WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Sev Space
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 2,826th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Confederacy of Eaters of Pi||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Love is like pi: real, irrational and very important”|
|2.||The Islands Nations of Operation Kilimanjaro||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Di sini adalah bangsa yang indah”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Zedong mao||Corporate Police State||“Mao zedong”|
|4.||The Sultanate of Hussingtree||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Peace and tranquility”|
|5.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Father Knows Best State||“We have cookies.”|
- 19 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
- 19 days ago: The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia became regional WA Delegate.
- 66 days ago: The Garden Tending folk of Rosebrook of the region The flower garden proposed constructing embassies.
- 68 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
- 72 days ago: Ruritania arrived from Osiris.
- 80 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia proposed constructing embassies with United Federation of Planets.
- 80 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia proposed constructing embassies with Deep Space.
- 81 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia granted posting privileges on the Sev Space Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 91 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia became regional WA Delegate.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
I wonder how our friends in the Stargate community feel about the proposed reboot of the original movie? I wonder if it'll get a similar treatment that Star Trek did....
The Star Trek reboot.
Hey guys, thanks for opening up the board to us!
Most of us are a bit apprehensive. We're mostly fans of the TV series, so this is a little bit of a step back. Many of us were hoping for an Atlantis movie, and closure on the Universe storyline, but it's been clear for years that this won't happen. Me, I'm optimistic. I've always been a fan of Devlin and Emmerich, and am looking forward to the reboot.
This Haven situation is a little bit too close to home for comfort.... I wish there was something more I could do besides *not* approving the proposal. It's not like there's a "disapprove" button or anything at this stage.
And I'm back... I keep forgetting this site exists.
Dear friends in Sev Space, feel free to participate in our new regional poll:
Tolkien Reports Bad Weather.
Coalition of Freedom taken over in the middle of refounding.... there's a joke in there somewhere, but I think it's ironic enough as it is. There's half the reason why I don't want to try this with Sev Space.
Hm, if they do have another zombie event this year, we're in trouble.... with a password that can't be removed, there won't be any help coming to save SevSpace. Best start preparing our defenses.
....wait, what? I can block recruitment telegrams? I only found this out because a recruitment telegram informed me? Ehehehe!