WA Delegate: The 'Republic' of SI II (elected 30 days ago)
Founder: The Protectorate of South-America
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in South America
As a region, South America is ranked 12,567th in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Verdeguay||Moralistic Democracy||“Paz, Armonía y Libertad”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Neragua||Anarchy||“Libertad y Unión”|
|3.||The Republic of Tayrona||Capitalist Paradise||“Dios, patria y libertad!”|
|4.||The Free Land of Estado Paulista||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Non ducor, duco”|
|5.||The Transitional State of Tecan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Libertad”|
|6.||The Empire of Rio Cana||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We Liberate”|
|7.||The Federation of South American Countries||Compulsory Consumerist State||“¡Día de la Federación!”|
|8.||The Republic of Hoenns||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ordem e progresso”|
|9.||The Dominion of Paraguay||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Cuidado!”|
|10.||The Estado of Hacienda Sabrok||Corporate Police State||“Dedicated to the Worship of Ms. Sabrina Sabrok”|
- 5 hours ago: The Republic of Mikterra arrived from Balder.
- 16 hours ago: The Republic of Insigria departed this region for The Pacific.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Glorious Anarcho-Reich of The Revolutionary Forces ceased to exist.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Republic of Haldavia ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Federation of Estado Livre Brasileiro arrived from The Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Dominion of Paraguay arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The State of Mato Grosso arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of Boca Grande arrived from The South Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of The Paisa People arrived from The Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Dominion of Ecuadorian Love departed this region for Angola.
South America Regional Message Board
It's in the Regional Role-Play section, pinned at the top but it really is way out of date.
Well, I found it. I am not interested in the departments Insigria wanted, just one of them is in the zone I claim, and it's probably Insigria's smallest department.
And, since I've got no reply in the claims thread on the forum, I might ask: Is there any territory left to claim? Since in the map there is Paraguay and some southwestern areas of Brazil I could fit my nation into. Weirdly enough, Paraguay was somewhat industrialized in the XIXth century.
And RIP Mandela.
I think I am the only one who hasn't said it, RIP Mandela.
Insigria left so all that space has opened up.
Back from the dead
Woohooo! Welcome back Mik!
This is my claim: http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4616/kg98.png
Should I post it in the official thread? It is not being used recently.
Costa Rica and Australia are pretty much dead.