WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Region of South-America
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in South America
As a region, South America is ranked 16,797th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Neragua||Anarchy||“Libertad y Unión”|
|2.||The Republic of Tecan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Libertad, Paz, Justicia”|
|3.||The Republic of Tayrona||Capitalist Paradise||“Dios, patria y libertad!”|
|4.||The Republic of Umbra Viri||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“ Libertas non est sine pretio”|
|5.||The Banana Republic of Val-Verde||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Independencia y Libertad!”|
|6.||The Republic of Hoenns||Moralistic Democracy||“Ordem e progresso”|
|7.||The Region of South-America||New York Times Democracy||“TBD”|
|8.||The Free Land of Darkest Peru||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Please Look After These Bears”|
|9.||The Republic of Costa Fierro||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Libere Para la Gracia de Dios”|
|10.||The Federation of The Democratic Republic of Venezuela||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Glory To The Brave People”|
Last poll: “Your country's "national sport"?”
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Republic of Sonharaland ceased to exist.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Sultanate of Taronge arrived from Lazarus.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Mikterra arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Utopian Argentina of the region Utopian Argentina proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Community of Mongolian Hordes departed this region for Parisian catacombs.
- 8 days ago: The Community of Mongolian Hordes arrived from Parisian catacombs.
- 10 days ago: The Region of South-America created a new regional poll: "Your country's "national sport"?".
- 10 days ago: The Kingdom of Tarancon ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Mikterra ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The zionist nation of the region Zionist Empire proposed constructing embassies.
South America Regional Message Board
Credit to the huge turnout and political engagement the Scottish referendum had.
I fully support further devolution and while I used to support an English Parliament I have to admit that England is just too big. The first priority should be devolve powers to Northern England. A region that contributes huge amounts to the economy yet gains very little back.
Devolution is the right way to go.
And while we're at it get rid of the Queen and get rid of the bishops in the House of Lords. It's beyond a joke that we still have them.
Meh the National Party was always going to win. Key seems disturbingly popular ;)
The left in NZ is a mess. I read somewhere that labour where considering a coalition with the greens and with Dotcoms party if they could get enough seats!? Bizarre.
I meant due to the whole spying and dirty politics thing.
I was surprised Scotland voted to stay. Really I was. But I can see and understand why.
Catalonia is a different matter. Unlike Scotland in the U.K. Catalonia is the main economic hub of Spain. The question is not "Could Catalonia survive without Spain?" but actually "Could Spain survive without Catalonia?" Especially now the banks are supported with German money...
The U.K. is a much bigger country than Spain but even the leaders there consented to a referendum. Catalonia tried this and was told it is illegal. I do not like right-wingers but I say this for David Cameron: he was brave enough to risk the breaking of the U.K. so Scotland could have its say. Rajoy: do the same!
I wonder how people would vote in a regional election with parties.... d:
Let me know if you need larger maps. I'm looking for a better map orientation as this one significantly distorts the map. Rio, our largest country, looks about half the size of Neragua, even though it's about a third larger.
(Blue - male; pink - female; dark grey - data not available)
Summary of changes:
Lots of change compared to the last map:
- SI and Paisseco are CTE so they're off.
- New Catalonia has moved south of Aurea (mutually agreed).
- Mik: you're back where you were originally in eastern Venezuela. I couldn't find your map claim looking back on the RMB.
- Quin: I know you originally wanted interior Colombia but, IIRC, you wanted a coast, so I moved you to western Venezuela, this can be changed if you want.
- Insigria: Mato Grosso do Sul was claimed (by Aurea) but I gave you the rest of your claim; Tocantins is still available.
Neragua that's awesome! Thank you so much, I can get back onto my wiki now. You have Costa F labelled as me on the named one, and my leader is male. But other than that, spot on!
I don't see me on the map.
Aurea now has a western bump. I thought Quintanilla wanted to border Rio. Hope someone pick up former SI. since it seems we now have a rail-line going West to nowhere.