WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Region of South-America
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in South America
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, South America is ranked 2,085th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Holy Provinces of Luchyen||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Victoria fideles vocat”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Sharonya||New York Times Democracy||“Justiça, libertat, i egalidat en tots”|
|3.||The Sultanate of Taronge||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gracia conquera tot.”|
|4.||The Republic of Insigria||Left-wing Utopia||“Inculta e Bela”|
|5.||The Republic of Mikterra||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Insema, noz staraz”|
|6.||The Federal Democratic Republic of Amwestheim||New York Times Democracy||“Amer de Loesse, Amer de Vu, op Amer de Valor”|
|7.||The Republic of Calimera II||Capitalist Paradise||“En Unión y Libertad”|
|8.||The Protectorate of The Arsenic Fleet||Father Knows Best State||“To Build And Protect”|
|9.||The Republic of North Colombia||Moralistic Democracy||“Unite and Live”|
|10.||The Republic of Entre Rios||Left-Leaning College State||“Dios, Unión, Libertad”|
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Republic of Taragui arrived from The Armed Alliances of Democracy.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Consular Republic of Adamantina ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of A New Granada departed this region for Europeia.
- 4 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of A New Granada arrived from The Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Community of Lord Gongora of the region The American Empire withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Federal Republic of Brah-zil arrived from The South Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Dominion of American Emperor of the region The American Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of Hoenns ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Greater Reign of Brazilian Empire ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The United States of Interiorr ceased to exist.
South America Regional Message Board
1. How about Neragua creates an official forum where we can smooth out the details by creating hybrids out of everyone's ideas. Everyone's ideas are put to gether and then we have several outside regions send in their most logical thinkers and suggest tweaks to make it work out. I know Neragua doesn't like the idea but we do need to have IC aspects that reflect what we chose OOC otherwise what is the point of Nationstates. (To roleplay IC diplomacy even if events and actions are predestined through OOC discussion).
2. All I know is Im supposed to hate NG....I came after his departure.....tell me why I must hate!!!!!!!!!
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
Barrera, yes, my English is actually better than my Spanish. I am a student of Spanish and very passionate about it, especially el acento rioplatense. Thus my Latin American themed nation. I am Fenshamsland, I co-founded The Revolutionary Council with Kernuskt, but I like to spice my NS experience up by experiencing different regions.
Amwestheim, thank you. It's a rip off of the flag of Misiones, Argentina. My main nation is based on the Argentine north-west, thus it's Salta-inspired flag. Taragui is a tribute to my love of mate, named after my second favourite mate brand.
What are the people here's nationalities if English is dominant?
Hi, welcome to South America! I am Argentinean myself so I am very glad to hear that you like the Porteño accent. There are a lot of nationalities here. Rio Cana is from Puerto Rico, Tayrona is from Chile, Tecan is from Argentina, Entre Rios is from the US, Amwestheim is from the US, Neragua from the UK and Costa Fierro is from New Zealand (and we have many more nationalities here)! We all have one thing in common and that's that we are all interested in South America and most of us know eachother for many years already. :)
Hopefully you settle down here.. we also have a regional forum.. check it out!
Nos hablamos y que te vaya bien chabón.
We made number one in the top ten list for most populated. So how wants some of our citizens.
Taragui needs into map placement.
Came across this video. It shows the Empire of Rio Cana vs. The Empire of Aurea. Aurea in the blue shirt. :lol:
For those interested, the video is from a family party in Venezuela. Kids are cousins. This is a "Contrapunteo". In this type of music after shaking hands, one singer starts singing something usually criticizing the other person and that other person comes back with a comment criticizing the other person. They go back and forth. The thing is they have only a few seconds to think of something to say. This goes on has long has the music lasts. In the video, for there ages, they were really good. They also have this type of singing here but with different sounding music.
Last night saw the final leaders debate in Neragua. Carlota Albareda (Federalist) and Antonia Delgado (Progressive) exchanged sometimes heated arguments for 90 minutes, fielding questions from the audience in the studio, panels of experts and, via social media, the questions of many voters at home. The debate, the final of three to be held, was considered something of a draw: Albareda comfortably winning the economic argument and Delgado winning the social argument (as analysts dubbed them).
However, polls frequently show Neraguans rate the economy their number one concern, closely followed by foreign affairs (something the two women stand at drastic odds over). It's believed this is what has given Albareda the edge over her opponent thus far. The election is in two days with tomorrow being the last full day of campaigning both candidates will be frantically trying to reach out to every last voter.
Watch this space.
That is exactly what I have suggested via the "South American Regional Forum" idea. I'm not "opposed" as such to any regional government but I think ER hit that nail on the head when she said it should be a natural and meaningful development rather than a forced and empty one. Having a SA parliament for its own sake is pointless. A SARF as a regional talking shop where agreements can be made is, IMHO, a far better setup for our current conditions.
I like the SARF idea. Gives our OOC discussions and decisions an IC cover that isn't binding.