WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Sev Space
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 16,796th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Zedong mao||Corporate Police State||“Mao zedong”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of Snorsh||Corporate Police State||“You could do worse...”|
|3.||The Sultanate of Hussingtree||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Peace and tranquility”|
|4.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We have cookies.”|
|5.||The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We exist. Don't try to deny it.”|
- 19 days ago: Operation kilimanjaro ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Matriarchy of Snorsh arrived from The West Pacific.
- 20 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia arrived from Balder.
- 25 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia ceased to exist.
- 88 days ago: The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania arrived from Osiris.
- 107 days ago: The Babylon 5 Construct of Epsilon 3 Jumpgate of the region Babylon 4 proposed constructing embassies.
- 119 days ago: The Confederacy of Eaters of Pi ceased to exist.
- 155 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
- 155 days ago: The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania ceased to exist.
- 187 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia became regional WA Delegate.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
May I wish the bold space travellers a charming holiday season.
Elvish Holiday Card
Artist: Petitpotato on Deviantart.
Gah. The last time *that* happened I had to start all over again and the region become founderless....
When you get back in the WA, let me know.
Hello everyone and welcome to Snorsh!
I guess the password wasn't that difficult to guess :P
Or, you know, it could be someone you already know with a new nation. *wink wink*
What's wrong with your face? Have you got something in your eye?