WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Socialist Republic of Sichang
Southeast Asia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Southeast Asia
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Southeast Asia is ranked 13,513th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Federation of Southeast Asian Doctors Without Borders||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“First, Do No Harm”|
|2.||The Principality of The Red Temple||Corporate Police State||“Nation, Religion, King”|
|3.||The Socialist Republic of Sichang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Study the past to shape the future.”|
- 2 hours ago: The United States of Renaisia departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 2 hours ago: The United States of Renaisia arrived from The Royal Alliance.
- 34 days ago: Bengla of the region United bengal proposed constructing embassies.
- 46 days ago: The Oceanographic Colony of IndoPacifica of the region Indopacific proposed constructing embassies.
- 66 days ago: The Republic of Yekrut of the region Central Asia proposed constructing embassies.
- 85 days ago: The Unitary Republic of East Myanmar ceased to exist.
- 96 days ago: North vietnamese departed this region for Asia.
- 96 days ago: North vietnamese arrived from The East Pacific.
- 114 days ago: Tianzhu of the region The Himalayas proposed constructing embassies.
- 114 days ago: Tianzhu departed this region for Asian Continent.
Southeast Asia Regional Message Board
Fine Chairman Mao, but I will T least enjoy my two votes. I have proposals waiting to happen. I'll check back later.
VOTE FOR TOKORA!!!
I out of here, see you in asia.
Post self-deleted by Shimutoji.
Aye... us,the Socialist Republic of Shimutoji .
Karaxilamin is a good country, lush and beautiful tropical rain forests, (like on our flag) and good meals.
Welcome back, comrades.