WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Secularia
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Secularia is ranked 1,316th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Voodoo-Atheists of Neo-Pangaea||Left-Leaning College State||“Think for yourself, question authority.”|
|2.||The Moshpit of Nylithia||Left-Leaning College State||“Thrash til death!”|
|3.||The Allied States of W-||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Call me”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Cassiano||Capitalist Paradise||“Una cittą sul fiume Adige, nel nord-est Italia”|
|5.||The Wavefunction Collapse of Schrodinger Cat||Corrupt Dictatorship||“De omnibus disputandum.”|
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Peaceful Autocracy of Morndul departed this region for The Feminist Region.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Wavefunction Collapse of Schrodinger Cat arrived from Balder.
- 53 days ago: The Soviet Reunion of Conoga of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom cancelled the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 54 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Sifuth of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 54 days ago: The Soviet Reunion of Conoga of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom cancelled the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 55 days ago: The Cimmerian Corax Warlord of Geng his Khan of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 58 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Mesao Frio of the region Star Trek cancelled the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 60 days ago: Loctar of the region Star Trek ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 75 days ago: The Empire of EarthState ceased to exist.
- 100 days ago: Xiao-yang of the region Liberal Haven withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Secularia Regional Message Board
at least the nice group were nice invaders, they sent me this:
Your WFE: "Rejoice, Secularia has been liberated.
Secularia is a region dedicated to secular governments. Members of this region believe strongly in church state separation. Though atheism is common in Seculria, we believe in freedom of religion, so long as the government doesn't take a stance supporting any religion."
Also, Neo-pangaea should keep the position, It seems I don't come here often enough to properly defend us. (About once a week, I remember, "Oh yeah, nationstates")
Erhm... What's this region's stance on zombies?
I believe were ok with them, as long as they don't try to force their zombie religions on others.
Well, no NDEs, seems my atheism is in tact
Didn't realise I had been gone for so long.
Argh, so lazarussing deletes your flag, and I have no copy of that thing I made at least four computers ago. :( Time for a redesign...
Folks, we have a request by the nation Remulomos to join - basically they would like to become WA delegate and make the region more active. I am not against more stuff going on here, but I feel a bit queasy about simply turning a stranger into our delegate just because they ask for it. They seem nice and genuine, but we have had our share of troubles. The region is stagnating, though, and I think we could at least remove the password and see what happens. I have talked with Morndul and we are both somewhat hesitant regarding all this. What are the opinions of the rest of you?
Well, I decided I've been away long enough, so I brought my nation back to life. Fortunately I had archived my password telegram, so I was able to get in. I'll likely be hopping in and out of different regions to see what the world has to offer.
I'll keep an eye on this board though.
As for the current situation, as sad as it may be, it may be time to fold, or create Secularia II (New Secularia?) so our tiny region can have the benefits on having a founder.
I'm now transferring to another region. It's been fun. :)