WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Val-Verde (elected 14 days ago)
Founder: The Region of South-America
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in South America
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, South America is ranked 9,854th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Dominion of Paraguay||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Cuidado!”|
|2.||The Republic of Costa Fierro||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Libere Para la Gracia de Dios”|
|3.||Camila and mariana davalos||(ex-nation)|
|4.||The Corporative State of Quintanilla||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Todo para la patria”|
|5.||The Empire of Rio Cana||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We Liberate”|
|6.||The Greater Reign of Brazilian Empire||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ordo et Progressus.”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Tarancon||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Para Dios, Rey y País”|
|8.||The Republic of North Colombia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Unite and Live”|
|9.||The Estado of Hacienda Sabrok||Corporate Police State||“Dedicated to the Worship of Ms. Sabrina Sabrok”|
|10.||The Realm of Barrera||Democratic Socialists||“God, Country, Freedom”|
Last poll: “South America's future?”
- 2 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Camila and Mariana Davalos ceased to exist.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Region of South-America abolished the region's flag.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The 'Republic' of SI II ceased to exist.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Noordeindian Islands ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Federal Republic of Central-America arrived from Central America.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Nos Norte arrived from American Union.
- 11 days ago: The Region of South-America created a new regional poll: "South America's future?".
- 14 days ago: The Empire of Suvinil Ilumina departed this region for Brasil.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of Val-Verde became regional WA Delegate.
- 14 days ago: The Nice People of Raul Paradise departed this region for Brasil.
South America Regional Message Board
Ok, so Ner's founder puppet nation will continue as a placeholder against raiders and Ner proper will be delegate, but be totally hands-off except for when other users want something done, like a poll or a flag change (a flag change is certainly in order now that SurVision is over). No miscommunication between the delegate and the founder if they're the same people. Regional administration is a piece of cake when there's an active founder anyways, so it doesn't require two people.
I'm not going to be delegate or President or Prime Minister or monarch, etc., etc.
I'll serve as Founder which I'll exercise in an administrative and defensive role when necessary.
So, someone else can do all the work... ;)
I'll launch a coup and be El Presidente.
''Se va a acabar, se va a acabar, la dictaduuura militar'' ;)
#5 for happiest citizens! Wow I actually got into the top 10 for something.
El Presidente of Tropico? I guess Ner will act as Penultimo.
More like power behind the throne... >:]
uhhhhhhh....I put forth that the Chief Justice should be "dictator" in the sense they have the job as long as they want it but everyone who is a citizen still gets one vote in the legislative branch and therefore conduct lawmaking and don't have the political issues of a regular dictatorship/autocracy
We could copy Rome and just elect a dictator to rule for 6 months at a time?
Would serve us for the time being anyway.