WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Secularia
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Secularia is ranked 729th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Voodoo-Atheists of Neo-Pangaea||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Think for yourself, question authority.”|
|2.||The Allied States of W-||Father Knows Best State||“Call me”|
|3.||The Colony of Secular Morndul||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Back to the old stompin' grounds.”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Cassiano||Capitalist Paradise||“Una cittą sul fiume Adige, nel nord-est Italia”|
|5.||The Moshpit of Nylithia||Left-Leaning College State||“Thrash til death!”|
- 38 days ago: The Theocracy of Cassiano arrived from Osiris.
- 43 days ago: The Colony of Secular Morndul arrived from The East Pacific.
- 61 days ago: The Theocracy of Cassiano ceased to exist.
- 167 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- 220 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Star Trek and Secularia.
- 224 days ago: Aurum riders 132th treasury of the region Star Trek ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 246 days ago: The Wavefunction Collapse of Schrodinger Cat ceased to exist.
- 268 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United San Diego States and Secularia.
- 274 days ago: The Inkwell Lobby Chair of Morndul departed this region for The Feminist Region.
- 275 days ago: Schrodinger cat arrived from Balder.
Secularia Regional Message Board
I believe were ok with them, as long as they don't try to force their zombie religions on others.
Well, no NDEs, seems my atheism is in tact
Didn't realise I had been gone for so long.
Argh, so lazarussing deletes your flag, and I have no copy of that thing I made at least four computers ago. :( Time for a redesign...
Folks, we have a request by the nation Remulomos to join - basically they would like to become WA delegate and make the region more active. I am not against more stuff going on here, but I feel a bit queasy about simply turning a stranger into our delegate just because they ask for it. They seem nice and genuine, but we have had our share of troubles. The region is stagnating, though, and I think we could at least remove the password and see what happens. I have talked with Morndul and we are both somewhat hesitant regarding all this. What are the opinions of the rest of you?
Well, I decided I've been away long enough, so I brought my nation back to life. Fortunately I had archived my password telegram, so I was able to get in. I'll likely be hopping in and out of different regions to see what the world has to offer.
I'll keep an eye on this board though.
As for the current situation, as sad as it may be, it may be time to fold, or create Secularia II (New Secularia?) so our tiny region can have the benefits on having a founder.
I'm now transferring to another region. It's been fun. :)
And I'm back with this puppet nation. I don't remember most of the passwords I come up with, but I remembered this one.
That was phrased poorly. I meant even the passwords I come up with myself I usually forget, as opposed to this password someone else made.
Hi! Good to see you. As you can see, the place has hardly changed. ;)