WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Eabeepae State
Southern Sudan is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Southern Sudan
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Southern Sudan is ranked 2,990th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Queendom of Eabeepae State||Free-Market Paradise||“State”|
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Ilemi departed this region for Ecuador.
- : The Queendom of Eabeepae State altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy cancelled between The United Arab Emirates and Southern Sudan.
- : The Queen's State of Ponta Grossa of the region The United Arab Emirates ordered the closure of its embassy in Southern Sudan.
- : Embassy established between Dili and Southern Sudan.
- : The Queendom of Eabeepae State agreed to construct embassies with Dili.
- : The Queen's State of Betale of the region Dili proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Ilemi arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Orc has left the Nation of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
Southern Sudan Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.