WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Region of South-America
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in South America
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, South America is ranked 294th in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The Empire of Rio Cana||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We Liberate”|
|2.||The Republic of Tayrona||Capitalist Paradise||“Dios, patria y libertad!”|
|3.||The Holy Provinces of Luchyen||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Victoria fideles vocat”|
|4.||The Dominion of Essekwibo||Corporate Bordello||“Freedom in diversity”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Taronge||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gracia conquera tot.”|
|6.||The Federal Republic of Neragua||Anarchy||“Libertad y Unión”|
|7.||The State of Minas Gerais||Moralistic Democracy||“Muda Brasil!”|
|8.||The Republic of Entre Rios||Left-Leaning College State||“Dios, Unión, Libertad”|
|9.||The State of Mato Grosso||Right-wing Utopia||“Virtute Plusquam Auro”|
|10.||The Dominion of Paraguay||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Cuidado!”|
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Republic of Taragui arrived from The Armed Alliances of Democracy.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Consular Republic of Adamantina ceased to exist.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of A New Granada departed this region for Europeia.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of A New Granada arrived from The Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Community of Lord Gongora of the region The American Empire withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Federal Republic of Brah-zil arrived from The South Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Dominion of American Emperor of the region The American Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Hoenns ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Greater Reign of Brazilian Empire ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The United States of Interiorr ceased to exist.
South America Regional Message Board
Hola! Yes, English seems to be the de facto official language. Do you speak it?
Also, which region did you create? It would be interesting to see if we could develop closer ties with another region. Welcome to South America!
Seems I am kind of delayed in time when it comes to certain music songs. :lol:
I though this Lady Gaga song came out this year. But it seems it came out in 2009. I have heard the extended version but they never said the title of the song. I did some search and finally found it.
Question, is Lady Gaga that complicated has in her videos or is it all an act which would make her a very good businesswoman.
Hola Taragui, there is no official language however our vernacular default is English. By the way I like your flag.
1. How about Neragua creates an official forum where we can smooth out the details by creating hybrids out of everyone's ideas. Everyone's ideas are put to gether and then we have several outside regions send in their most logical thinkers and suggest tweaks to make it work out. I know Neragua doesn't like the idea but we do need to have IC aspects that reflect what we chose OOC otherwise what is the point of Nationstates. (To roleplay IC diplomacy even if events and actions are predestined through OOC discussion).
2. All I know is Im supposed to hate NG....I came after his departure.....tell me why I must hate!!!!!!!!!
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
Barrera, yes, my English is actually better than my Spanish. I am a student of Spanish and very passionate about it, especially el acento rioplatense. Thus my Latin American themed nation. I am Fenshamsland, I co-founded The Revolutionary Council with Kernuskt, but I like to spice my NS experience up by experiencing different regions.
Amwestheim, thank you. It's a rip off of the flag of Misiones, Argentina. My main nation is based on the Argentine north-west, thus it's Salta-inspired flag. Taragui is a tribute to my love of mate, named after my second favourite mate brand.
What are the people here's nationalities if English is dominant?
Hi, welcome to South America! I am Argentinean myself so I am very glad to hear that you like the Porteño accent. There are a lot of nationalities here. Rio Cana is from Puerto Rico, Tayrona is from Chile, Tecan is from Argentina, Entre Rios is from the US, Amwestheim is from the US, Neragua from the UK and Costa Fierro is from New Zealand (and we have many more nationalities here)! We all have one thing in common and that's that we are all interested in South America and most of us know eachother for many years already. :)
Hopefully you settle down here.. we also have a regional forum.. check it out!
Nos hablamos y que te vaya bien chabón.
We made number one in the top ten list for most populated. So how wants some of our citizens.
Taragui needs into map placement.
Came across this video. It shows the Empire of Rio Cana vs. The Empire of Aurea. Aurea in the blue shirt. :lol:
For those interested, the video is from a family party in Venezuela. Kids are cousins. This is a "Contrapunteo". In this type of music after shaking hands, one singer starts singing something usually criticizing the other person and that other person comes back with a comment criticizing the other person. They go back and forth. The thing is they have only a few seconds to think of something to say. This goes on has long has the music lasts. In the video, for there ages, they were really good. They also have this type of singing here but with different sounding music.