WA Delegate: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia (elected 151 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Sev Space contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in Sev Space
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 6,715th in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Zedong mao||Corporate Police State||“Mao zedong”|
|2.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Democratic Socialists||“We have cookies.”|
|3.||The Matriarchy of Snorsh||Mother Knows Best State||“You could do worse...”|
|4.||The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We exist. Don't try to deny it.”|
- 10 days ago: Hussingtree ceased to exist.
- 74 days ago: The Empire of The Xbox One of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 92 days ago: The Galactic Empire of West Atlantic Federation of the region The Royal Army proposed constructing embassies.
- 131 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 135 days ago: The Galactic Empire of West Atlantic Federation of the region The Royal Army proposed constructing embassies.
- 142 days ago: The Church of New Vatican of Illuminati of the region New Vatican withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 148 days ago: The Church of New Vatican of Illuminati of the region New Vatican proposed constructing embassies.
- 151 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia became regional WA Delegate.
- 176 days ago: Operation kilimanjaro ceased to exist.
- 177 days ago: The Matriarchy of Snorsh arrived from The West Pacific.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
May I wish the bold space travellers a charming holiday season.
Elvish Holiday Card
Artist: Petitpotato on Deviantart.
Gah. The last time *that* happened I had to start all over again and the region become founderless....
When you get back in the WA, let me know.
Hello everyone and welcome to Snorsh!
I guess the password wasn't that difficult to guess :P
Or, you know, it could be someone you already know with a new nation. *wink wink*
What's wrong with your face? Have you got something in your eye?
Sevilia is in the top 1% for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Popular Tourist Destinations, so I have certain expectations when I read that "nation pages have pretty banners, which are gained by achieving things such as high levels of political corruption or pollution."
The first banner that greets me when I go to check on my nation is something from the future of Terminator. Just an enormous black city reaching all the way up to the sky.... and everything is on fire. Where did I go wrong?