WA Delegate: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia (elected 105 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Sev Space
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 17,994th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Zedong mao||Corporate Police State||“Mao zedong”|
|2.||The Sultanate of Hussingtree||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Peace and tranquility”|
|3.||The Matriarchy of Snorsh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You could do worse...”|
|4.||The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We exist. Don't try to deny it.”|
|5.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Democratic Socialists||“We have cookies.”|
- 28 days ago: The Empire of The Xbox One of the region Console Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 46 days ago: The Galactic Empire of West Atlantic Federation of the region The Royal Army proposed constructing embassies.
- 84 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 88 days ago: The Galactic Empire of West Atlantic Federation of the region The Royal Army proposed constructing embassies.
- 95 days ago: The Church of New Vatican of Illuminati of the region New Vatican withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 102 days ago: The Church of New Vatican of Illuminati of the region New Vatican proposed constructing embassies.
- 105 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia became regional WA Delegate.
- 130 days ago: Operation kilimanjaro ceased to exist.
- 130 days ago: The Matriarchy of Snorsh arrived from The West Pacific.
- 131 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia arrived from Balder.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
May I wish the bold space travellers a charming holiday season.
Elvish Holiday Card
Artist: Petitpotato on Deviantart.
Gah. The last time *that* happened I had to start all over again and the region become founderless....
When you get back in the WA, let me know.
Hello everyone and welcome to Snorsh!
I guess the password wasn't that difficult to guess :P
Or, you know, it could be someone you already know with a new nation. *wink wink*
What's wrong with your face? Have you got something in your eye?
Sevilia is in the top 1% for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Popular Tourist Destinations, so I have certain expectations when I read that "nation pages have pretty banners, which are gained by achieving things such as high levels of political corruption or pollution."
The first banner that greets me when I go to check on my nation is something from the future of Terminator. Just an enormous black city reaching all the way up to the sky.... and everything is on fire. Where did I go wrong?