WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Socialist Republic of Sichang
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Southeast Asia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Southeast Asia is ranked 1,255th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The People's Republic of Laonam||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Independence-Prosperity-Happiness”|
|2.||The Worker's Democratic Republic of Khmer Lang||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Peace, Prosperity, Socialism.”|
|3.||The People's Socialist Republic of Tang Pan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Justice for the workers!”|
|4.||The Socialist Republic of Sichang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Study the past to shape the future.”|
|5.||The Principality of The Red Temple||Corporate Police State||“Nation, Religion, King”|
|6.||The Federation of Southeast Asian Doctors Without Borders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“First, Do No Harm”|
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The People's Republic of Laonam arrived from The East Pacific.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Worker's Democratic Republic of Khmer Lang arrived from North Korea.
- 8 days ago: The Worker's Democratic Republic of Khmer Lang departed this region for North Korea.
- 16 days ago: The Worker's Democratic Republic of Khmer Lang arrived from Balder.
- 17 days ago: The People's Socialist Republic of Tang Pan arrived from Geopolity.
- 40 days ago: The Republic of Mackong departed this region for United Alliances.
- 41 days ago: The Republic of Mackong arrived from The South Pacific.
- 88 days ago: The Socialist Republic of Sichang instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 93 days ago: The United States of Renaisia departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 93 days ago: The United States of Renaisia arrived from The Royal Alliance.
Southeast Asia Regional Message Board
I out of here, see you in asia.
Post self-deleted by Shimutoji.
Aye... us,the Socialist Republic of Shimutoji .
Karaxilamin is a good country, lush and beautiful tropical rain forests, (like on our flag) and good meals.
Welcome back, comrades.
Back home again!