WA Delegate: The Commonwealth of New Meorn (elected 58 days ago)
Founder: Fart blossom
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Simtropolis
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Simtropolis is ranked 5,125th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Maeln||Corporate Police State||“De mensen van de religie zijn de echte mensen”|
|2.||The Democratic Provinces of Macania||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Keep moving even if the world tries to stop you”|
|3.||The Oceanic Diarchy of Batheia Thalassa||Civil Rights Lovefest||“You don't know the half of it.”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of New Meorn||Democratic Socialists||“One for all, and all for one!”|
|5.||The Republic of The State of New York||Left-Leaning College State||“Excelsior”|
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Embassy established between Democratic Social Union and Simtropolis.
- 6 days ago: The Commonwealth of New Meorn agreed to construct embassies with Democratic Social Union.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic States of Genesis Fifteen of the region Democratic Social Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Commonwealth of New Meorn proposed constructing embassies with Democratic Social Union.
- 58 days ago: The Democratic Provinces of Macania arrived from Lazarus.
- 58 days ago: The Commonwealth of New Meorn became regional WA Delegate.
- 58 days ago: The Democratic Provinces of Macania ceased to exist.
- 140 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Planet X and Simtropolis.
- 142 days ago: The Assertive Balkan Slavdom of The Pan-Slavic Union of the region Slavia proposed constructing embassies.
- 144 days ago: The Action Francaise of Charles Maurras of the region Planet X ordered the closure of its embassy in Simtropolis.
Simtropolis Regional Message Board
Sorry I have been absent. I have been busy with college.
It's alright and understandable. The place was just getting really racked though from that group!
Is it a little odd to make the regional password visible?
Perhaps you should just message us all with the password? And maybe leave a note here saying "If you'd like to join, message Genesis Fifteen about it."
I only made that temporary for now since I've been out and about with work. The password is visible but just to us in the region itself. I'm not a fan of having a password per se but yeah.
Makes sense, and that explains why the password's in a different colour...
Newsflash: EA Revives SimCity!
It's about damn time!
Exactly. Very exciting news!