WA Delegate: The Moderately Naked Architect of The lepearchauns (elected 56 days ago)
Embassies: The Western Colonies, Nysa, New Republica, Democratic Social Union, New York, Florida, Groland, Philippines, Scandinavia, A Liberal Haven, Israel, France, Antifa, California, United States of America, Poland, and 24 others.Brasil, Deutschland, War Torn Lands of Calradia, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, Greater AltHistoria, Isle d Azur Boules, Shirayuki, Strategos Prime, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, New Cybertron, Islam, Da Badass Lands of Awesomeness, The Great Nation, The Darwin Allied Republics, Austinian League, Lux Aeterna, The Magical Unicorns, Land of Israel, Interstellar Union, Democratic Order of Superpowers, World Union of former Soviet states, Republic Alliance, Commonwealth of Liberty, and Vatican.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in South Pacific
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, South Pacific is ranked 12,577th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Rejuvenated Generalisimo of Trevorisimo||New York Times Democracy||“As we say, so we do”|
|2.||The Moderately Naked Architect of The lepearchauns||Left-Leaning College State||“Errybody who seen da lepearchaun say hell yeah!”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Agima||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nothing has been organised, so nothing can go wrong”|
|4.||The Federal Union of Guadalupador||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Will of the People is to Rebuild!”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Orilano||Civil Rights Lovefest||“United We Persevere ”|
|6.||The Union of Vircono and of Dorig||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Zij zullen rustig. Ze vind het niet erg Dorig!”|
|7.||The Incorporated States of Paladinsanity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mea navis volitans anguillis plena est”|
|8.||The Republic of Wild black panther||Left-Leaning College State||“Roar!”|
|9.||The Armed Republic of New Zedland||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Feck 'Em If They Can't Take A Joke”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of Hooper Islands||New York Times Democracy||“Take a stroll on Hooper Islands”|
- 19 hours ago: The Moderately Naked Architect of The lepearchauns rejected International Crusade for the HOLY GRAIL's request for regional embassies.
- 19 hours ago: The Moderately Naked Architect of The lepearchauns rejected Knights of the Red Realms's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Carumnita of the region International Crusade for the HOLY GRAIL proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Free Land of Repressed Depressionists of the region Raven Riders withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Uggudaggu departed this region for Osiris.
- 4 days ago: The Confederacy of Praying Mantiss of the region Knights of the Red Realms proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Jusenkyo ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Uggudaggu arrived from Tychrome.
- 7 days ago: The Free Land of Repressed Depressionists of the region Raven Riders proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Commonwealth of Slivery ceased to exist.
South Pacific Regional Message Board
I hate pepperoni on pizza. It makes it too greasy. Better to put lean sausage or meatballs, if you want meat on your pizza. My personal favorite is white pizza, thick round crust, with spinach, broccoli, chopped tomatoes, mozzarella, and ricotta.
And don't even talk to me about pineapples on pizza, or any of those California tidbits.
Who the hell thought it was a good idea to put diced pineapples on a pizza anyways?
Hawaiian pizza is excellent when you've got it on the stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut. But my favorite has to be sausage, green peppers, and onions, with Hawaiian second and anything Sbarro third.
Pineapple? Never encountered that topping, thankfully.
Pizza Hut? No offense, but that's American pizza. No self respecting goombah would dine at Pizza Hut. At least not in the Northeast or Chicago.
Heh, not here in the South either...
I don't care much for pizza chain restaurants, they're alright if you're in a hurry, but other than that, I'll stick to my local pizza place down the street.
I'm from the Northeast. It's good college/military food.
Pizza Hut, Dominos, KFC, Jack-in-the-Box, Panda Express... I have way too much experience with the typical college/military food.
And all this reminds me of the local pizza place, two streets over.. before the guy who owned the building gave them the arse with one week's notice.