WA Delegate (non-executive): The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades (elected 3 days 2 hours ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Sapientia
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Sapientia is ranked 1,204th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian||Capitalist Paradise||“Brasil-sil-sil!”|
|2.||The Gregory Peckocracy of Ketchupland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We have no border fence”|
|3.||The Old Guards of North Joredia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ad Astra Per Aspera”|
|4.||The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades||Democratic Socialists||“Earthlings, we come in peace. No, seriously! We do!”|
|5.||The Infected Ileum of Roborussia||New York Times Democracy||“You gotta make way for the robo superior.”|
|6.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Malamutes||Corporate Police State||“If you can't run Big Dogs, you'd better stay home. ”|
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades became regional WA Delegate.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia arrived from Balder.
- 13 days ago: The Sublime Dominion of Rusienne ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Imperial Federation of Zoterik ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian altered the region's flag.
- 14 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian updated the World Factbook entry.
- 14 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian arrived from Osiris.
- 14 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Republic of The New Hellenic State of the region The Hellenic Empire proposed constructing embassies.
Sapientia Regional Message Board
Thank you thank you! Its very good to be back. This is kind of a fun game!
Welcome home, Xubra!
A glorious day!
Thought I'd come sniffing around to see what's up and say hello! Hello!
We're not quite dead yet.
We still have a bite or two left in us.
I've changed my flag in honor of the country that would win the World Cup if Brazil hadn't already bought victory ahead of time.
Wait, I'm Argentina too. WA CHI TUR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Tirate un paso, boludo.