Slavija RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Crimean Republic of Natalia Poklonskaya

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Slavija, the original Pan-Slavic region!


Slavija is a Pan-Slavic region open to any nation, Slavic or otherwise. Originally founded seven years ago by a small pack of Slavs, we have lived through the darkest and brightest of times and are back to create NS history! Do not hesitate to join us, for we will accept any and all, regardless of your beliefs and ethnicity!

Member state of The Purified Commonwealth


Central Administrative Body:
Chairman: Shofercia
Commissar: Central Slavia
Commissar: Vacant
Commissar: Sklavinia
Commissar: Vandoosa


LinkChat | LinkCheck out our forum! | LinkWeekly Song | Weekly Topic: The Interview


Embassies: The Cyrillic Empire of New Slavica, Noordija, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Federation of Serbian Soviet Union, The Russian Federation of Politics, Miauslavia, The Valley of The Wind, Libertatem, Congress of Armed Proletarian States, Madrigal, The Association of Imperialism, Evropa, Confederacy of Allied States, Imperium Slavicum, The Communist Bloc, K9 Assault Force, and 17 others.AFCC Patria Forces, The Illuminati, Freecomunism, Islam, The Crimson Empire, The Fascist Recreation Region, The Christian Nations, The DPRK, The federation of the americas, Turkic Union, East Mediterranean Treaty Organization, The predators, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Srbija, The Axis of Resistance, Ceirien, and Imperial Desdenea.

Tags: Democratic, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Silly, Social, Neutral, Modern Tech, Independent, Map, Medium, and Regional Government.

Slavija contains 48 nations, the 228th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Beautiful Environments in Slavija

World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.

As a region, Slavija is ranked 8,501st in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Playful Ice Faeries of LuksusowaFather Knows Best State“⑨ I'm the strongest! ⑨”
2.The Fascist Roman Imperium of The imperial canadian dutchyWA MemberAuthoritarian Democracy“Ave Caesar et umbra”
3.The Constitutional Monarchy of ShoferciaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Let there be justice, faith and peace!”
4.The United Slavs of SlavskijaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Ja, u zivotu imam sve”
5.The Federal Democratic Republic of East OrmaniaWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Through Strength, Freedom.”
6.The Socialist Republic of Central SlaviaWA MemberInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Plenty through knowledge, freedom through marxism”
7.The Tsardom of KantavriyaWA MemberInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Мизия, Тракия, Македония”
8.The Delegation of Lancovian WA MissionWA MemberNew York Times Democracy“Whaddya mean we're only a 'middle' power!?”
9.The Dictatorial Democracy of The South Polish UnionTyranny by Majority“Polska, najpierw do walki.”
10.The Libertatem Ambassador of RushyaPsychotic Dictatorship“ра ра ра Распутин”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Slavija Regional Message Board

The Democratic Slavic Republic of Sklavinia wrote:Do you even listen to yourself? Do you know the US at all? If the US wanted to take a dump on France, you really think they'd just give two Islamists guns and let them loose on the streets of Paris?


Why does this surprise you? Arming Islamist militants has been one of the US's most commonly used methods of attacking those that their government and the billionaire globalists that they work for deem to be threats, ever since it was first used during the Soviet liberation of Afghanistan. They've used it against Russia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, various African countries, China, Thailand. It lets them try and force their will on a country while giving them the deniability needed to allow the Western media to peddle the myth. They can't exactly fire a cruise missile into Paris whenever the French government threatens their interests or they would just push French public opinion over to the anti-NATO side much faster. So they sell a lie for the Western media to spin that the 99% of the Western public buy even though its totally implausible.

The Federal Democratic Republic of East Ormania wrote:Golden Dawn can turn Greece into a nice deterrent against Turkey. As a consequence Turkey might instead turn its arms agains ISIS.

It's not that i support Golden Dawn in and of itself, but instead the consequences it might create on the Geopolitical spectrum.


Yeah, like NATO is going to let a NATO country pick on another NATO country.

The Free Land of Cartalucci wrote:Why does this surprise you? Arming Islamist militants has been one of the US's most commonly used methods of attacking those that their government and the billionaire globalists that they work for deem to be threats, ever since it was first used during the Soviet liberation of Afghanistan. They've used it against Russia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, various African countries, China, Thailand. It lets them try and force their will on a country while giving them the deniability needed to allow the Western media to peddle the myth. They can't exactly fire a cruise missile into Paris whenever the French government threatens their interests or they would just push French public opinion over to the anti-NATO side much faster. So they sell a lie for the Western media to spin that the 99% of the Western public buy even though its totally implausible.


How exactly do you manage to navigate around, anywhere really, with your eyes closed all the time?

The Constitutional Monarchy of Shofercia wrote:That one sizzles every time!

Only because http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_August_Poniatowski had an intellect similar to pol pot.

Also, Poland-Lithuania was very tolerant and progressive socially, while poland later on still continued to treat women very well (for example, they could vote and be voted into power during the inter-war period(if i didn't just fак up my dates :D))

The Constitutional Monarchy of Shofercia wrote:Socialists. You do know that I enjoyed Russia's electoral battle, because it was over the Center-Left, right? Guess what SYRIZA-ANEL represent? Right, the Center-Left. Oh yeah!

ANEL is like Mega-Rightwing

The Fascist Roman Imperium of The imperial canadian dutchy wrote:ANEL is like Mega-Rightwing


Thus it's more like they represent just the Center.

The Dictatorial Democracy of The South Polish Union wrote:possibly =/= definitely

really shof, you should know this


I do. Except the word, "possibly", is absent in the first statement, and that's the one that I'm dissing. I have to be very clear one which statements I'm dissing, even if I need to partition said statements :P

The Democratic Slavic Republic of Sklavinia wrote:Thus it's more like they represent just the Center.


Bingo! And ANEL's about as extreme right as SYRIZA's extreme left. It's just US/EU going "bawww, they don't fit into our political spectrum because they both want to help their country instead of our lobbyists, so they're like ubah extreme man!"

The Constitutional Monarchy of Shofercia wrote:I do. Except the word, "possibly", is absent in the first statement, and that's the one that I'm dissing. I have to be very clear one which statements I'm dissing, even if I need to partition said statements :P

seriously...

The Dictatorial Democracy of The South Polish Union wrote:you were also literally the last european country to abolish slavery, possibly only before belgium who only had slaves in their african colonies instead of keeping a majority of their own people enslaved.

the second phrase obviously modifies the first. even if you only had a basic knowledge of english youd know this, since youre fluent in it, it's fairly obvious youre just misinterpreting my post so its easier to attack

The Dictatorial Democracy of The South Polish Union wrote:seriously...
the second phrase obviously modifies the first. even if you only had a basic knowledge of english youd know this, since youre fluent in it, it's fairly obvious youre just misinterpreting my post so its easier to attack


Russian serfdom =/= slavery. Especially in 19th century. Even before its abolishion in 1861 a huge work has been done by none other than Nicholas I to weed out most oppresive elements out of it. E.g. in 1848 serfs were allowed to own private property. By the end of Nicholas I rule the % of privately owned serfs was reduced to 35-45%

Now, if you are talking about холопы (kholopyi) - they were indeed the closest thing that Russian state had for slaves. In 1723 Peter I abolished their status and "upgraded" them to serfs.

The Dictatorial Democracy of The South Polish Union wrote:seriously...
the second phrase obviously modifies the first. even if you only had a basic knowledge of english youd know this, since youre fluent in it, it's fairly obvious youre just misinterpreting my post so its easier to attack


Sorry SPU. It's not my problem that you're so fun to mess with! It's just that Poland's so partionable :P

I've said it before, and I'll said it again - "Better Red then Dead!"

http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/art-%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B5-redhead-%D0%BD%D1%8F%D1%88%D0%B0-162422.jpeg

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics