WA Delegate: None.
Scratch contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Scratch
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Scratch is ranked 3,333rd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Nerddom of Gettysburg11||Left-wing Utopia||“There is no gene for the human spirit”|
|2.||The Confederacy of -Q||Father Knows Best State||“Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”|
|3.||The Principality of Zecca||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The historical Papal”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Travelling Region and Scratch.
- : The Great Watermelons of What-the ceased to exist.
- : The UWN Cartographer of Auralux of the region Universalis proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nerddom of Gettysburg11 lost WA Delegate status.
- : Thisisnotacountry ceased to exist.
- : The Nerddom of Gettysburg11 became regional WA Delegate.
- : Thisisnotacountry arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Sterreladia ceased to exist.
- : The Amish Paradise of Soviet Canuckistan of the region Minecraftia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Scratch.
- : Legionnaries xiii of the region Minecraftia ordered the closure of its embassy in Scratch.
Scratch Regional Message Board
OK, cool. A third of my population is already zombified but whatever lol.
And back. Had to leave because of a bit of a population emergency in another region, but it seems like the apocalypse raised activity enough to fix things over there.
Cool. You still don't show up in the rankings though?
You don't show up in the rankings until the major update /after/ you move into a region. Like, I'm in them now. The major update is at about midnight EST every day.
If you say so.
what up snitches
But you don't exist.