WA Delegate: The Revisionist Republic of Multiple Bounty (elected 1 year 55 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Smallballia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Smallballia
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Smallballia is ranked 18,299th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Heavily-Legged Strongmen of ElJefe||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace Through Superior Firepower!”|
|2.||The Revisionist Republic of Multiple Bounty||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cold Beer & Peanuts Here!”|
|3.||The Republic of Bw2082||Capitalizt||“We're not snobs. We're just better than you.”|
- 32 days ago: The SmallBall Nation of Anti-Goatsack ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: Keyleigh ceased to exist.
- 87 days ago: The Imperium of The Conez Imperium of the region The United Multiversal Confederation proposed constructing embassies.
- 177 days ago: The Republic of Bw2082 arrived from Balder.
- 184 days ago: The Republic of Bw2082 tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 202 days ago: The Republic of Bw2082 ceased to exist.
- 354 days ago: Royalnation of the region Royal states proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 47 days ago: Keyleigh arrived from Balder.
- 1 year 48 days ago: The SmallBall Nation of Anti-Goatsack arrived from Balder.
- 1 year 49 days ago: The SmallBall Nation of Anti-Goatsack tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
Smallballia Regional Message Board
Oh, missed the Halloween event...
BW is gone.
BW wants back in! What's the password?
Glad you made it back BW2082
How was Balder?
balder sucked ass... I was still tops in a lot of the stats though.. just a lot of weirdos sending strange messages.
Glad you're back BW, though I don't think you missed anything. What is the password though? someone PM me
Multiple Bounty is ranked 1st in Smallballia and 27th in the world for Best Weather, with 1,562 Metres of Sunlight Above Expected.