WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Sev Space
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 7,720th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Confederacy of Eaters of Pi||Democratic Socialists||“Love is like pi: real, irrational and very important”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Zedong mao||Corporate Police State||“Mao zedong”|
|3.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Father Knows Best State||“We have cookies.”|
|4.||The Islands Nations of Operation Kilimanjaro||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Di sini adalah bangsa yang indah”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Hussingtree||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Peace and tranquility”|
|6.||The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We exist. Don't try to deny it.”|
- 15 days ago: The Queendom of Rosebrook of the region The flower garden proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
- 20 days ago: The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania arrived from Osiris.
- 28 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia proposed constructing embassies with United Federation of Planets.
- 28 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia proposed constructing embassies with Deep Space.
- 29 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia granted posting privileges on the Sev Space Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 40 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia became regional WA Delegate.
- 51 days ago: New victorium of the region Victorium proposed constructing embassies.
- 59 days ago: The Emirate of Oqefrain ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
Oh come on. Where is the sport in taking over a region without a WA delegate? Bad form, riders. Bad form.
Oh my! Even with a password safeguarding our gates, they keep sneaking in, don't they....
The search for backup comics archives is going slowly on account of the mad last-minute rush to get some new characters to level 90 before we go back to Draenor.... I've decided to put druidism on the shelf and become a part-time, small-time warlock. Muwahahaha!
I wonder how our friends in the Stargate community feel about the proposed reboot of the original movie? I wonder if it'll get a similar treatment that Star Trek did....
The Star Trek reboot.
Hey guys, thanks for opening up the board to us!
Most of us are a bit apprehensive. We're mostly fans of the TV series, so this is a little bit of a step back. Many of us were hoping for an Atlantis movie, and closure on the Universe storyline, but it's been clear for years that this won't happen. Me, I'm optimistic. I've always been a fan of Devlin and Emmerich, and am looking forward to the reboot.
This Haven situation is a little bit too close to home for comfort.... I wish there was something more I could do besides *not* approving the proposal. It's not like there's a "disapprove" button or anything at this stage.
And I'm back... I keep forgetting this site exists.
Dear friends in Sev Space, feel free to participate in our new regional poll:
Tolkien Reports Bad Weather.