WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederacy of Panslawija (elected )
Embassies: The Cyrillic Empire of New Slavica, Noordija, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Russian Federation of Politics, Miauslavia, The Valley of The Wind, Madrigal, Confederacy of Allied States, Imperium Slavicum, The Illuminati, The federation of the americas, Turkic Union, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Srbija, Atlas, Free State of Wisconsin, and 11 others.ULSR, The place for awesome nations, International Union, The Great Wonderland, Alliance of Orthodox Nations, Liberland, Imperial Russian Empire, The Constitutional Union, The Confederacy Of Narvolk, ITALIA, and The Dirt Alliance.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in Slavija
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, Slavija is ranked 2,357th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|1.||The Perfect Utopian Society of Luksusowa||Iron Fist Socialists||“⑨ I'm the strongest! ⑨”|
|2.||The Socialist Republic of Central Slavia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Plenty through knowledge, freedom through marxism”|
|3.||The Fascist Roman Imperium of The imperial canadian dutchy||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ave Caesar et umbra”|
|4.||The Socialist Republic of Shermaniya II||Democratic Socialists||“Unity, Freedom, Equality”|
|5.||The Iron Guard of United Novistrana||Father Knows Best State||“Loyalty, Valiance, Obedience!”|
|6.||The Eternal Remover of Bulrosia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To be called Bulgarian is the greatest joy for me!”|
|7.||The Socialist Slavic Federation of Slavoconia||Democratic Socialists||“Unity and Brotherhood of the Slavic People”|
|8.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Shofercia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let there be justice, faith and peace!”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Vlokia||Father Knows Best State||“Бог , цар , Влокиа”|
|10.||The United Federated States of RuskiLand||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Бог с нами через огонь и пламя!”|
- : The Classy Classless Commune of Slobozhanshchyna departed this region for IUSR.
- : Embassy established between Slavija and The Dirt Alliance.
- : The Crimean Republic of Natalia Poklonskaya agreed to construct embassies with The Dirt Alliance.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Bulgarskia ceased to exist.
- : Mir i ljubav ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Staroslavija arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Slavija and ITALIA.
- : Embassy established between Slavija and The Confederacy Of Narvolk.
- : The Republic of Polaava arrived from The Union.
Slavija Regional Message Board
I try to be a good and benevolent leader but power corrupts.. Can't say much about that..
5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Luksusowa, randomly bombing neighboring countries has become the new national sport.
So that is the outcome.. Aldo increased defense by 2 points.. yay!
I can read it a hundred times, it's still going to say the same thing.
Your first post stated that the FSA were a terrorist organization, and in your reply to me that contained that post, you said only most/half/some/whatever amount of them were terrorists.
Which is it, dude? Are they all ISIS collaborators or are only a certain amount of them ISIS collaborators? It can't be both.
They are all terrorists, as they are fighting to destabilize an internationally recognized state within the world.
What an irrelevant point. If you want a definite answer, ask a professional or someone studying the region that has been there. It is my personal understanding and belief that the FSA is a terrorist organization, and are recognized as being terrorists according to the official FBI definition.
This is a completely unrelated question since I never mentioned that they were ISIS collaborators. Let's read again:
"1. US arms Syrian jihadist groups know as the "Free Syrian Army"
2. Putin bombs these groups as well as the Islamic State in order to help stabilize the region and keep Assad's secular regime in power.
3. US bitches about it because their efforts failed miserably, and claim Russia is supporting terrorists and is bombing civilians in order to prevent the public from knowing the truth.
4. US bombs civilian hospital in Afghanistan killing hundreds including crippled patients and critically needed doctors and medical supplies.
In layman's terms, I stated the FSA is a jihadist group and later stated it was a terrorist group. Whether the groups inside are all or mostly jihadist or extremist is an absolutely lack luster and irrelevant question, as one or two groups is a very small slice of the pie compared to the other jihadist groups in the FSA, which form either an absolute majority or a majority nonetheless.
In a completely separate statement (Hence the number 2 in front of it), I stated that Putin, referring to the Russian Armed Forces, committed bombing runs on ISIS and FSA positions in order to assist in the removal of the terrorist threat for the legitimate government of Syria. Syria previously ended the dictatorship and held elections in 2012, while inviting third party monitoring groups to observe the election. However, the opposition to Assad boycotted the election and the third party monitoring groups denied the offers. From this we can make an educated guess of why this happened. Either:
1. The Syrian Opposition knows they will loose, as they are relatively unpopular in the stable areas of Syria (Especially in 2012) due to the fact that most stable areas were under Assad's protection.
2. The Syrian Opposition has far more sinister plans of toppling Assad violently while creating their own replacement regime, rather than through an election through diplomatic means.
I enjoy civilized debates. However, this has descended into absolute immaterial details of how I wrote something or how it is interpreted. This isn't debating, this is nitpicking.
Nah, as long as they're not flying into skyscrapers or don't get kamikaze in an Israeli bus, they're just freedom fighters.
Luksusowa is ranked 1st in Slavija and 653rd in the world for Highest Police Ratios, scoring 579 on the Orwell Orderliness Index.
yay! police state is safe state...
Jesus, the two of you can't possibly be this dense can you?
Sherm, apparently you still don't know what the FSA is, so let me tell you (again): It's. A. Umbrella. Term.
Do you know what that means? It means it technically does not physically exist. The FSA is little more than a collection of Anti-Assad groups who've agreed not to attack each other and just want Assad out. It cannot be a terrorist organization, simply because it's not an organization. There is no command structure of leadership. It is an agreement with a name. Nothing more.
There are not fighting to destabilize the government of a recognized country, they are fighting to kick out their sh*tty leader. They want to reform their government, not destroy their entire country. And even if they were trying to destabilize their own country (which they aren't, because that would be stupidly suicidal), that wouldn't make them terrorists. A terrorist is someone who uses terror as a weapon. I have never heard of any rebels doing that, not even rebels aligned with ISIS.
The FSA is not a Jihadist/terrorist/extremist/Islamist group because it is not a group. A group has structure, order, leadership. The FSA lacks these. The FSA is an umbrella term for all non-Kurdish rebels fighting against Assad, this includes both rebels aligned and rebels unaligned with ISIS. it's not an organization, it's not a group, it's a army, yes, but a highly divided army representing a number of different political positions.
As for your points:
1. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Assad is a dick, and there's probably someone in the opposition who could lead the country better.
2. Again, not necessarily a bad thing. Obviously I do not support a Islamist or another Ba'athist in power, but if there is a small chance that a sensible leader can gain power, then I think that window of opportunity should be taken as quickly as possible.
And as for you, you apparently don't know the definition of either a terrorist or a freedom fighter.
A terrorist, as I said, is someone who uses terror as a weapon.
A freedom fighter is someone who fights against their government, either to secure independence or autonomy for a region, or to replace their oppressive or corrupt government.
If you support them you call them freedom fighters, but they're after you then you call them terrorists.
Taking the Kiev approach I see.
Well in this case ISIS are freedom fighters, who are fighting against their government(s), to secure independence. It is extremely easy to juggle with these definitions.
Also, IMHO very little is talked or written about the FSA tactics or policy. It is kinda suspicious.