WA Delegate: The United Queendoms of Orzile (elected 2 years 210 days ago)
Embassies: Firefly, United Federation of Planets, Kingdom of Norway, The Ascendancy, The Space For Periods, The Alliance Pocket Universe, Benevolent Capitalism, Goliath SpecOps inc, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, The WASC, The Illuminati, Yerfilag, Alliance of SHIELD, Ivory Tower, Tardis, and Star Trek.
Serenity contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Serenity
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Serenity is ranked 3,720th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queendom of Keloid||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Allons-y”|
|2.||The United Queendoms of Orzile||Democratic Socialists||“Ad Astra”|
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Space-Time Mastery of The 11th Doctor Who of the region Tardis cancelled the closure of its embassy in Serenity.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Imperial Division of Imperial Stargate Command of the region Star Frontiers proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Embassy established between Star Trek and Serenity.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Annual Tradition of Max Barrys April Fools Day Jokes of the region NS April Fools Day Jokes proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Stainless Steel Mini Skirt of Battle Wyvern of the region Tardis ordered the closure of its embassy in Serenity.
- 5 days ago: The United Queendoms of Orzile agreed to construct embassies with Star Trek.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of NCC-56382 USS Manassas of the region Star Trek proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Star Trek and Serenity.
- 15 days ago: The Dissent Quashing Fist of Aurum Riders 132th Treasury of the region Star Trek ordered the closure of its embassy in Serenity.
- 16 days ago: The Holy Dystopian Taco Paradise of The Union of Mandalorian Erebor of the region The Federation of States Against HYDRA proposed constructing embassies.
Serenity Regional Message Board
Thank you! Food is always welcomed here.
*sets out cheesecake for everyone* I understand it's National Cheesecake Day in the United States. In honor of Earth-That-Was, I've brought the celebration to you!
Yay, cheesecake! I love cheesecake!
Hi, Serenity! We in the TARDIS still like you, and hope the present embassy situation can be corrected once the Doctor wakes up. In the meantime, I've make some soufflés for you to enjoy. *presents a nice basket full of baked goods*
We hope the situation can remedied quickly… You buy us food a lot...
It's a tradition on my planet. We like to make sure our friends are well-nourished. Also, it helps me with the baking. We only have Time Lord cookware on the TARDIS, so all the dishes are bigger on the inside. This makes it nearly impossible to make small portions, so I'm glad to have friends to share with!
Hi, Serenity! It's just under two weeks until Halloween, so I've brought some supplies for the potential zombie outbreak. *sets down a large basket* I've made soufflés, in a variety of flavors to ward off any wandering zombies. These are chocolate soufflés, those are banana, and these are rocky road!
Thank you! I'm sure that will help.
...And there goes our embassy again. Best of luck to you during the Zombie Apocalypse! Here are some extra soufflés to get you through, and we'll see you when we can get someone back in charge of the TARDIS controls.