WA Delegate: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia (elected 78 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Sev Space
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 17,522nd in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Sultanate of Hussingtree||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Peace and tranquility”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of Snorsh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You could do worse...”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Zedong mao||Corporate Police State||“Mao zedong”|
|4.||The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We exist. Don't try to deny it.”|
|5.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Democratic Socialists||“We have cookies.”|
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Empire of The Xbox One of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Kyratian-Style Kingdom of West Atlantic Federation of the region The Royal Army proposed constructing embassies.
- 58 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 62 days ago: The Kyratian-Style Kingdom of West Atlantic Federation of the region The Royal Army proposed constructing embassies.
- 69 days ago: The Church of New Vatican of Illuminati of the region New Vatican withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 75 days ago: The Church of New Vatican of Illuminati of the region New Vatican proposed constructing embassies.
- 78 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia became regional WA Delegate.
- 103 days ago: Operation kilimanjaro ceased to exist.
- 104 days ago: The Matriarchy of Snorsh arrived from The West Pacific.
- 104 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia arrived from Balder.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
May I wish the bold space travellers a charming holiday season.
Elvish Holiday Card
Artist: Petitpotato on Deviantart.
Gah. The last time *that* happened I had to start all over again and the region become founderless....
When you get back in the WA, let me know.
Hello everyone and welcome to Snorsh!
I guess the password wasn't that difficult to guess :P
Or, you know, it could be someone you already know with a new nation. *wink wink*
What's wrong with your face? Have you got something in your eye?
Sevilia is in the top 1% for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Popular Tourist Destinations, so I have certain expectations when I read that "nation pages have pretty banners, which are gained by achieving things such as high levels of political corruption or pollution."
The first banner that greets me when I go to check on my nation is something from the future of Terminator. Just an enormous black city reaching all the way up to the sky.... and everything is on fire. Where did I go wrong?