Sondria RMB

WA Delegate: The United Empire of Aquilinia (elected )

Founder: The Meritocratic Union of Marquesan

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Largest Black Market: 330th Largest Information Technology Sector: 528th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 570th+22
Highest Poor Incomes: 607th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 687th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 795th Most Scientifically Advanced: 849th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 879th Largest Mining Sector: 914th Highest Average Incomes: 948th Highest Economic Output: 969th Most Nations: 986th Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector: 1,006th Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry: 1,066th Most Influential: 1,166th Largest Retail Industry: 1,278th Largest Furniture Restoration Industry: 1,446th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 1,581st Largest Publishing Industry: 1,619th Most Corrupt Governments: 1,675th Smartest Citizens: 1,694th Most Avoided: 1,944th Most Developed: 2,024th Largest Soda Pop Sector: 2,042nd Largest Insurance Industry: 2,054th
World Factbook Entry

"Amidst the darkest ashes grow the strongest seeds."

We are currently recruiting! Prospective members, please telegram The United Empire of Aquilinia or visit our Recruiting Thread! to find out how to join!


LinkPolitical Map | Physical Map WIP
TG our cartographer, The Sovereign Empire of Gristol-Serkonos with claims and questions.
Off-Site:
LinkSondria
IRC: LinkMibbit link / Server: irc.esper.net, Channel: #Sondria

Info: All endorse the delegate, The United Empire of Aquilinia!

RPs: Titansfall. SRNN. Retribution. Chirping. Realpolitik. Sagas. Breaking. Gambit Newsnight Wanderlust Lion Redemption LinkKamch Civil War Planning Thread (Offsite)

Pan-Sondrian War Planning Thread
LinkAnalysis of the Newcastle War by Erjunhuf



Embassies: Hemithea, Greater Dienstad, Astyria, Greysteel, Maredoratica, Nova, Gholgoth, Sunalaya, The Freed Lands, Atlas, Terra Munus Ludos, Ellorea, The Erviadus Galaxy, Sagittarius Arm, The Embassy, and Esquarium.

Tags: Democratic, Offsite Forums, Map, Modern Tech, Password, Role Player, Medium, Post-Modern Tech, and Regional Government.

Regional Power: Moderate

Sondria contains 17 nations, the 986th most in the world.

Password required

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Economic Output in Sondria

World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.

As a region, Sondria is ranked 969th in the world for Highest Economic Output.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Technocratic Autocracy of SubteranniaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Obedience Through Suffering”
2.The Imperial Federation of CrontorFather Knows Best State“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
3.The Ngati of Onekawa-NukanorNew York Times Democracy“Ngāti Tumatauenga”
4.The United Empire of AquiliniaLeft-Leaning College State“United we Stand”
5.The Stratocratic Republic of IohannFather Knows Best State“Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.”
6.The Meritocratic Union of MarquesanLeft-Leaning College State“Fert Aurum Industria”
7.The Elder Republic of ErjunhufInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Honor Dictates Action”
8.The Fascist Dictatorship of The Greater Aryan RaceIron Fist Consumerists“Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer”
9.The Corporatocracy of DeusaeuriIron Fist Consumerists“Gold is the greatest of all the gods.”
10.The Islamic Caliphate of MahdahIron Fist Consumerists“Let our caliphate grow and prosper.”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Sondria Regional Message Board

The Meritocratic Union of Marquesan wrote:But fire /can/ burn dank greens.

Never have I saw Toronto be blanketed in smog.

Something burned by those green leafy one, I might add.

https://www.reddit.com/r/unexpectedjihad/

viewtopic.php?p=28445772#p28445772

How this person fit to rule is anyone's guess.

Also, I posted there... so yeah. Gotta humanize these leaders.

The Sovereign Empire of Gristol-Serkonos wrote:viewtopic.php?p=28445772#p28445772
How this person fit to rule is anyone's guess.
Also, I posted there... so yeah. Gotta humanize these leaders.


"A subtropical radical feminist Japanese-speaking island paradise that doubles as a safe space. Cishet men dudebro neckbeards be warned."

Sig implies it's satirical though. That's a relief.

The Federal Republic of The Technocratic Syndicalists wrote:"A subtropical radical feminist Japanese-speaking island paradise that doubles as a safe space. Cishet men dudebro neckbeards be warned."
Sig implies it's satirical though. That's a relief.

I hope so too.

The Sovereign Empire of Gristol-Serkonos wrote:I hope so too.


"This nation does not reflect my personal views and does not advocate violence against cisgender people. "

Anyways maybe I should post there say that my president is a raging psychopath. For the lulz.

Marquesan

The Federal Republic of The Technocratic Syndicalists wrote:"This nation does not reflect my personal views and does not advocate violence against cisgender people. "
Anyways maybe I should post there say that my president is a raging psychopath. For the lulz.


Doooooooo it.

Hello guys, I've made a foreign relations page on iiWiki. If anyone has any free time to spare, feel free to write, it'll be appreciated.
RPing would probably be required but just an introduction will do. :D

http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Senera

Crontor and Gristol-Serkonos

The Republic of Senera wrote:Hello guys, I've made a foreign relations page on iiWiki. If anyone has any free time to spare, feel free to write, it'll be appreciated.
RPing would probably be required but just an introduction will do. :D
http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Senera

Unfortunately, as some of us don't use IIwiki, I would like to provide my services if you want your countries entered here.

That or make your own accounts.

The Sovereign Empire of Gristol-Serkonos wrote:Unfortunately, as some of us don't use IIwiki, I would like to provide my services if you want your countries entered here.
That or make your own accounts.

Sure thing, much appreciated :)

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics