WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Sev Space contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Sev Space
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 7,267th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Father Knows Best State||“We have cookies.”|
|2.||The Sultanate of Hussingtree||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Peace and tranquility”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Zedong mao||Corporate Police State||“Mao zedong”|
|4.||The Islands Nations of Operation Kilimanjaro||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Di sini adalah bangsa yang indah”|
- 6 days ago: The Babylon 5 Construct of Epsilon 3 Jumpgate of the region Babylon 4 proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Confederacy of Eaters of Pi ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
- 54 days ago: The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania ceased to exist.
- 86 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia became regional WA Delegate.
- 101 days ago: The Harvest picking pepole of Rosebrook of the region The flower garden proposed constructing embassies.
- 103 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
- 107 days ago: Ruritania arrived from Osiris.
- 114 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia proposed constructing embassies with United Federation of Planets.
- 114 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia proposed constructing embassies with Deep Space.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
Hey guys, thanks for opening up the board to us!
Most of us are a bit apprehensive. We're mostly fans of the TV series, so this is a little bit of a step back. Many of us were hoping for an Atlantis movie, and closure on the Universe storyline, but it's been clear for years that this won't happen. Me, I'm optimistic. I've always been a fan of Devlin and Emmerich, and am looking forward to the reboot.
This Haven situation is a little bit too close to home for comfort.... I wish there was something more I could do besides *not* approving the proposal. It's not like there's a "disapprove" button or anything at this stage.
And I'm back... I keep forgetting this site exists.
Dear friends in Sev Space, feel free to participate in our new regional poll:
Tolkien Reports Bad Weather.
Coalition of Freedom taken over in the middle of refounding.... there's a joke in there somewhere, but I think it's ironic enough as it is. There's half the reason why I don't want to try this with Sev Space.
Hm, if they do have another zombie event this year, we're in trouble.... with a password that can't be removed, there won't be any help coming to save SevSpace. Best start preparing our defenses.
....wait, what? I can block recruitment telegrams? I only found this out because a recruitment telegram informed me? Ehehehe!
To boldly venture into the unknown depths! Not of space this time, but of an underground world. Many surprises await. We cordially invite you to join us on this journey.
Favourite Middle Earth Underground Poster
Alright. Who took the last slice of Pi?!