WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Sev Space
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Sev Space is ranked 9,202nd in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia||Father Knows Best State||“We have cookies.”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Eaters of Pi||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Love is like pi: real, irrational and very important”|
|3.||The Islands Nations of Operation Kilimanjaro||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Di sini adalah bangsa yang indah”|
|4.||The Sultanate of Hussingtree||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Peace and tranquility”|
|5.||The Dictatorship of Zedong mao||Corporate Police State||“Mao zedong”|
- 32 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
- 32 days ago: The Free Advertising Space of Ruritania ceased to exist.
- 64 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia became regional WA Delegate.
- 79 days ago: The Garden Tending folk of Rosebrook of the region The flower garden proposed constructing embassies.
- 81 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia lost WA Delegate status.
- 85 days ago: Ruritania arrived from Osiris.
- 92 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia proposed constructing embassies with United Federation of Planets.
- 92 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia proposed constructing embassies with Deep Space.
- 93 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia granted posting privileges on the Sev Space Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 104 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia became regional WA Delegate.
Sev Space Regional Message Board
The Star Trek reboot.
Hey guys, thanks for opening up the board to us!
Most of us are a bit apprehensive. We're mostly fans of the TV series, so this is a little bit of a step back. Many of us were hoping for an Atlantis movie, and closure on the Universe storyline, but it's been clear for years that this won't happen. Me, I'm optimistic. I've always been a fan of Devlin and Emmerich, and am looking forward to the reboot.
This Haven situation is a little bit too close to home for comfort.... I wish there was something more I could do besides *not* approving the proposal. It's not like there's a "disapprove" button or anything at this stage.
And I'm back... I keep forgetting this site exists.
Dear friends in Sev Space, feel free to participate in our new regional poll:
Tolkien Reports Bad Weather.
Coalition of Freedom taken over in the middle of refounding.... there's a joke in there somewhere, but I think it's ironic enough as it is. There's half the reason why I don't want to try this with Sev Space.
Hm, if they do have another zombie event this year, we're in trouble.... with a password that can't be removed, there won't be any help coming to save SevSpace. Best start preparing our defenses.
....wait, what? I can block recruitment telegrams? I only found this out because a recruitment telegram informed me? Ehehehe!
To boldly venture into the unknown depths! Not of space this time, but of an underground world. Many surprises await. We cordially invite you to join us on this journey.
Favourite Middle Earth Underground Poster