WA Delegate: The Never-Ending List of Mons Garle (elected )
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Social Liberal Union
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Social Liberal Union is ranked 11th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Never-Ending List of Mons Garle||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Stärker mit Einigkeit”|
|2.||The Thanks For 250 Members of Grolsch||Left-Leaning College State||“Spreading peace by delivering stroopwafels”|
|3.||The People's Democratic Union of Odd Republic||Left-wing Utopia||“Aquitate Ex Differentia”|
|4.||The Federal Republic of Anaaxes||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Equal liberty and justice under law.”|
|5.||The Free Land of Freeland Newworldia||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom for all!”|
|6.||The Machiavellian Checkmate of Avaerilon||Left-wing Utopia||“Ylf ī'n Qidīol īr Fyr Aspar (I am True to My Spirit)”|
|7.||The Egalitarian Archipelago of Kanoria||Left-wing Utopia||“give of their own, to learn from the other.”|
|8.||The Robot Infested State of Mare Nectaris||Left-wing Utopia||“Awarded The Order of the Dove and Rose”|
|9.||The Holy Green Squid Republic of Ainland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Balancing freedom & tolerance; prosperity & fairness”|
|10.||The Federation of The Free Domains||New York Times Democracy||“All For One, One For All”|
- : The Democratic Republic of Brittalia departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Never-Ending List of Mons Garle ejected and banned The Democratic Republic of Brittalia from the region.
- : The Democratic Republic of Brittalia arrived from The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- : The Republic of Pasxania arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of Gottes Zorn arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Democratic States of Quityny departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Thanks For 250 Members of Grolsch ejected and banned The Democratic States of Quityny from the region.
- : The Democratic States of The New Pacific Alliance departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Thanks For 250 Members of Grolsch ejected and banned The Democratic States of The New Pacific Alliance from the region.
- : The Democratic States of Quityny arrived from The Invaders.
Social Liberal Union Regional Message Board
Leader of a nation*
=== NOTICE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SPEAKER ===
Polls have closed in the ministerial elections and we expect to have finished and validated the results within 24 hours.
Voting for M-11: Motion to open RMB communication to embassy allies will commence tonight.
I am sorry I wasn't able to say I have voted on all 3 boards but I was able to do so on one set so I have at least one set of votes validated.
I apologise for my civil rights falling recently when I nationalised internet access. I will try to improve it as soon as possible.
There's a point when civil rights get excessive
It fell to some.
I was looking at a state that was a proud anarchy and I saw the mortality graph. What a sh- *ahem* horrible place to live. So yes civil rights can be excessive sometimes.
I try to keep mine at least on Good, because there are plenty of trap issues that'll get you.
I had my civil rights fall after I put gun laws in place. It may annoy some of you but in may nation we only nationalize hospitals and failing businesses that need help. Is this an issue or can I continue to run with private businesses?
I mean we provide welfare and are dedicated to and we are promising to keep our national healthcare program 'Medicare' but we encourage private business to help the economy