WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Anglo Saxon England, Cashnatchee, Federation of Free States, Central Pacific Empire, The Unified Christians Alliance, Vatican II, Catholic, Right to Life, Libertatem, Eastern Roman Empire, Israel, Jerusalem, Democratic Social Union, Romania, Christian, The United League, and 10 others.Old World Union, League of Christian Nations, Iran, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Hellfire Club, Christianity, Blahbania, Bracara et Caralis, International Republican Union, and Confederation of Free States.
Construction of embassies with Petria has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 16 hours.
Soli Deo gloria is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Soli Deo gloria
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Soli Deo gloria is ranked 12,539th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Congregation of The Martyrs of The Lord||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Lord is My Shepherd”|
- 9 hours ago: The Congregation of The Martyrs of The Lord altered the region's flag.
- 10 hours ago: The Congregation of The Martyrs of The Lord rejected The Illuminati's request for regional embassies.
- 10 hours ago: The Congregation of The Martyrs of The Lord agreed to construct embassies with Petria.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Christus and Soli Deo gloria.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Empire of Synaxis of the region Petria proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Coalition of Catholic States and Soli Deo gloria.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Look Here of the region Coalition of Catholic States ordered the closure of its embassy in Soli Deo gloria.
- 10 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Anglican Commonwealth and Soli Deo gloria.
- 13 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Soli Deo gloria Regional Message Board
Weekly Wisdom #8:
"Now we must honour the guardian of heaven,
the might of the architect, and his purpose,
the work of the father of glory
as he, the eternal lord, established the beginning of wonders;
he first created for the children of men
heaven as a roof, the holy creator
Then the guardian of mankind,
the eternal lord, afterwards appointed the middle earth,
the lands for men, the Lord almighty."
-Caedmon's Hymn, the Oldest Recorded Poem in the English Language
A Message from the Central Pacific Empire:
The CPE formerly condemns the Islamic State of Iraq & the Levant, in particular its persecution of religious and ethnic minorities, particularly non-Sunni Muslims, Christians and others. Iraq and Syria have long histories of minorities, while Christians have been in northern Iraqi cities such as Mosul for over 1,600 years. We urge international support for this condemnation and the isolation of communities that support this movement.
Non nobis, non nobis, Domine
Sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
Not to us, not to us, O Lord,
But to thy name give glory.
St. Brendan's Island is in. It was difficult to find you, brethren!
Hullo! What chance, I was just about to welcome you.
Is there a way to attract more Christians to this region?
Pray. Or give them colorful gift baskets.
LIRI: Central Pacific Empire goes gay
The Central Pacific Empire prides itself as a modern, forward thinking and progressive region. Despite the few vocal voices going against the tide, itís great to see our first Pride Festival kicking off in a couple of days time, thanks to joint efforts of our Prime Minister Lentheric and Capital City Governor, Burgundaholmr. Itís also great to see other Ministers and the Emperor getting behind this exciting initiative.
Love Island is a Muslim majority nation, however the disgusting comments made by the ĎPacific Islamic Movementí, who is supposed to represent all Muslim views in the region, and the more radical Shem, have shown that there are members in our region still going against the general progressive tide.
Such nations and attitudes are an embarrassment to our region, our faith and our community. I have the right for my nationís peoples to live how they wish, so we should celebrate this freedom. What makes a Pride Festival any less or more significant to the region to an Islamic holiday? Nothing.
The fact that we have an official Islamic public holiday shows our Emperorís commitment to diversity and all peoples. The fact that we can also have a Pride Festival exacerbates this great achievement. Gays, Muslims, Christians, Tansexuals, overweight, beer drinkers, singers and accountants all have the right to live in our great region. We need to protect, not rubbish this.
You realize I hate progressivism as it is normally conceived? True progress would require this age to realize it's going in the wrong direction, it would progressive to turn back.
Our flag: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/Danmarks_flag_1219_Lorentzen.jpg
Which depicts the legend of the Battle of Lyndanisse.