WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Anglo Saxon England, Cashnatchee, Federation of Free States, Coalition of Catholic States, Central Pacific Empire, The Unified Christians Alliance, Vatican II, Catholic, Right to Life, Libertatem, Eastern Roman Empire, Israel, Jerusalem, Democratic Social Union, Romania, Christian, and 14 others.The United League, Old World Union, League of Christian Nations, Iran, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Hellfire Club, Christianity, Alliance of Bearded Men, Blahbania, Bracara et Caralis, Christus, International Republican Union, Alliance of Catholic Nations, and The Anglican Commonwealth.
Soli Deo gloria contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Soli Deo gloria
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Soli Deo gloria is ranked 12,215th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Lofty Mansions and Halls of The Mountain Kingdom of the Valiant||Moralistic Democracy||“The high tide and the turn!”|
|2.||The Congregation of The Martyrs of The Lord||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Lord is My Shepherd”|
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between Soli Deo gloria and The Anglican Commonwealth.
- 9 days ago: The Grand Imperial Kingdom of The Seafield Islands of the region Seafieldia proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Congregation of The Martyrs of The Lord agreed to construct embassies with The Anglican Commonwealth.
- 12 days ago: The Anglican Churchdom of The Rupibus Islands of the region The Anglican Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Glorious Literary Society of The Inklings departed this region for Alliance of Catholic Nations.
- 15 days ago: The Holy Empire of His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI departed this region for Central Pacific Empire.
- 17 days ago: Embassy established between Soli Deo gloria and Alliance of Catholic Nations.
- 18 days ago: The Glorious Literary Society of The Inklings arrived from International Republican Union.
- 20 days ago: The Grand Merchants of The Hansa City of the North departed this region for Federation of Free States.
- 20 days ago: The Lofty Mansions and Halls of The Mountain Kingdom of the Valiant arrived from International Liberty Alliance.
Soli Deo gloria Regional Message Board
Thank you my dear friend. Please join me for prayer.
Lord, we pray for the power to be gentle; the strength to be forgiving; the patience to be understanding; and the endurance to accept the consequences of holding to what we believe to be right.
May we put our trust in the power of good to overcome evil and the power of love to overcome hatred.
We pray for the vision to see and the faith to believe in a world emancipated from violence, a new world where fear shall no longer lead men to commit injustice, nor selfishness make them bring suffering to others.
Help us to devote our whole life and thought and energy to the task of making peace, praying always for the inspiration and the power to fulfill the destiny for which we and all men were created.
Weekly Wisdom #5:
To a Clever Atheist
It happened all by chance you said,
Iíve read your tired libretto:
As if the soup-stain on your shirt
Looked like a Canaletto!
This night let us pray for the ongoing violence in Iraq and Syria, and for the whole Middle East for all it's regional turmoil. We ask our Lord to grant peace to this ancient land, and in particular to protect its Christian community.
Weekly Wisdom #6:
"I will not walk with your progressive apes,
erect and sapient. Before them gapes
the dark abyss to which their progress tends
if by God's mercy progress ever ends,
and does not ceaselessly revolve the same
unfruitful course with changing of a name."
-J.R.R. Tolkien, fromMythopoeia
Dear friends, I will soon return to the Vatican for a short time, before returning in August for the final month of summer.
Thank you for your kind hospitality and calm.
The Lord keep you.
Weekly Wisdom #7:
"The gates of heaven are fearful gates
Worse than the gates of hell;
Not I would break the splendours barred
Or seek to know the thing they guard,
Which is too good to tell."
-G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse