WA Delegate: The Lost and Found General of Tinkburg (elected )
Embassies: Philosophy 115, Lazarus, the Rejected Realms, Sentosa, The North American Union, Asian Archipelago, Gay, Confederation of Fraline Region Nations, Australia, India, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Western Isles, United Far East, Asia, Portugal, Deutschland, and 81 others.Scandinavia, The Socialist States of the Philippines, 2nd Asia, WomenEmpire, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, Tranquility Sphere, ASEAN REGION, The Embassy, Free Republic of China, Asiana, Association of South East Asian Nations, Chinese Republic, Groland, APSIA, Social Democratic Union, Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake, Mars, Spartan Team Union, France, East Asian Alliance, Asia United, 00000 Land of Nod, United States of America, Free Tibet, Asian Alliance, Brasil, Greece, Terran Blood, The davefunion republic, Commonwealth Region, Better than the Best, redditmalaysia, United Poland Union, Matheo, The Casuari Islands, Poland, USA Military, Australialia, Officetopia, Union Mundial, The South Alaska, Latinoamerica, Commonwealth of Liberty, The Triumvirate, Rossferry, Central Pacific Empire, Israel, Florida, Albanian Union, Indonesia, Beacon, Iraq, Football Land, World Space Administration, The Atheist Empire, Unified Coalition of Nations, New Europe, The United Region States, Free Trade Zone, Ancient Athens, Technologica, The Union of the Royal Alliance, LCRUA, Great Barrier Reef, Northlandia, Lothlorien, Solid Kingdom, Kenya, Southern Nation Union, The Universal Allegiance, Historia Novorum, The Republic of Nauru, Taiwan, Ainur, Conservative United States of America, CFMS, The Great Conservative Alliance, Washington, Ancient Lands, Land of the Bourbon Monarchy, and Eurasian Socialist Union.
Construction of embassies with The Glorious Nations of Iwaku has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with LatinUnion has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Singapore
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Singapore is ranked 2,011th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Republic of Grailquest||Democratic Socialists||“The Best is Yet To Be”|
|2.||The UM Parliamentary republic of Singapore no2||Democratic Socialists||“Shut up and do what I say, no questions asked!”|
|3.||The Community of Tahm||Democratic Socialists||“Where Got Tahm?”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of The Time of Eve||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Are you enjoying the Time of Eve?”|
|5.||The Lost and Found General of Tinkburg||Democratic Socialists||“Majulah Singapura”|
|6.||The Singa Republic of The Garden City||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Semua kita berseru Majulah”|
|7.||The Federation of Jumalia||Father Knows Best State||“Stay sensible”|
|8.||The Republic of Terasmia||Democratic Socialists||“Vende nobis umida quentiam”|
|9.||The Tropical Paradise Colony of Tinkbourg||Democratic Socialists||“We decide what is right. ”|
|10.||The Holy Empire of Harks||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Alea jacta est”|
Regional Poll • Activity Check
Voting opened 1 day 3 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : Embassy cancelled between Japan and Singapore.
- : The Lost and Found General of Tinkburg granted Communications authority to The Primeval Imperium of Bathor and renamed the office from "Border Sentinel" to "Minister of Foreign Affairs" in Singapore.
- : The Lost and Found General of Tinkburg updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Banjecting Snark Lord of Bhang Bhang Duc of the region The West Pacific rejected a request from Singapore to establish embassies.
- : The Republic of AsArch Defense Fleet 1 of the region East Asian Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Singapore.
- : Embassy established between Singapore and Eurasian Socialist Union.
- : The Primeval Imperium of Bathor proposed constructing embassies with The West Pacific.
- : The Empire of Lu Long arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Terraperma departed this region for The West Pacific.
- : The Alert Watchman of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 4th Fleet created a new regional poll: "Activity Check".
Singapore Regional Message Board
1. Founderless. ( that's more than enough of a reason).
2. W.A. Delegate have only 8 endorsements.
3. Some on the oldest residence of the Singapore not supporting or endorsing the current W.A. delegate. eg. The Republic of Grailquest, The City-State of Vintage Teenagers, West-Singapore
4. During the past period the W.A. Delegate position have change several times.
5. Majority of the nations in the region are puppets.
to name a few reasons.
your delegate wrote.....
Maybe as a start we should like, endorse each other more? :o
Just my 10 cents thought
I know the guy who runs Hsintai, and he was referring to getting a position inside East Asian Alliance so that he could defend the region. He wasn't talking about Singapore, and he is not a malicious person!
And I understand your guys' situation now, especially as a founderless region where concentration of WA regions is very important; I apologize if I was overly commanding or inconsiderate with my original post. I am also really sorry for the unnecessary alarmism I seem to have created.
All the points you've made are valid. In fact, as you said, a defending campaign is fairly simple. Only 4 nations were involved in the raid: 1 to become delegate, and 3 to endorse him. Moreover, they no longer pose a significant threat to the region, as they have resigned from the WA. They could very well be puppets. So I suppose it will likewise take only 3 nations to take back the WA delegate position. Also, you were right about my region having an active founder; it would not be costly at all for me to send WA nations. I have telegrammed their founder too, hoping that he would concentrate on defending the region once he logs back in. I've also posted messages in other regions, in hopes that they can supply WA troops as well. (Am I taking this too seriously?? :P)
The Republic of Li Qing
Raid Nation 1
Oakenhand V (delegate)
Cool; thank you.
Hey, no problem. Basically you where just asking for help for a common friend.
I had made a copy of their embassy list in case it'll get lost.
But I see that defenders are active already in the East Asian Alliance. So everything seems to be on a good way.
Ok, I just PMed Lazarus and Rossferry, waiting for their reply.
Hey, East Asian Alliance is getting liberated :)
Singaporeans and guests!
Celebrate Bathor as our new Minister of foreign affairs with me! Thanks Bathor for accepting this great responsibility!
I'm not sure if this region ever had Ministers? I doubt! So I'm proud to appoint already the second one in my term as delegate!
I forgot that we also have kind of an unaddressed application from our