WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Secularia
As a region, Secularia is ranked 1,002nd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Voodoo-Atheists of Neo-Pangaea||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Think for yourself, question authority.”|
|2.||The Allied States of W-||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Call me”|
|3.||The Peaceful Autocracy of Morndul||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Patience and planning conquer all.”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Cassiano||Capitalist Paradise||“Una cittą sul fiume Adige, nel nord-est Italia”|
|5.||The Empire of EarthState||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Engine of Conquest! Custodian of Freedom!”|
|6.||The Moshpit of Nylithia||Left-Leaning College State||“Thrash til death!”|
- 16 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Empire of EarthState arrived from The East Pacific.
- 31 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 38 days ago: The Most Ancient States of Korinekia departed this region for Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 38 days ago: The Most Ancient States of Korinekia arrived from Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 48 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 65 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Region of psychopath dathomirian zabraks and Secularia.
- 78 days ago: The Empire of Greater Hyrkania of the region Monarchy proposed constructing embassies.
- 80 days ago: The Empire of Uladhen of the region Kolonien der Macht proposed constructing embassies.
- 82 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Monarchy and Secularia.
Secularia Regional Message Board
Thanks NP and TITO for defending us!
at least the nice group were nice invaders, they sent me this:
Your WFE: "Rejoice, Secularia has been liberated.
Secularia is a region dedicated to secular governments. Members of this region believe strongly in church state separation. Though atheism is common in Seculria, we believe in freedom of religion, so long as the government doesn't take a stance supporting any religion."
Also, Neo-pangaea should keep the position, It seems I don't come here often enough to properly defend us. (About once a week, I remember, "Oh yeah, nationstates")
Erhm... What's this region's stance on zombies?
I believe were ok with them, as long as they don't try to force their zombie religions on others.
Well, no NDEs, seems my atheism is in tact
Didn't realise I had been gone for so long.
Argh, so lazarussing deletes your flag, and I have no copy of that thing I made at least four computers ago. :( Time for a redesign...
Folks, we have a request by the nation Remulomos to join - basically they would like to become WA delegate and make the region more active. I am not against more stuff going on here, but I feel a bit queasy about simply turning a stranger into our delegate just because they ask for it. They seem nice and genuine, but we have had our share of troubles. The region is stagnating, though, and I think we could at least remove the password and see what happens. I have talked with Morndul and we are both somewhat hesitant regarding all this. What are the opinions of the rest of you?
Well, I decided I've been away long enough, so I brought my nation back to life. Fortunately I had archived my password telegram, so I was able to get in. I'll likely be hopping in and out of different regions to see what the world has to offer.
I'll keep an eye on this board though.
As for the current situation, as sad as it may be, it may be time to fold, or create Secularia II (New Secularia?) so our tiny region can have the benefits on having a founder.