WA Delegate (non-executive): The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades (elected 52 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Sapientia
Tests were sent to random citizens from various nations in an attempt to determine which nations are the smartest and best educated, on average. Those citizens who failed to return their tests were scored poorly.
As a region, Sapientia is ranked 1,648th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades||Democratic Socialists||“Earthlings, we come in peace. No, seriously! We do!”|
|2.||The Infected Ileum of Roborussia||New York Times Democracy||“You gotta make way for the robo superior.”|
|3.||The Gregory Peckocracy of Ketchupland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We have no border fence”|
|4.||The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian||Corporate Police State||“Brasil-sil-sil!”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Malamutes||Corporate Police State||“If you can't run Big Dogs, you'd better stay home. ”|
- 40 days ago: The Old Guards of North Joredia ceased to exist.
- 52 days ago: The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades became regional WA Delegate.
- 52 days ago: The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia arrived from Balder.
- 62 days ago: The Sublime Dominion of Rusienne ceased to exist.
- 62 days ago: The Imperial Federation of Zoterik ceased to exist.
- 63 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian altered the region's flag.
- 63 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian updated the World Factbook entry.
- 63 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian arrived from Osiris.
- 63 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia ceased to exist.
Sapientia Regional Message Board
Thought I'd come sniffing around to see what's up and say hello! Hello!
We're not quite dead yet.
We still have a bite or two left in us.
I've changed my flag in honor of the country that would win the World Cup if Brazil hadn't already bought victory ahead of time.
Wait, I'm Argentina too. WA CHI TUR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Tirate un paso, boludo.
Yeah, we're the most cultured here.
My drug use statistics are disappointing.
We're too fat. :(