WA Delegate: The Federated Democratic States of Xanthal (elected 37 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in SPACE
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, SPACE is ranked 11,730th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Kingdom of Tangled Honeypot||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ambition is not a vice of little people.”|
|2.||The Empire of The Humankind Abh||Father Knows Best State||“Kin of the Stars”|
|3.||The Red Planet of Mars||Father Knows Best State||“Mars”|
|4.||The Corporate Colony of P3X-719||Capitalizt||“A Northrop-Grumman Colony”|
|5.||The Ever Glorious Kleptocracy of Expendia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc”|
|6.||The Pirate Haven of Caribbean Buccaneers||Anarchy||“Avast ye, scurvy dog!”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of Bumwhere||Anarchy||“Just surf it”|
|8.||The Colony of Ciudad Riemstagrad||Father Knows Best State||“Ciudad Riemstagrad”|
|9.||The Dominion of Tilm||Psychotic Dictatorship||“No we can't!”|
|10.||The United Kingdom of Oola||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God, King, Country”|
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Republic of Mobe ceased to exist.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Bloc Party of Siiberia departed this region for United States of America.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Community of Freyar arrived from The West Pacific.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Republic of Concordant Systems arrived from The North Pacific.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Republic of A-Io arrived from The East Pacific.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Federation of The Terran Republics arrived from The West Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of New Stratis arrived from The South Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Federation of The Fifth Riech departed this region for Tychrome.
- 6 days ago: The Bloc Party of Siiberia arrived from Allied Independent Nations.
SPACE Regional Message Board
"Remember the war against Franco? / That's where each of us belongs. / He may have won all the battles / But we had all the good songs."
I'm tellin' you, man, socially-conscious folk rock is the way to go! Just because it's been proven completely ineffective in the past just means it hasn't been done right, like Communism or libertarianism.
Don't forget anarchy.
"Vote yes for Anarchy in the security council!"
Maybe I should work on the wording a bit more...
Anarchy, dictatorships, monarchies, direct democracies, representative republics, technocracies, command economies, free trade, pacifism, empires, isolationism, neutrality... the list gets really long depending on how cynical one wants to be.
"As cynical as possible" is the correct answer.
Just like my wife!
But being as cynical as possible could cause the pessimism density to go supercritical and lead to a collapse into a cynicism singularity!
Good band name?
why are we neutralÉ
Because it's awesome? Also because I said so. The actual reasons are complicated, and relate to regional preservation and the fact that I'm exceedingly lazy.