WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Anglo Saxon England, Cashnatchee, Federation of Free States, Coalition of Catholic States, Central Pacific Empire, The Unified Christians Alliance, Vatican II, Catholic, Right to Life, Libertatem, Eastern Roman Empire, Israel, Jerusalem, Democratic Social Union, Romania, Christian, and 14 others.The United League, Old World Union, League of Christian Nations, Iran, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Hellfire Club, Christianity, Blahbania, Bracara et Caralis, Christus, International Republican Union, Alliance of Catholic Nations, The Anglican Commonwealth, and Confederation of Free States.
Soli Deo gloria is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Soli Deo gloria
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Soli Deo gloria is ranked 5,056th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Congregation of The Martyrs of The Lord||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Lord is My Shepherd”|
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Glorious Saxon Kingdom of The Just Anglo-Saxons ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Luxembourgers departed this region for Christian.
- 4 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Luxembourgers arrived from Federation of Free States.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between Confederation of Free States and Soli Deo gloria.
- 8 days ago: The Federation of The Christian Society of Engineers of the region Confederation of Free States agreed to construct embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Congregation of The Martyrs of The Lord proposed constructing embassies with Confederation of Free States.
- 16 days ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein of the region Democratic Social Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in Soli Deo gloria.
- 16 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 8012th Treasury of the region Democratic Social Union ordered the closure of its embassy in Soli Deo gloria.
- 20 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Novaroskiya and Soli Deo gloria.
Soli Deo gloria Regional Message Board
Weekly Wisdom #6:
"I will not walk with your progressive apes,
erect and sapient. Before them gapes
the dark abyss to which their progress tends
if by God's mercy progress ever ends,
and does not ceaselessly revolve the same
unfruitful course with changing of a name."
-J.R.R. Tolkien, fromMythopoeia
Dear friends, I will soon return to the Vatican for a short time, before returning in August for the final month of summer.
Thank you for your kind hospitality and calm.
Weekly Wisdom #7:
"The gates of heaven are fearful gates
Worse than the gates of hell;
Not I would break the splendours barred
Or seek to know the thing they guard,
Which is too good to tell."
-G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
I have changed the flag of The Anglican Commonwealth momentarily, to the Arabic letter "N", which is the symbol ISIS has been painting upon Christian homes and businesses within Iraq.
You do not have to join us, but I thought it would be a nice idea if the main Christian region upon NationStates all joined together to show their support for those who are persecuted for following Christ.
I do not mean to appear too forward. If any offence is taken then I apologise and I wish everyone within Soli Deo gloria well.
Weekly Wisdom #8:
"Now we must honour the guardian of heaven,
the might of the architect, and his purpose,
the work of the father of glory
as he, the eternal lord, established the beginning of wonders;
he first created for the children of men
heaven as a roof, the holy creator
Then the guardian of mankind,
the eternal lord, afterwards appointed the middle earth,
the lands for men, the Lord almighty."
-Caedmon's Hymn, the Oldest Recorded Poem in the English Language
A Message from the Central Pacific Empire:
The CPE formerly condemns the Islamic State of Iraq & the Levant, in particular its persecution of religious and ethnic minorities, particularly non-Sunni Muslims, Christians and others. Iraq and Syria have long histories of minorities, while Christians have been in northern Iraqi cities such as Mosul for over 1,600 years. We urge international support for this condemnation and the isolation of communities that support this movement.
Non nobis, non nobis, Domine
Sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
Not to us, not to us, O Lord,
But to thy name give glory.