WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in SPACE
As a region, SPACE is ranked 397th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The United Earth Demarchy of The Inner Solar System||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ad Astra, Per Aspera”|
|2.||The Pirate Haven of Caribbean Buccaneers||Anarchy||“Avast ye, scurvy dog!”|
|3.||The Private Military of Atlas Corporation and Crimson Lance||Corporate Police State||“The Power of the Gods in your Hands!”|
|4.||The Red Planet of Mars||Capitalist Paradise||“Mars”|
|5.||The Ever Glorious Kleptocracy of Expendia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc”|
|6.||The Free Association of Free Association of Guerrillas||Left-Leaning College State||“Si vis ani, para linguam.”|
|7.||The Dictatorship of Apollo Milton Obote||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Apollo Milton Obote”|
|8.||The Stratocracy of The Reformed Galactic Empire||Corporate Police State||“Rule through fear of force rather than force itself.”|
|9.||The Planet of Klony||New York Times Democracy||“Creation is athing of beauty.”|
|10.||The New Number of 0118 999 881 999 119 7253||Capitalist Paradise||“They're YOUR emergency services.”|
- 3 hours ago: Hina kagiyama ceased to exist.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Star System Jebdareen departed this region for The New Galactic Empire.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Republic of Thomasa departed this region for The place for awesome nations.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Kortat departed this region for The place for awesome nations.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Kortat arrived from The place for awesome nations.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Thomasa arrived from The place for awesome nations.
- 4 days ago: The Holy Empire of Natty Gains arrived from Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions.
- 4 days ago: Lmaoofl ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: Spaaaaaaaace ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Holy Empire of Jacob Riis lost WA Delegate status.
SPACE Regional Message Board
Hey, check it out. More of this nonsense.
Wow, the the one region I pick gets raided twice within thirty days.
Maybe I need to rethink my life choices.
So Im supposed to actively check this nation?
SPACE hasn't been destroyed yet, Admiral, but it needs natives who believe in its independence and future to step up and take the helm. SPACE will have no stability so long as two or three people with an appetite for mischief and a little coordination can run roughshod over the region.
Ah yes, the game we're all forced to play that isn't advertised on the tin. Another option is giving up and heading elsewhere, one supposes.