WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of South-America
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in South America
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, South America is ranked 1,637th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Noordeindian Islands||Left-Leaning College State||“The Dream shall Live on.”|
|2.||The 'Republic' of SI II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“SI's Openly Acclaimed Puppet”|
|3.||The Republic of Tayrona||Capitalist Paradise||“Dios, patria y libertad!”|
|4.||The Republic of Entre Rios||Left-Leaning College State||“Dios, Unión, Libertad”|
|5.||The Republic of Calimera II||Capitalizt||“En Unión y Libertad”|
|6.||The Protectorate of South-America||New York Times Democracy||“TBD”|
|7.||The Federal Republic of Neragua||Anarchy||“De Muchos Uno”|
|8.||The Republic of Mikterra||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Insema, noz staraz”|
|9.||The Empire of Rio Cana||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We Liberate”|
|10.||The Republic of Costa Alegria||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Felicidad Para Todos”|
- 2 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Sharonya arrived from Spain.
- 3 hours ago: The United Provinces of Caraguatay arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 3 hours ago: The Republic of Verdeguay arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 11 hours ago: The Empire of Kratzer arrived from The East Pacific.
- 15 hours ago: The Republic of Entre Rios arrived from New south america.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Sultanate of Tano III arrived from The North Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Dictatorship of San Theodoros arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Veraguay arrived from The West Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Commonwealth of Noordeindian Islands arrived from Lazarus.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Cauca arrived from The West Pacific.
South America Regional Message Board
Switzerland is an awesome country.
Switzerland = neutral, in the send that they fund/arm everyone and everything. Or at least they did up to 1991. XP
Second least Authoritarian in South America! Hooray!
7th! That's the closest I've been to the top with any of my 3 nations!
Seems we are number two again. But this time for most authoritarian. Big Business loves authoritarian. So who want to invest in Rio Cana. You will save on labor. energy costs and lower taxes.
Well, New South America is now closed down. Let's hope the former residents find their way back to South America!
Rio Cana, big businesses don't tend to like authoritarian governments.
Least authoritarian! Oh yeah!
@Cal: Not true. Big businesses don't like anti-business governments. If an authoritarian governments gives big business what it wants, then they're really not bothered. Just look at Spain under Franco, Chile under Pinochet or South Africa under apartheid.
Pretty much in the middle, when it come to Authoritarian. (But then again, I dont do the issues...)
How come Noordeindian Islands has only been here for 7 days but is the most influential? I don't understand? I thought that the founder would be, after all they can eject and ban. Sorry for not understanding but I am new to this game!