WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Secularia
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Secularia is ranked 16,669th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Allied States of W-||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Call me”|
|2.||The Moshpit of Nylithia||Left-Leaning College State||“Thrash til death!”|
|3.||The Wavefunction Collapse of Schrodinger Cat||Corrupt Dictatorship||“De omnibus disputandum.”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Cassiano||Capitalist Paradise||“Una cittą sul fiume Adige, nel nord-est Italia”|
|5.||The Voodoo-Atheists of Neo-Pangaea||Left-Leaning College State||“Think for yourself, question authority.”|
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United San Diego States and Secularia.
- 12 days ago: The Peaceful Autocracy of Morndul departed this region for The Feminist Region.
- 13 days ago: The Wavefunction Collapse of Schrodinger Cat arrived from Balder.
- 64 days ago: The Soviet Reunion of Conoga of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom cancelled the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 65 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Sifuth of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 65 days ago: The Soviet Reunion of Conoga of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom cancelled the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 66 days ago: The Cimmerian Corax Warlord of Geng his Khan of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 69 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Mesao Frio of the region Star Trek cancelled the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 71 days ago: The Dingo Lord of Loctar of the region Star Trek ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 87 days ago: The Empire of EarthState ceased to exist.
Secularia Regional Message Board
at least the nice group were nice invaders, they sent me this:
Your WFE: "Rejoice, Secularia has been liberated.
Secularia is a region dedicated to secular governments. Members of this region believe strongly in church state separation. Though atheism is common in Seculria, we believe in freedom of religion, so long as the government doesn't take a stance supporting any religion."
Also, Neo-pangaea should keep the position, It seems I don't come here often enough to properly defend us. (About once a week, I remember, "Oh yeah, nationstates")
Erhm... What's this region's stance on zombies?
I believe were ok with them, as long as they don't try to force their zombie religions on others.
Well, no NDEs, seems my atheism is in tact
Didn't realise I had been gone for so long.
Argh, so lazarussing deletes your flag, and I have no copy of that thing I made at least four computers ago. :( Time for a redesign...
Folks, we have a request by the nation Remulomos to join - basically they would like to become WA delegate and make the region more active. I am not against more stuff going on here, but I feel a bit queasy about simply turning a stranger into our delegate just because they ask for it. They seem nice and genuine, but we have had our share of troubles. The region is stagnating, though, and I think we could at least remove the password and see what happens. I have talked with Morndul and we are both somewhat hesitant regarding all this. What are the opinions of the rest of you?
Well, I decided I've been away long enough, so I brought my nation back to life. Fortunately I had archived my password telegram, so I was able to get in. I'll likely be hopping in and out of different regions to see what the world has to offer.
I'll keep an eye on this board though.
As for the current situation, as sad as it may be, it may be time to fold, or create Secularia II (New Secularia?) so our tiny region can have the benefits on having a founder.
I'm now transferring to another region. It's been fun. :)