WA Delegate: None.
Sev Space contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Sev Space
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 1,252nd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Democratic Socialists||“We have cookies.”|
|2.||The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania||Democratic Socialists||“We exist. Don't try to deny it.”|
|3.||The Matriarchy of Snorsh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You could do worse...”|
- : The Matriarchy of Snorsh arrived from Balder.
- : The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania arrived from Balder.
- : The Matriarchy of Snorsh ceased to exist.
- : The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of Zedong mao ceased to exist.
- : The High Flying Elbow Drop of Kasava of the region Holy Avadam Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia arrived from Balder.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
Hello everyone and welcome to Snorsh!
I guess the password wasn't that difficult to guess :P
Or, you know, it could be someone you already know with a new nation. *wink wink*
What's wrong with your face? Have you got something in your eye?
Sevilia is in the top 1% for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Popular Tourist Destinations, so I have certain expectations when I read that "nation pages have pretty banners, which are gained by achieving things such as high levels of political corruption or pollution."
The first banner that greets me when I go to check on my nation is something from the future of Terminator. Just an enormous black city reaching all the way up to the sky.... and everything is on fire. Where did I go wrong?
Welp... That sucks.
Guess who's back? Back again... We're both back... Tell a friend.
Just a heads-up... The Protectorate of Tearmann is talking smack about Snorsh... I say we ship some weagles off to them. :-D