WA Delegate: The United Queendoms of Orzile (elected 3 years 56 days ago)
Embassies: Tardis, Firefly, United Federation of Planets, Kingdom of Norway, The Ascendancy, The Alliance Pocket Universe, Benevolent Capitalism, Goliath SpecOps inc, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, The WASC, The Illuminati, Ivory Tower, Star Trek, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Star Frontiers, and The Doctor Who Universe.
The embassy with Benevolent Capitalism is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 3 days 4 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Serenity
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Serenity is ranked 17,096th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Empire of Heramay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Spoilers ”|
|2.||The Barrenland of The Empire of Haven||Capitalist Paradise||“We are Death”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Achelra||Father Knows Best State||“Be nice, Stay armed”|
|4.||The United Queendoms of Orzile||Democratic Socialists||“Ad Astra”|
|5.||The Queendom of Keloid||Democratic Socialists||“Allons-y”|
- 5 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Valkyrie XVI of the region Benevolent Capitalism ordered the closure of its embassy in Serenity.
- 11 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region Tardis cancelled the closure of its embassy in Serenity.
- 14 days ago: The Emirate of Nyipreo of the region Tardis ordered the closure of its embassy in Serenity.
- 23 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Space For Periods and Serenity.
- 26 days ago: The Cimmerian Iron Maidens of Xugecid of the region The Space For Periods ordered the closure of its embassy in Serenity.
- 39 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Alliance of shield and Serenity.
- 113 days ago: The Barrenland of The Empire of Haven arrived from The Republic Nations.
- 113 days ago: The United Queendoms of Orzile changed the regional password.
- 115 days ago: The Empire of Heramay arrived from The East Pacific.
- 115 days ago: The Kingdom of Achelra arrived from The West Pacific.
Serenity Regional Message Board
Even though the region of serenity has more nations, it's activity within its self is lacking.
If the Empire of Heramay recruited more nations, would it fix the lack of regional goverment from the leading nations of the Queendoms of Orzile and the Queendoms of Keloid?
The lack of nations in Serenity is the original cause of our inactivity. However, I for one, do not appreciate your tone. As far as endorsing Orzile, it is considered proper etiquette to endorse your region's WA delegate. Orzile is our region's delegate therefore it would be polite for you to endorse them. I understand your frustrations with the lack of activity within our region; however, I would remind you that Orzile and I have been here for much longer then you have and you should respect your elders. If you would like a government position, you will need to behave in a proper fashion, following all the social etiquette and refraining from attempting to publicly stir up trouble on the message board. Snark and sarcasm will get you nowhere in politics.
I did not mean any disrespect to any nation and would like to apoligize. I did not mean to be snarky and I do know that you have much more experience than I and respect that.
I appreciate your response and I will discuss with Orzile about the possibility of giving your nation a position within the regional government. This is by no means a guarantee, but I will begin discussion.
I would like to apologize to all for my most recent leave of absence and failure to respond to a few telegrams that were sent to me. I was in the hospital after an emergency surgery, but I have now returned and shall resume my official duties in the region and in my nation. Thank you all for your understanding.
The Empire of Heramay was wondering if it would be possible to set up a central regional library for all, in the region of serenity, to use and learn in solely for the pursuit of knowledge that the Empire has set path in and would like to share.
Why are a bunch of embassies closing and cancelling with us?