WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Eabeepae State
Southern Sudan is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Southern Sudan
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Southern Sudan is ranked 2,754th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Queendom of Eabeepae State||Free-Market Paradise||“State”|
- : The Queendom of Qardu of the region Qardu aborted construction of embassies with Southern Sudan.
- : The Queendom of Qardu of the region Qardu agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Eabeepae State proposed constructing embassies with Qardu.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Ilemi departed this region for Ecuador.
- : The Queendom of Eabeepae State altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy cancelled between The United Arab Emirates and Southern Sudan.
- : The Queen's State of Ponta Grossa of the region The United Arab Emirates ordered the closure of its embassy in Southern Sudan.
- : Embassy established between Dili and Southern Sudan.
- : The Queendom of Eabeepae State agreed to construct embassies with Dili.
Southern Sudan Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.