WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Socialist Republic of Sichang
Southeast Asia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Southeast Asia
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Southeast Asia is ranked 10,467th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Socialist Republic of Sichang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Study the past to shape the future.”|
|2.||The Federation of Southeast Asian Doctors Without Borders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“First, Do No Harm”|
|3.||The Principality of The Red Temple||Corporate Police State||“Nation, Religion, King”|
- 8 days ago: The People's Republic of Bengla of the region United Bengal proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Oceanographic Colony of IndoPacifica of the region Indopacific proposed constructing embassies.
- 41 days ago: The Republic of Yekrut of the region Central Asia proposed constructing embassies.
- 60 days ago: The Unitary Republic of East Myanmar ceased to exist.
- 71 days ago: North vietnamese departed this region for Asia.
- 71 days ago: North vietnamese arrived from The East Pacific.
- 88 days ago: Tianzhu of the region The Himalayas proposed constructing embassies.
- 88 days ago: Tianzhu departed this region for Asian Continent.
- 88 days ago: Tianzhu arrived from The South Pacific.
- 95 days ago: The Principality of The Red Temple arrived from Balder.
Southeast Asia Regional Message Board
Fine Chairman Mao, but I will T least enjoy my two votes. I have proposals waiting to happen. I'll check back later.
VOTE FOR TOKORA!!!
I out of here, see you in asia.
Post self-deleted by Shimutoji.
Aye... us,the Socialist Republic of Shimutoji .
Karaxilamin is a good country, lush and beautiful tropical rain forests, (like on our flag) and good meals.
Welcome back, comrades.