WA Delegate: The Dictatoral Federation of Lingang (elected 186 days ago)
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Western Colonies, New Republica, Democratic Social Union, Florida, Groland, Philippines, Scandinavia, A Liberal Haven, Israel, France, Antifa, California, United States of America, Poland, Brasil, and 44 others.Deutschland, War Torn Lands of Calradia, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, Greater AltHistoria, Strategos Prime, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Darwin Allied Republics, Austinian League, Land of Israel, Vatican, The Illuminati, The united region of republicans, British Isles, The Armed Alliances of Democracy, Northern Sea of Storms, The Royal Alliance, The Communist and Capitalist Continent, The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, Moonited Nations, Ivory Tower, Saddleland Archipelago Nations, Not the New Western Coalition, Islamya, Smiley Faces, United Group, Realm Infinituum, Real Personica, Islam, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Gods Own, Istanistan League of Nations, England, Zero Beta, League of Nations, The Nations Of The World, New Vatican, CRIMSONDAWN, The World of Avatar, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, United Africa, Lightmont, The Great NS Expedition Headquarters, The land of the DuckCrocs, and Germanic Confederation.
The embassy with Glorious Nations of Iwaku is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 10 hours.
The embassy with The Royal Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 10 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in South Pacific
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, South Pacific is ranked 4,214th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Rejuvenated Generalisimo of Trevorisimo||New York Times Democracy||“As we say, so we do”|
|2.||The Integralist Union of Guadalupador||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Peace, Harmony, Strength!”|
|3.||The Slightly Drunken Architect of The lepearchauns||Democratic Socialists||“More secure than me pot o' gold!”|
|4.||The Community of SlyLand||Democratic Socialists||“Life and Future”|
|5.||The Incorporated States of Paladinsanity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mea navis volitans anguillis plena est”|
|6.||The Dictatoral Federation of Lingang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Regimine Optime Novit”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Rostrum||Democratic Socialists||“Leges Sine Moribus Vanae”|
|8.||The Federal Republic of Austranesia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“If you can't take heat- Make kitchen!”|
|9.||The Republic of Eulova||Capitalizt||“Prosperity to the Diplomatic in Mind and Heart”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Harcas||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“God bless the dragon king”|
- 14 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Brotherhood of platinum departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 46 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Brotherhood of platinum arrived from The West Pacific.
- 73 minutes ago: Embassy established between Germanic Confederation and South Pacific.
- 73 minutes ago: 34534 ceased to exist.
- 10 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of The Ugnok of all the Ugnoks departed this region for Supreme Death Hell.
- 12 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of The Ugnok of all the Ugnoks arrived from Macebus.
- 14 hours ago: The Dark Lands of Ducrotia of the region The land of the DuckCrocs cancelled the closure of its embassy in South Pacific.
- 14 hours ago: The Blue Lavander of BobMoran22 of the region The land of the DuckCrocs ordered the closure of its embassy in South Pacific.
- 17 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lagrangian of the region The Royal Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in South Pacific.
- 21 hours ago: The Rising Kawaii Super Power of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in South Pacific.
South Pacific Regional Message Board
Sorry Lingang. But this was tried a few years with "The League" involving other Pacific regional nations. It too didn't go anywhere.
I suggest we drop it and move on as I can't see what value it adds. That's my two cents anyway...
Yeah, the hourglass' sands ran out a while back.
I've spent 3 weeks studying, 2 weekends renovating the back verandah, and the long weekend I was holding out is going to be washed out and dismal. Don't judge me.
There, there. Your acerbic wit is a regional highlight...
Hey, I started the bitter humour trend on the Internet. Before me, it was just-poor quality porn jpegs and Trekkies moaning about TNG episodes.
And the world thanks you for the Tsunami of Snark....
I also invented Union, just to make a schism between Rugby fans... I think it's gotten out of hand, honestly.
Union is older than League. :P
So my political enemies would have you believe, yes.