WA Delegate (non-executive): The Sultanate of Madura (elected )
Founder: The Socialist Republic of Sichang
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in Southeast Asia
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of weapons per citizen.
As a region, Southeast Asia is ranked 10,857th in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Sultanate of Madura||Corrupt Dictatorship||“الله اسرنغ كيتا”|
|2.||The Principality of The Red Temple||Corporate Police State||“Nation, Religion, King”|
|3.||The Federation of Southeast Asian Doctors Without Borders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“First, Do No Harm”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Kamphouchea||Moralistic Democracy||“ជាតិ សាសនា ព្រះមហាក្សត្រ។”|
|5.||The Federation of Reunion of Malaysia||Democratic Socialists||“Tanah Melayu, Masa Depan Yang Berbilang Kaum”|
|6.||The Great Reich of Unitary States of Holy Indonesian Empire||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Unity generate the power,the power to strengthen unity”|
|7.||The Socialist Republic of Sichang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Study the past to shape the future.”|
|8.||The Empire of Velmaria||Democratic Socialists||“Insula apud mare immane, supervalemus”|
- : Timor-lenke ceased to exist.
- : Greater indonistan ceased to exist.
- : Communist internationale rebellion ceased to exist.
- : Perlas-ng-silangan ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Reunion of Malaysia arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Xianmen ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Gelug of the region World Conference proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Kamphouchea arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Yong Gu Cheng departed this region for Osiris.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Yong Gu Cheng arrived from The North Pacific.
Southeast Asia Regional Message Board
do you have an offsite forum?
Khá-deng, I'm High General and Great Leader Pák Bengdénk of the Republíka Demokratíka Aragósya or Democratic Republic of Aragos.
Hi our new fella, welcome to Southeast Asia !
Hi Angsana, Welcome back to Southeast Asia.
Enjoy your stay.
Seems like our members are slowly decreasing.
To ensure continued relevance and regional solidarity, I propose either the Founder The Socialist Republic of Sichang or the Delegate The Sultanate of Madura begin reaching out to nations currently residing in other regions, that appear to have any kind of historical, symbolic or conceptual affiliation to Southeast Asia. The aim will be to entice and convince these nations to move to Southeast Asia, to boost the dwindling membership count, and to better consolidate and forge our identity as a truly Southeast Asian region.