WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Secularia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Secularia
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Secularia is ranked 102nd in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Voodoo-Atheists of Neo-Pangaea||Left-Leaning College State||“Think for yourself, question authority.”|
|2.||The Colony of Secular Morndul||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Back to the old stompin' grounds.”|
|3.||The Allied States of W-||Father Knows Best State||“Call me”|
- : The Democratic Amusement Park of Rhyphix of the region Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Equine State of The Horseland of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of The Free Human Republic of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Nusquam Gentium of the region The new organized republic proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Fearonium of the region International Assembly of Xenotropolis proposed constructing embassies.
- : Schrodinger cat departed this region for Lazarus.
- : Schrodinger cat arrived from Balder.
- : The Empire of the Great Wolf of CREEEEEED of the region The ACSN cancelled the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- : Td50 of the region The ACSN ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- : Western turkistan of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
Secularia Regional Message Board
I believe were ok with them, as long as they don't try to force their zombie religions on others.
Well, no NDEs, seems my atheism is in tact
Didn't realise I had been gone for so long.
Argh, so lazarussing deletes your flag, and I have no copy of that thing I made at least four computers ago. :( Time for a redesign...
Folks, we have a request by the nation Remulomos to join - basically they would like to become WA delegate and make the region more active. I am not against more stuff going on here, but I feel a bit queasy about simply turning a stranger into our delegate just because they ask for it. They seem nice and genuine, but we have had our share of troubles. The region is stagnating, though, and I think we could at least remove the password and see what happens. I have talked with Morndul and we are both somewhat hesitant regarding all this. What are the opinions of the rest of you?
Well, I decided I've been away long enough, so I brought my nation back to life. Fortunately I had archived my password telegram, so I was able to get in. I'll likely be hopping in and out of different regions to see what the world has to offer.
I'll keep an eye on this board though.
As for the current situation, as sad as it may be, it may be time to fold, or create Secularia II (New Secularia?) so our tiny region can have the benefits on having a founder.
I'm now transferring to another region. It's been fun. :)
And I'm back with this puppet nation. I don't remember most of the passwords I come up with, but I remembered this one.
That was phrased poorly. I meant even the passwords I come up with myself I usually forget, as opposed to this password someone else made.
Hi! Good to see you. As you can see, the place has hardly changed. ;)