WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Socialist Republic of Sichang
Southeast Asia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Southeast Asia
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Southeast Asia is ranked 7,908th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Federation of Southeast Asian Doctors Without Borders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“First, Do No Harm”|
|2.||The Principality of The Red Temple||Corporate Police State||“Nation, Religion, King”|
|3.||The Socialist Republic of Sichang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Study the past to shape the future.”|
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Yekrut of the region Central Asia proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Unitary Republic of East Myanmar ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: North vietnamese departed this region for Asia.
- 38 days ago: North vietnamese arrived from The East Pacific.
- 56 days ago: Tianzhu of the region The Himalayas proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: Tianzhu departed this region for Asian Continent.
- 56 days ago: Tianzhu arrived from The South Pacific.
- 63 days ago: The Principality of The Red Temple arrived from Balder.
- 63 days ago: The Federation of Southeast Asian Doctors Without Borders arrived from Lazarus.
- 70 days ago: The Republic of Sannmar ceased to exist.
Southeast Asia Regional Message Board
Fine Chairman Mao, but I will T least enjoy my two votes. I have proposals waiting to happen. I'll check back later.
VOTE FOR TOKORA!!!
I out of here, see you in asia.
Post self-deleted by Shimutoji.
Aye... us,the Socialist Republic of Shimutoji .
Karaxilamin is a good country, lush and beautiful tropical rain forests, (like on our flag) and good meals.
Welcome back, comrades.