WA Delegate: The Federal Democratic Republic of Amwestheim (elected )
Founder: The Region of South-America
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Conservative in South America
Citizens in nations ranked highly tend to have greater restrictions placed on what they may do in their personal lives, whether via community values or government-imposed law.
As a region, South America is ranked 7,498th in the world for Most Conservative.
|1.||The People's Republic of Benesuela||Authoritarian Democracy||“As It Is Coming, We Go Seeing”|
|2.||The United Federative State of Quintanilla||Iron Fist Consumerists||“¡Todo para la patria!”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Guyanes||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Unité—Progrès—Justice”|
|4.||The Dominion of Paraguay||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Cuidado!”|
|5.||The Republic of Costa Fierro||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Libere Para la Gracia de Dios”|
|6.||The South-Western Empire of Centrallonia||Moralistic Democracy||“ La Borracha has been liberated”|
|7.||The Empire of Rio Cana||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We Liberate”|
|8.||The 'Republic' of SI II||Moralistic Democracy||“Pan o palo”|
|9.||The State of Minas Gerais||Moralistic Democracy||“Libertas Quae Sera Tamen”|
|10.||The Volkstaat of Zuid-Amerika||Right-wing Utopia||“Eenheid - Vrijheid - Gerechtigheid”|
- : The Grand Duchy of GLAUCO III of the region TAMM proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Peruvian South America arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Linagua ceased to exist.
- : Egluola ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of FIORANNO of the region Region of United Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Free Land of The Liberated Coast arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Republic of FIORANNO of the region Region of United Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Confederation of Luchyen arrived from Balder.
- : The Grand Duchy of GLAUCO III of the region TAMM withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Republic of La Boca arrived from The West Pacific.
South America Regional Message Board
No, I wasn't near the Argentine border, but I did cross semi-illegaly into Peru so I could say I've been there
Message sent to soon. I was in Peru just for a moment, near Copacabana, quite a lovely region, but there were also a lot of small bush fires people were lighting for San Juan which was unfortunate.
To the Emperor of Rio Cana, I, the Caudillo of SI, on behalf of my people, formally decline your offer to become a puppet of your empire. My people will not again be subjugated by foreign nations and ideologies; we are sovereign. Liberty is our goal!
Morir antes que esclavos vivir!
If you don't want to become a slave of the Rio Cana Empire, become a sister dominion of the Aurean Empire. B-)
Such harsh words coming from a so called sister Monarchy which we though we had very good diplomatic relations.
Down with all empires! We will help SI fight the imperialist expansionists of South America!
Good thing we do not border the PRG.
I think you might Rio. Guy has claimed the former territory of Pomeroon.
We were a sister monarchy until you killed off that part and crowned a new, more authoritarian emperor. :')
So are you saying we should re-militarize our Southern border with Aurea. Is that what you are saying.
That will be rather hard when SI forces and loyalist civilian patriots impede and sabotage your machinery and transportation routes. God and the people are with us, Emperor. You stand alone in your corner.