied World of Solont||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We must carry on. Together.”|
|9.||The Allied Forces of Pseudo-Musopia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Enhance your station by taking from others.”|
|10.||The Dandiest Guy In Space of Space Dandy||Anarchy||“a dandy guy in space - proof”|
- : The United Socialist States of DANDY BABY arrived from Renegade Islands Alliance.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected Bear Country's request for regional embassies.
- : The Free Land of Ursinals of the region Bear Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Red Zombie Theocracy of Kushnaria ceased to exist.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected Region Raiders's request for regional embassies.
- : The United States of Trump Train Trump Train of the region Region Raiders proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions created a new regional poll: "Embassy request: The Straw Hat Pirates".
- : The Immortal Shogunate and Affiliated Territories of Reploid Productions rejected Nothing No Where's request for regional embassies.
- : The Ever Expanding Legend of Indecent Anime Empire of the region Nothing No Where proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Global Federation and Space Sector RPRA.
Space Sector RPRA Regional Message Board
Oh! *is still to scared of Reppy* maybe after a couple more months of sitting here and staring..
Mmm, another one who can't read and follow simple directions. *dismisses embassy request*
Requesting embassies seems really easy.. having a good reason is the hard part..
I know! we have to have embassies or I steal all the pens from the office when everyone is sleeping!
Nooooooo! Not my pen collection! I just had them waxed!
I've tried to steal pens from TWP but always get caught..
Sometimes, I just vote against the flow on WA proposals just to be difficult.
I at least read the text of the proposal, and generally base my vote on that. Granted, with my WA nation not being the delegate of a large region, I seldom get bothering by campaign telegrams or anything, which is nice. :P
Those pacific feeders have a lot of power in the WA.. So big! I have an evil idea! Why not make a set of Atlantic feeders? Would be a lot of fun seeing folks scramble to gain power of 5 new feeder regions and try to establish governments in them..
Funny enough, there's a discussion over in the Technical forum right now about rebalancing the formula for delegate votes from 1+<endorsements> to something else to better balance the WA voting game. :P
Oh! Aww.. No Atlantic regions..