WA Delegate: The United Queendoms of Orzile (elected )
Embassies: Tardis, Firefly, United Federation of Planets, Kingdom of Norway, The Ascendancy, Goliath SpecOps inc, The Illuminati, Ivory Tower, Star Trek, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Star Frontiers, The Doctor Who Universe, Dill Country, The Dirt Alliance, Equestria, Arconian Empire, and 3 others.National Federation, The Illuminati Council, and The Bar on the corner of every region.
Serenity contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Serenity
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Serenity is ranked 7,016th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Kingdom of Achelra||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Be nice, Stay armed”|
|2.||The Great Metropolis of The Empire of Haven||Left-Leaning College State||“They are Coming”|
|3.||The United Queendoms of Orzile||Left-Leaning College State||“Ad Astra”|
|4.||The Collective Realms of Heramay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A Book A Day Brings you Worlds Away”|
- : Volkinheim ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Keloid ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Readers of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between North Star and Serenity.
- : The can-adia ceased to exist.
- : The Collective Realms of Heramay created a new regional poll: "How is summer going in Serenity?".
- : Embassy cancelled between The Utopian Freesocialists and Serenity.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists ordered the closure of its embassy in Serenity.
- : Shulandia ceased to exist.
Serenity Regional Message Board
Welcome Crystilia to Serenity!
After recently investigating some of Serenity's old ruins
Heramaeian scholars and archeologists discovered records from the Yraria Vault for Unreasonably Dangerous Technology, about a region-wide joint scientific and technological program for the development of Time Travel technology and 'sonic screwdrivers'. And those records state that, in accordance with Yraria's code of human advancement and Serenities Law of Information Flow, they established an outpost in the year 534654634343. But the data led them to believe that the time travel venture was "potentially dangerous". Thus they archived the information in the vault previously mentioned.
It's a shame what happened to the Pandas in Pandaatropia and the Oreos in The United Queendoms of Orzile.
Heramay and Volkinheim
Oreos are just skinny pandas, right?
Did anyone notice when Crystilia disappeared?
No worries. The elfees are immortal. They and their lands cannot die.
Welcome, The can-adia to Serenity! We are all glad to have you! Feel free to take long naps as we don't mind.