WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Region of South-America
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in South America
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, South America is ranked 8,033rd in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Neragua||Anarchy||“Libertad y Unión”|
|2.||The Dominion of Paraguay||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Cuidado!”|
|3.||The Republic of Costa Fierro||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Libere Para la Gracia de Dios”|
|4.||The Republic of Insigria||Left-wing Utopia||“Inculta e Bela”|
|5.||The Corporative State of Quintanilla||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Todo para la patria”|
|6.||The Republic of New Catalonia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Llibertat, Igualtat, Humanitat”|
|7.||The United States of Interiorr||Corporate Police State||“Terra de Caipiras”|
|8.||The Dominion of Essekwibo||Corporate Bordello||“Freedom in diversity”|
|9.||The Empire of Rio Cana||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We Liberate”|
|10.||The Consular Republic of Adamantina||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dignidad, fidelidad y libertad”|
Last poll: “Your country's "national sport"?”
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Republic of Utopian Argentina of the region Utopian Argentina proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Mongolian Hordes departed this region for Parisian catacombs.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Armed Republic of Mongolian Hordes arrived from Parisian catacombs.
- 4 days ago: The Region of South-America created a new regional poll: "Your country's "national sport"?".
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of Tarancon ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Mikterra ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The zionist nation of the region Zionist Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Soda Stereo departed this region for Latinoamerica.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Soda Stereo arrived from The Pacific.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of Patagotina departed this region for Austritaria.
South America Regional Message Board
Rugby is big in Argentina?
In Argentina Rugby, Hockey, Football are really big, and Basketball is also quite big.
For example, Luciana Aymar (hockey player) is a star as big as Messi in Argentina. Los Pumas (Rugby) are very popular and the whole nation supports them actively. Football is massive: when Argentina plays a match there is literally nobody on the streets, life stops for 90 minutes. And Basketball is also really popular but still less popular than the other three.
No surprise which is the national sport of Áurea! =P
Interesting, I guess Rugby surprised me because it seems like such an Anglophone sport. Then again I guess it's big in Italy and France too. Basketball is understandable.
Was brought over by Anglo railway workers if I remember correctly? Also set up most of the football teams in Argentina! :P
But just saying the Argentine rugby team is pretty poor.
Argentina's strength doesn't lie in Rugby. Or invading islands that aren't theirs. But football... That's another matter!
The next poll should include a "second sport" option because a lot of nations IRL have two highly watched sports (like football and cricket in Jamaica). It's rare one sport only dominates a nation.
Not here.... If you don't follow football you're not Brazilian!!