Singapore RMB

WA Delegate: The Imperium of Bathor (elected )

Founder: Oxymoronia

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 65th Most Nations: 281st Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 1,212th+2
Most Cultured: 1,750th Best Weather: 1,892nd
World Factbook Entry

MAJULAH SINGAPURA!
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SINGAPOREAN HUB AND MAIN REGION OF NATIONSTATES

THE RED DOT, nobody should mess with, EVER

THE LION OF ASIA, to be proud of

THE GARDEN CITY, to chat and chill out

A great option to stay for all nations but a MUST for all Singaporeans! ; )



NEWFLASH FROM THE STRAITS TIMES:
  • All WA nations in Singapore are to endorse The Imperium of Bathor or possibly face ejection. All newcomers are to report to Singapore Island or face ejection.

    READ THE EMBASSY ACT BEFORE POSTING ANY EMBASSY REQUESTS



Embassies: Singapore Island, Sentosa, the Rejected Realms, Forest, The Socialist States of the Philippines, redditmalaysia, The Free Nations Region, Yggdrasil, The Commonwealth Of Australia, FNR Defense Association, Kappa Region, Solidarian Fleet, Mediterranean, The Aldmeri Regency, Sweden, Cashnatchee, and 4 others.Kingdom Of Austria, New World Alliance, Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy, and Portugal.

Tags: Modern Tech, Independent, Eco-Friendly, Password, Neutral, Regional Government, Anti-Fascist, Large, Casual, Isolationist, Founderless, and Democratic.

Regional Power: Moderate

Singapore contains 49 nations, the 281st most in the world.

Password required

Today's World Census Report

The Least Corrupt Governments in Singapore

World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.

As a region, Singapore is ranked 16,062nd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Imperium of ByritanniaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“强国富民”
2.The Republic of GrailquestCapitalist Paradise“The Best is Yet To Be”
3.The Rogue Nation of RC and CheetosNew York Times Democracy“RC and Cheetos ftw”
4.The Dominion of Singapore Liberation ArmyAnarchy“Free Singapore”
5.The Free Land of Singaporean MysterionLeft-wing Utopia“We stand in Solidarity with Singapore”
6.The Free Land of Broad-leafed MahoganyLeft-wing Utopia“Ambassador from Forest”
7.The Colony of Fort BismarckCorporate Bordello“You Can't Stop Progress”
8.The United States of SedalNew York Times Democracy“Pertinacia Et Gladius”
9.The Colony of Free SingaporeCorporate Bordello“Give us meme!”
10.The Republic of Hydrogen FluorideNew York Times Democracy“Weak but danger”
12345»

Regional Happenings

More...

Singapore Regional Message Board

Should we have our own regional news on the forums somewhere so each nation can just report whatever's happening in their nation?

The Principality of New Astergea wrote:Should we have our own regional news on the forums somewhere so each nation can just report whatever's happening in their nation?

I, personally, don't go on the NSG forums. That's not to say that Singapore can't have its own regional newspaper. Would you have an interest in starting one?

The Piratical Navy of Zheng Yi Sao wrote:I, personally, don't go on the NSG forums. That's not to say that Singapore can't have its own regional newspaper. Would you have an interest in starting one?

I don't mind! It would be open to Singapore region players only,allowing anyone at anytime post their news in regards to their nation and what not. It would be fun and interesting to see how each nation reports their news about their elections or how good their local nasi lemak taste what with all the IC they'll have to make e.g one for a state-run media news and another for an independent news reporter. Just a suggestion tho

The Piratical Navy of Zheng Yi Sao wrote:I, personally, don't go on the NSG forums. That's not to say that Singapore can't have its own regional newspaper. Would you have an interest in starting one?

The Principality of New Astergea wrote:I don't mind! It would be open to Singapore region players only,allowing anyone at anytime post their news in regards to their nation and what not. It would be fun and interesting to see how each nation reports their news about their elections or how good their local nasi lemak taste what with all the IC they'll have to make e.g one for a state-run media news and another for an independent news reporter. Just a suggestion tho

Technically Loch Coney is our regional author, but you're welcome to help out :)

Hello Singapore,

Greetings from Forest! If you have not done so already, we trees encourage you to vote AGAINST the current Security Council Proposal, Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars".

This repeal was originally meant to allow the natives of the region of Eternal Scholars to regain control of their home. However, the region was recently invaded by raiders, and now, if the resolution passes, it will enable the raiders to set a password and destroy the region. Although it originally had good intentions, this resolution would now end up helping the raiders.

The tide is already turning as more and more people realise and change their vote. We encourage, specifically your delegate but also all WA members, to also vote against in hopes that Eternal Scholars can become free.

With fern fronds from Forest,
The Broad-leafed Mahogany and Forestian Foreign Minister Mount Seymour

Imperial RiverCorps Armada 4th Fleet

Thank god for the defender reinforcements - I was afraid that something like that might happen to us while Repeal Liberate Singapore was up for vote.

The Free Land of Broad-leafed Mahogany wrote:Hello Singapore,
Greetings from Forest! If you have not done so already, we trees encourage you to vote AGAINST the current Security Council Proposal, Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars".
This repeal was originally meant to allow the natives of the region of Eternal Scholars to regain control of their home. However, the region was recently invaded by raiders, and now, if the resolution passes, it will enable the raiders to set a password and destroy the region. Although it originally had good intentions, this resolution would now end up helping the raiders.
The tide is already turning as more and more people realise and change their vote. We encourage, specifically your delegate but also all WA members, to also vote against in hopes that Eternal Scholars can become free.
With fern fronds from Forest,
The Broad-leafed Mahogany and Forestian Foreign Minister Mount Seymour

Is that you Somyrion?

Singaporean Mysterion

The Imperium of Bathor wrote:Technically Loch Coney is our regional author, but you're welcome to help out :)

I did not know that Loch Coney's Communications Ministry extended to a regional newspaper. My apologies; My bad. However, if we are to have a regional newspaper, you, as the Delegate, having executive powers, will have to establish it

The Surfers' Paradise of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 4th Fleet wrote:Is that you Somyrion?

Yes.....but no telling... I'm in civilian form now... ;)

The Piratical Navy of Zheng Yi Sao wrote:I did not know that Loch Coney's Communications Ministry extended to a regional newspaper. My apologies; My bad. However, if we are to have a regional newspaper, you, as the Delegate, having executive powers, will have to establish it

She has appearance authority?

The Imperium of Bathor wrote:She has appearance authority?

Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics