WA Delegate: None.
Sev Space contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Sev Space
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 17,024th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Matriarchy of Snorsh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You could do worse...”|
|2.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Democratic Socialists||“We have cookies.”|
|3.||The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania||Democratic Socialists||“We exist. Don't try to deny it.”|
- : The Matriarchy of Snorsh arrived from Balder.
- : The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania arrived from Balder.
- : The Matriarchy of Snorsh ceased to exist.
- : The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of Zedong mao ceased to exist.
- : The Straight Edge Yes Nation of Kasava of the region Holy avadam empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia arrived from Balder.
- : The democratic empire of dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
I guess the password wasn't that difficult to guess :P
Or, you know, it could be someone you already know with a new nation. *wink wink*
What's wrong with your face? Have you got something in your eye?
Sevilia is in the top 1% for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Popular Tourist Destinations, so I have certain expectations when I read that "nation pages have pretty banners, which are gained by achieving things such as high levels of political corruption or pollution."
The first banner that greets me when I go to check on my nation is something from the future of Terminator. Just an enormous black city reaching all the way up to the sky.... and everything is on fire. Where did I go wrong?
Welp... That sucks.
Guess who's back? Back again... We're both back... Tell a friend.
Knock yourself out.