WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Secularia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Secularia
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Secularia is ranked 18,569th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Colony of Secular Morndul||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Back to the old stompin' grounds.”|
|2.||The Allied States of W-||Father Knows Best State||“Call me”|
|3.||The Voodoo-Atheists of Neo-Pangaea||Left-Leaning College State||“Think for yourself, question authority.”|
- : The Republic of Western Turkistan of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Philosophy 115 and Secularia.
- : The Eudaemonium of Dr George of the region Philosophy 115 ordered the closure of its embassy in Secularia.
- : The Katherinean Province of Mactan of the region Cebu proposed constructing embassies.
- : Cassiano ceased to exist.
- : Nylithia ceased to exist.
- : Cassiano arrived from Osiris.
- : The Colony of Secular Morndul arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Cassiano ceased to exist.
- : The Free and Wise People of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
Secularia Regional Message Board
I believe were ok with them, as long as they don't try to force their zombie religions on others.
Well, no NDEs, seems my atheism is in tact
Didn't realise I had been gone for so long.
Argh, so lazarussing deletes your flag, and I have no copy of that thing I made at least four computers ago. :( Time for a redesign...
Folks, we have a request by the nation Remulomos to join - basically they would like to become WA delegate and make the region more active. I am not against more stuff going on here, but I feel a bit queasy about simply turning a stranger into our delegate just because they ask for it. They seem nice and genuine, but we have had our share of troubles. The region is stagnating, though, and I think we could at least remove the password and see what happens. I have talked with Morndul and we are both somewhat hesitant regarding all this. What are the opinions of the rest of you?
Well, I decided I've been away long enough, so I brought my nation back to life. Fortunately I had archived my password telegram, so I was able to get in. I'll likely be hopping in and out of different regions to see what the world has to offer.
I'll keep an eye on this board though.
As for the current situation, as sad as it may be, it may be time to fold, or create Secularia II (New Secularia?) so our tiny region can have the benefits on having a founder.
I'm now transferring to another region. It's been fun. :)
And I'm back with this puppet nation. I don't remember most of the passwords I come up with, but I remembered this one.
That was phrased poorly. I meant even the passwords I come up with myself I usually forget, as opposed to this password someone else made.
Hi! Good to see you. As you can see, the place has hardly changed. ;)