WA Delegate: The Federal Democratic Republic of Amwestheim (elected )
Founder: The Region of South-America
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in South America
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, South America is ranked 1,189th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Federal Democratic Republic of Amwestheim||New York Times Democracy||“Amer de Loesse, Amer de Vu, op Amer de Valor”|
|2.||The 'Republic' of SI II||Authoritarian Democracy||“Pan o palo”|
|3.||The Republic of Calimera II||New York Times Democracy||“En Unión y Libertad”|
|4.||The Banana Republic of Val-Verde||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Independencia y Libertad!”|
|5.||The Blessed Empire of Paranavi||Left-wing Utopia||“For Life, for Love, and for the Blessed Land!”|
|6.||The Kingdom of New Great Brittanica||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Live long to space and beyond”|
|7.||The Federation of Neragua||Anarchy||“Liberty and Unity”|
|8.||The Realm of Barrera||Moralistic Democracy||“God, Country, Freedom”|
|9.||The Republic of Tayrona||Capitalist Paradise||“Dios, patria y libertad!”|
|10.||The Republic of Tecan||Corporate Police State||“Libertad, Paz, Justicia”|
- : The Empire of Da Shan Guo of the region The Anti Traction League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Berria Nafarroa arrived from Spiritus.
- : The Democratic Republic of Ynagia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of New Guiana arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Great United Provinces of Greater Tuvalu of the region Future Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Confederation of Luchyen arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of Union of the Southern Cross departed this region for Southern Americas.
- : The Dictatorship of Hector State arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Confederation of Luchyen ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of Orchila of the region International Organization US proposed constructing embassies.
South America Regional Message Board
I'm really hate Trump!
So what did he do now. :lol:
HELP EVERYBODY! This afternoon, Casabó was hit by a tsunami, that killed 270 people, injured 80, and made 100 families to lose their homes. We need almost US$300.000.000 to rebuild the capital city, milk and diapers for babies, water, toys, rice, spaghetti, clothes, and the best teachers and doctors. Thanks.
Ally Quintanilla should we invade this People's Republic of Casabo. I think we can capture them easily. :lol:
Same. I don't think much better of Hillary either. I preferred Bernie.
I think some might be interested in the following. Was visiting our local election internet site. They have a page on each of our 78 municipalities. It shows the name of the Mayor, Capita per citizen of the municipality, then poverty rate (poverty rate %) and then the unemployment rate. Seeing the figures broken up by municipalities really shows the bad situation here. No wonder the US does not mention PR. much.
Site - http://endata.prdecide.elnuevodia.com/municipios
Because PR is still a colony of the USA and he USA treat it like this. You could become state 51 and lose all freedom? Or become independent and have the USA attack and destroy your economy into submission. I support the PR independence.
Rio : are you from PR and, if you are, where on the island?
Rio we [some of us western unitedstatesians] don't care about PR if you haven't noticed and care more for the pacific territories
Happy birthday to the founder Neragua!
I support independent P.R.