WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Socialist Republic of Sichang
Southeast Asia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Southeast Asia
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Southeast Asia is ranked 5,141st in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Socialist Republic of Sichang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Study the past to shape the future.”|
|2.||The Principality of The Red Temple||Corporate Police State||“Nation, Religion, King”|
|3.||The Federation of Southeast Asian Doctors Without Borders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“First, Do No Harm”|
- 29 days ago: Bengla of the region United bengal proposed constructing embassies.
- 41 days ago: The Oceanographic Colony of IndoPacifica of the region Indopacific proposed constructing embassies.
- 61 days ago: The Republic of Yekrut of the region Central Asia proposed constructing embassies.
- 80 days ago: The Unitary Republic of East Myanmar ceased to exist.
- 91 days ago: North vietnamese departed this region for Asia.
- 91 days ago: North vietnamese arrived from The East Pacific.
- 109 days ago: Tianzhu of the region The Himalayas proposed constructing embassies.
- 109 days ago: Tianzhu departed this region for Asian Continent.
- 109 days ago: Tianzhu arrived from The South Pacific.
- 116 days ago: The Principality of The Red Temple arrived from Balder.
Southeast Asia Regional Message Board
Fine Chairman Mao, but I will T least enjoy my two votes. I have proposals waiting to happen. I'll check back later.
VOTE FOR TOKORA!!!
I out of here, see you in asia.
Post self-deleted by Shimutoji.
Aye... us,the Socialist Republic of Shimutoji .
Karaxilamin is a good country, lush and beautiful tropical rain forests, (like on our flag) and good meals.
Welcome back, comrades.