WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Calimera II (elected 36 days ago)
Founder: The Region of South-America
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in South America
As a region, South America is ranked 1,025th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Neragua||Anarchy||“Libertad y Unión”|
|2.||The Independent Republic of Haldavia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God Save Haldavia”|
|3.||The Republic of Tayrona||Capitalist Paradise||“Dios, patria y libertad!”|
|4.||The Republic of Tecan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Libertad, Paz, Justicia”|
|5.||The Republic of Gualeguay||Corporate Police State||“PAZ, JUSTICIA Y LIBERTAD”|
|6.||The State of Mato Grosso||Right-wing Utopia||“Virtute Plusquam Auro”|
|7.||The Republic of New Davis||Father Knows Best State||“We live a new”|
|8.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Reverentia||Father Knows Best State||“Por la verdad y sólo la verdad seremos unificada”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Nuevo Lucamania||Compulsory Consumerist State||“El trabajo os hará libres”|
|10.||The Republic of Republica Liberal Federativa do Brasil||New York Times Democracy||“Aqui aonde existe a tão aclamada Liberdade”|
- 11 hours ago: Hoenns ceased to exist.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Gran sicillia ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: Mikterra ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Empire of Rio Cana arrived from Commonwealth of Free Nations.
- 9 days ago: The Empire of Rio Cana departed this region for Commonwealth of Free Nations.
- 10 days ago: The People's Republic of Nuevo Lucamania arrived from The South Pacific.
- 13 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Montoso departed this region for The Russian Federation of Politics.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of La Paramo of the region The South American Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Lucamania ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Montoso arrived from European Union.
South America Regional Message Board
So comparing Amwestheims map with SA regional map, the air strip which the air plane took off from is not that far from Amwestheims Southern border. Area south of that border is currently unclaimed in NS. By the way, where is Lucamania located. Is it where Paraguay the real nation is located.
A BAE Jetstream 41 isn't the kind of plane you'd be finding in "bush flights"....
Unregistered Bush Company just denotes that it doesn't have a valid license to operate and that it flies for hire in the Amazon Territory.
Yes, but I said that the aircraft wasn't the sort of type you would see operating to airstrips in the jungle. It's not built to handle unprepared strips.
Maybe that has something to due with the crash? But anyways I picture the base to be more like a settlement started by the university in the 90s, with permanent structures.
I am also currently redoing my demarcation of my exact borders and I plan on lobbing off tiny amounts of land along the Venezuela border.
If the airstrip was dirt, it would have probably crashed on landing anyway.
7th Least Corrupt Government in South America!
The landing airstrip could have gravel on it so during the rainy season airplanes can land.
But I would think a Cessna Caravan & C208 (prop plane) would be better suited.
[Quote]Cessna Grand Caravan Max range (NM): 1,000 Nautical Miles
Seating Configuration: 6-14
Cruising Speed (KTS): 180 [/Quote]
It was leaving an airstrip made of cheap brand concrete and was supposed to land at an airport with an asphalt runway