South America RMB

WA Delegate: The Federal Democratic Republic of Amwestheim (elected )

Founder: The Region of South-America

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 343rd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1,373rd Largest Black Market: 1,624th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to South America!

Tags: Medium and Offsite Forums.

Regional Power: Moderate

South America contains 39 nations, the 343rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Black Market in South America

World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.

As a region, South America is ranked 1,624th in the world for Largest Black Market.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The United Federative State of QuintanillaIron Fist Consumerists“íTodo para la patria!”
2.The Federal Kingdom of CaseiaFather Knows Best State“Plus Ultra”
3.The Confederation of LuchyenLeft-Leaning College State“Patria est communis omnium parens”
4.The Dominion of ParaguayPsychotic Dictatorship“Cuidado!”
5.The 'Republic' of SI IIMoralistic Democracy“Pan o palo”
6.The Republic of Costa FierroPsychotic Dictatorship“Libere Para la Gracia de Dios”
7.The Federation of NeraguaAnarchy“Liberty and Unity”
8.The Region of South-AmericaNew York Times Democracy“TBD”
9.The Republic of TecanCorporate Police State“Libertad, Paz, Justicia”
10.The Republic of TayronaCapitalist Paradise“Dios, patria y libertad!”
1234»

Last poll: “Do you approve the proposed constitution?”

Regional Happenings

More...

South America Regional Message Board

It's not a large government. There are 3 permanent positions and one of them is the founder. The second is you or whoever is delegate. The third is someone will poll powers to be President of the Regional Assembly.

Any other jobs mentioned is temporary (judges) or only necessary with activity (like ministers).

You know what brings people together? Invasions. What was that Colombian kid's name that always tried to take over the place? NG?

Reading the so called constitution, I got this picture - see video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiTjPFVrzUc

The Empire of Rio Cana wrote:Reading the so called constitution, I got this picture - see video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiTjPFVrzUc

Hmm. Seems it's true what I've read about Franco's voice... High and squeaky. He apparently shot someone for laughing at it... 😬

If only my Spanish was good enough to understand what el caudillo is saying... Care to translate, Rio? Currently, I can just about understand certain Latin American diabetes and even then only when it's spoken 'lentomente'... 😐

The 'Republic' of SI II wrote:You know what brings people together? Invasions. What was that Colombian kid's name that always tried to take over the place? NG?

Do not say his name! He might hear you and return! :S

The Federation of Neragua wrote:Hmm. Seems it's true what I've read about Franco's voice... High and squeaky. He apparently shot someone for laughing at it... 😬
If only my Spanish was good enough to understand what el caudillo is saying... Care to translate, Rio? Currently, I can just about understand certain Latin American diabetes and even then only when it's spoken 'lentomente'... 😐


He must have used a fancy writer. This is what I managed to translate.

"A totalitarian state to harmonize Spain. The function of all the capacity and energy of the nation inside of a national unity, in which work which is estimated to be a right, will be the only exponent of popular will. And in this, they will be able to manifest an authentic feeling of the Spanish people, upon entering those natural aspects like the family, municipality, the association and the corporation, to help cristalize in reality our supreme ideals.

Neragua

Rio Cana news - A fishing boat from the Peoples Guyana has been detained illegally fishing near the South bank of the Tocantin river just to the NW of the Rio Cana town of Abaetetuba. The Tocantin river delineates the border between Rio Cana and the Peoples Guyana.
Map - https://tucuruilanguage.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/como-chegar3.jpg

PoliSci Today - The Amwestheimer government condemned Rio Canan forces for detaining fishermen from People's Guyana stating that aggression especially on neighboring nations cannot be tolerating especially without international agreements demarcating maritime boundaries. Amwestheim support neighboring Guyana which separates it from Rio Cana.

The Prime Minister of Aurea has said he will not comment on the incident until facts are more clear, but added, "If there was illegal crossings, Rio has the right to react." He went on to tone down his comments saying he is convinced that this is all a big accident.

The Federal Democratic Republic of Amwestheim wrote:PoliSci Today - The Amwestheimer government condemned Rio Canan forces for detaining fishermen from People's Guyana stating that aggression especially on neighboring nations cannot be tolerating especially without international agreements demarcating maritime boundaries. Amwestheim support neighboring Guyana which separates it from Rio Cana.


You have angered the Emperor. But the Emperor has a good sense of humor which is why he is transmitting (over and over) the following song in protest into Amwestheim. :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWCgQ_uGzls

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics