WA Delegate: None.
Sev Space contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Sev Space
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 17,751st in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Matriarchy of Snorsh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You could do worse...”|
|2.||The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We exist. Don't try to deny it.”|
|3.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Democratic Socialists||“We have cookies.”|
- : The Dictatorship of Zedong mao ceased to exist.
- : Kasava of the region Holy Avadam Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia arrived from Balder.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia ceased to exist.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Hussingtree ceased to exist.
- : The xbox one of the region Console alliance proposed constructing embassies.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
May I wish the bold space travellers a charming holiday season.
Elvish Holiday Card
Artist: Petitpotato on Deviantart.
Gah. The last time *that* happened I had to start all over again and the region become founderless....
When you get back in the WA, let me know.
Hello everyone and welcome to Snorsh!
I guess the password wasn't that difficult to guess :P
Or, you know, it could be someone you already know with a new nation. *wink wink*
What's wrong with your face? Have you got something in your eye?
Sevilia is in the top 1% for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Popular Tourist Destinations, so I have certain expectations when I read that "nation pages have pretty banners, which are gained by achieving things such as high levels of political corruption or pollution."
The first banner that greets me when I go to check on my nation is something from the future of Terminator. Just an enormous black city reaching all the way up to the sky.... and everything is on fire. Where did I go wrong?
Welp... That sucks.