WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Val-Verde (elected 17 days ago)
Founder: The Region of South-America
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in South America
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, South America is ranked 3,428th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Sharonya||New York Times Democracy||“Justiça, libertat, i egalidat en tots”|
|2.||The Republic of Insigria||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Salvaje y Libre”|
|3.||The Republic of Mikterra||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Insema, noz staraz”|
|4.||The Federal Democratic Republic of Amwestheim||New York Times Democracy||“Amer de Loesse, Amer de Vu, op Amer de Valor”|
|5.||The Republic of Calimera II||Capitalist Paradise||“En Unión y Libertad”|
|6.||The Republic of Entre Rios||Left-Leaning College State||“Dios, Unión, Libertad”|
|7.||The Greater Reign of Brazilian Empire||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ordo et Progressus.”|
|8.||The Protectorate of The Arsenic Fleet||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To Build And Protect”|
|9.||The Federal Republic of Granadine Confederation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty and Order”|
|10.||The Republic of North Colombia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Unite and Live”|
- 88 minutes ago: The Commonwealth of Noordeindian Islands arrived from Balder.
- 9 hours ago: The United States of Luchyen ceased to exist.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The People's Republic of Khmerkrahom departed this region for The Communist Region.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Camila and Mariana Davalos ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Region of South-America abolished the region's flag.
- 6 days ago: The 'Republic' of SI II ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Commonwealth of Noordeindian Islands ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Federal Republic of Central-America arrived from Central America.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Nos Norte arrived from American Union.
- 14 days ago: The Region of South-America created a new regional poll: "South America's future?".
South America Regional Message Board
Tomorrow I head to Argentina. So the coming the days I won't be able to log in. Everyone, have a wonderful vacation/summer!
Have a good vacation on the other side of the planet. At least you will be escaping the summer heat of Europe. Its winter weather in Argentina..
This would be nice has a type of regional Song.
Update: 24hs delay. Flight got canceled due to bad weather in Frankfurt. Currently in the Schiphol Sheraton Hotel.
Delayed. Must be really bad weather.
Found a flight map from Aerolineas Argentina. The airline company you are taking should almost follow the same route. Which means the nearest point you will be to my location will be when you are just off the Brazilian coast, guessing almost 3200 km. away. :lol:
Now at Frankfurt airport. We (my sisters and a friendly Argentinian lady) were hungry, so we were determined to find food but it was quite priced everywhere.. And we forgot we had unlimited access to food in the Business Lounge. Typical..
At least we found the place now and can rest for 3 hours.
The only thing I want now is arriving in Buenos Aires and see my family I missed so.
Next update will be from Buenos Aires!
Calmera is on his way to Argentina and today they are talking about Argentina possibly defaulting on some old bond payments. So is there a connection between the two. :lol:
His aunt is high up in the Argentine government *cough*Kirchner*cough, cough*
Rumour has it Cal is taking large reserves of € with him too...
Is it so he can pay the debtors?
He's buying the country, I think. Bankrupt places tend to go cheap. Germany bought Greece for €110 billion.