WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Secularia contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Secularia
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Secularia is ranked 16,236th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Moshpit of Nylithia||Left-Leaning College State||“Thrash til death!”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Cassiano||Capitalist Paradise||“Una cittą sul fiume Adige, nel nord-est Italia”|
|3.||The Allied States of W-||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Call me”|
|4.||The Voodoo-Atheists of Neo-Pangaea||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Think for yourself, question authority.”|
- 53 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- 106 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Star Trek and Secularia.
- 110 days ago: Aurum riders 132th treasury of the region Star Trek ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 132 days ago: The Wavefunction Collapse of Schrodinger Cat ceased to exist.
- 154 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United San Diego States and Secularia.
- 160 days ago: The Peaceful Autocracy of Morndul departed this region for The Feminist Region.
- 161 days ago: Schrodinger cat arrived from Balder.
- 212 days ago: The Soviet Reunion of Conoga of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom cancelled the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 213 days ago: Sifuth of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- 213 days ago: The Soviet Reunion of Conoga of the region Amerikanisch Empiredom cancelled the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
Secularia Regional Message Board
at least the nice group were nice invaders, they sent me this:
Your WFE: "Rejoice, Secularia has been liberated.
Secularia is a region dedicated to secular governments. Members of this region believe strongly in church state separation. Though atheism is common in Seculria, we believe in freedom of religion, so long as the government doesn't take a stance supporting any religion."
Also, Neo-pangaea should keep the position, It seems I don't come here often enough to properly defend us. (About once a week, I remember, "Oh yeah, nationstates")
Erhm... What's this region's stance on zombies?
I believe were ok with them, as long as they don't try to force their zombie religions on others.
Well, no NDEs, seems my atheism is in tact
Didn't realise I had been gone for so long.
Argh, so lazarussing deletes your flag, and I have no copy of that thing I made at least four computers ago. :( Time for a redesign...
Folks, we have a request by the nation Remulomos to join - basically they would like to become WA delegate and make the region more active. I am not against more stuff going on here, but I feel a bit queasy about simply turning a stranger into our delegate just because they ask for it. They seem nice and genuine, but we have had our share of troubles. The region is stagnating, though, and I think we could at least remove the password and see what happens. I have talked with Morndul and we are both somewhat hesitant regarding all this. What are the opinions of the rest of you?
Well, I decided I've been away long enough, so I brought my nation back to life. Fortunately I had archived my password telegram, so I was able to get in. I'll likely be hopping in and out of different regions to see what the world has to offer.
I'll keep an eye on this board though.
As for the current situation, as sad as it may be, it may be time to fold, or create Secularia II (New Secularia?) so our tiny region can have the benefits on having a founder.
I'm now transferring to another region. It's been fun. :)