WA Delegate: The Oligarchie of Grantsbourg (elected 353 days ago)
Founder: The Not Forgotten Warriors of Sedore
Embassies: Lone Wolves United, One big Island, hogarahoiprash, the West Pacific, The East Pacific, Balder, Dutopia, Star Trek, Shivering Isles, United Dictatorships, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Sheoth, and The Darwin Allied Republics.
Tags: National Sovereigntist, General Assembly, Social, Video Game, Casual, Neutral, Game Player, Monarchist, Independent, Free Trade, Featured, Role Player, and 3 others.Medium, Regional Government, and Serious.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Skyrim
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Skyrim is ranked 9,146th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Socialist Union of The Navy Blue||Father Knows Best State||“Sic Parvis Magna”|
|2.||The Last Man Alive of Skyrim Diplomacy||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Wherein insanity unfolds”|
|3.||The Enslaved Worshippers of Our lord YaAllah||Corporate Police State||“Living is a privilege, not a right.”|
|4.||The Republic of Faragas||Compulsory Consumerist State||“aut viam inveniam aut faciam ”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Oniezul||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Save The Cheerleader, Save The World”|
|6.||The Empire of SL legion||Corrupt Dictatorship||“we rule”|
|7.||The Parishes of Zanzar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Me gusta mirar netflix. ”|
|8.||The Tribunal Governed District of Holy Vvardenfell||Father Knows Best State||“Submit to the Three, the Spirits and thy Lords”|
|9.||The Grand Duchy of New Dementia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You're all out to get me! I KNOW it! So many enemies!”|
|10.||The Dominion of Verisyal||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Hail Sithis.”|
Regional Poll • Which skill set do you prefer?
Poll called by The Not Forgotten Warriors of Sedore
Voting opened 2 days 22 hours ago and will close in 4 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Last poll: “blonde, brunette or red head?”
- 1 day ago: The Kingdom of Nibenese Cyrodiil departed this region for Societies of Tamriel.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Kingdom of Nibenese Cyrodiil arrived from Nations and Colonies of Tamriel.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Empire of Shiggity Diggity arrived from Pokemon World.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Dominion of Chicken Confederation ceased to exist.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Community of Khajiit warriors against the thalmor arrived from The East Pacific.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The Free Land of Blueguard arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Republic of Aperture Union arrived from Balder.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Enslaved Worshippers of Our lord YaAllah arrived from The Democratic Kingdom of the Illawarra.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Not Forgotten Warriors of Sedore created a new regional poll: "Which skill set do you prefer?".
- 4 days ago: The Empire of SL legion arrived from The North Pacific.
Skyrim Regional Message Board
How many Jarls can we have? Nine, or just the three?
im not a jarl, im the emperor
Guard might be nervous, a man approaches with his weapon drawn..
What? Did someone take your sweetroll?
Woo! Best weather in Skyrim, aw yeah! lol
Also, is the poll for characters we make in games, or if we ourselves were in a fantasy world? Myself, and a lot of my D&D characters are the mage type, but in video games I tend to keep it simple and smashy and go fighter.
I prefer being a theif just because it's more of a challenge to sneak up on someone and poison them. That and i prefer conjuring a frost atronarch and while shooting arrows to kill people, just seems more fun and more of a challenge. The usual guard then swing tactic got stale after a bit.
I usually play priestesses or Guards. For some reason, I love playing Guards.
@Cael, I left it open for whatever you want lol
I love being a mage!
is that fur? coming out of your ears?