WA Delegate: None.
Seven Starr Alliance is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Seven Starr Alliance
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Seven Starr Alliance is ranked 15,558th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The TIAF Commonwealth of Tybusenia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One federation for the peace and unity of the galaxy!”|
- 35 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The World and Seven Starr Alliance.
- 38 days ago: The Commonwealth of My Left Mouse Click of the region The World ordered the closure of its embassy in Seven Starr Alliance.
- 114 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Holy american empire and Seven Starr Alliance.
- 117 days ago: Embassy cancelled between WWSETI and Seven Starr Alliance.
- 120 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Gesegib of the region WWSETI ordered the closure of its embassy in Seven Starr Alliance.
- 131 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Werebear clans and Seven Starr Alliance.
- 133 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Australia and Seven Starr Alliance.
- 134 days ago: The Cimmerian Rogue Mercenaries of Rowexag of the region Werebear clans ordered the closure of its embassy in Seven Starr Alliance.
- 137 days ago: The Unyielding Justice of Tancerlo of the region Australia ordered the closure of its embassy in Seven Starr Alliance.
- 147 days ago: Chatawa of the region Werebear clans cancelled the closure of its embassy in Seven Starr Alliance.
Seven Starr Alliance Regional Message Board
A medical report has detailed a twenty-fold increase in infection rates over the past ten years of the sexually transmitted disease VODAIS (Viral Overactive Dysfunction of the Auto-Immune System). People all over the nation are petitioning that the government do something about the epidemic.
"This situation is about to explode. At this rate, this epidemic could severely impact our economy, our way of life, and even our government," says Doctor Jamil de Castro. "We must supply powerful drugs to all infected people, even if we have to produce and distribute it ourselves. We must also educate people on the dangers of VODAIS and supply condoms to all sexually active males. Sure, we'll need to divert tax money from the military to fund all this, but what good is a military if the soldiers are too sick to fight?"
"If you supply condoms, you'll increase sexual promiscuity," scoffs religious leader Natalia Janssen. "If you supply drugs, you'll risk creating an aura of invincibility which in turn increases sexual promiscuity. Sexual abstinence is 100% effective in preventing VODAIS infection. This knowledge must be taught at all schools and workplaces, and all other choices must be ridiculed. Make celibacy the only option!"
"Supplying drugs and condoms will not stop VODAIS infections and forcing everyone to be celibate will be the slow death of Agmeia," whispers Health Minister Faith McAlpin in a poorly-lit back room. "Segregating the infected people is the most effective method. Everybody in Agmeia must be tested for VODAIS. Then all the VODAIS positive people will be shipped to separate gated communities away from the rest of us. If they need to mingle with uninfected people, then they must wear distinguishing badges that feature a Grim Reaper holding a skeletal Trilobite."
Which option should I choose?
We too ran into that issue, and we believe that dismissing it would be the best course of action. Or number one. Your choice. The hive has spoken.
-The Hive Mind of Allplace
I find it troubling that the Agmeian Economy, Political Freedoms, and Civil Rights are all graded as "Good" and not more various for the better. And the Income Tax Rate is 57%. That is nearly two thirds of the honest man's earnings over the year! What should I do now? I am troubled by these overwhelming problems....
- Senator J. Alemurisus
I was experiencing similar problems, but I manged to pull through! Just keep picking what you feel is best. Who knows, maybe Agmeia is doomed to a collapsed government.
-The Hive Mind of Allplace
I honestly hope not. It is hard enough to make certain decisions, but I will not let my nation fall! Or, at least, without keeping itself up for long enough to majorly-influence our Region (which I propese we map out) and without a figurative "long fight to survive".
- Senator J. Alemurisus
INCOME TAX IS 67 prcent systems shutting down shutting down shutting down shutting down shutting down shutting down shutting down shutting down shutting down shutting down xFAILx
I believe that we should form a government. Our delegate would assign positions based on forms or applications. We would have a great structure. I also apologize for my last post. My government was shaken by a coup, but we put it aside. In the time our telegram system malfunctioned and the former post is a result. We have also chosen a name for our illustrious self.
-Hive Mind Almus Farring-has
WHAT IS HAPPENING WE SUCK
Hello! I have just arrived and I have noticed that the last post was a month ago... Let's get this region up and running again, shall we?
Hello, if you are wondering how I got in, it's because my other region, Langock, had the password