WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Socialist Republic of Sichang
Southeast Asia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Southeast Asia
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Southeast Asia is ranked 5,163rd in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Principality of The Red Temple||Corporate Police State||“Nation, Religion, King”|
|2.||The Socialist Republic of Sichang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Study the past to shape the future.”|
|3.||The Federation of Southeast Asian Doctors Without Borders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“First, Do No Harm”|
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Yekrut of the region Central Asia proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Unitary Republic of East Myanmar ceased to exist.
- 42 days ago: North vietnamese departed this region for Asia.
- 42 days ago: North vietnamese arrived from The East Pacific.
- 59 days ago: Tianzhu of the region The Himalayas proposed constructing embassies.
- 59 days ago: Tianzhu departed this region for Asian Continent.
- 59 days ago: Tianzhu arrived from The South Pacific.
- 66 days ago: The Principality of The Red Temple arrived from Balder.
- 66 days ago: The Federation of Southeast Asian Doctors Without Borders arrived from Lazarus.
- 73 days ago: The Republic of Sannmar ceased to exist.
Southeast Asia Regional Message Board
Fine Chairman Mao, but I will T least enjoy my two votes. I have proposals waiting to happen. I'll check back later.
VOTE FOR TOKORA!!!
I out of here, see you in asia.
Post self-deleted by Shimutoji.
Aye... us,the Socialist Republic of Shimutoji .
Karaxilamin is a good country, lush and beautiful tropical rain forests, (like on our flag) and good meals.
Welcome back, comrades.