WA Delegate: None.
Sapientia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Sapientia
As a region, Sapientia is ranked 16,138th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Malamutes||Corporate Police State||“If you can't run Big Dogs, you'd better stay home. ”|
|2.||The Gregory Peckocracy of Ketchupland||Left-Leaning College State||“We have no border fence”|
|3.||The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades||Democratic Socialists||“Earthlings, we come in peace. No, seriously! We do!”|
- 42 days ago: Regional Founder The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian ceased to exist.
- 71 days ago: Fontelian arrived from Balder.
- 77 days ago: Regional Founder The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian ceased to exist.
- 160 days ago: The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades lost WA Delegate status.
- 160 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia ceased to exist.
- 207 days ago: The Old Guards of North Joredia ceased to exist.
- 219 days ago: The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades became regional WA Delegate.
- 219 days ago: The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever ceased to exist.
- 226 days ago: Roborussia arrived from Balder.
- 230 days ago: The Sublime Dominion of Rusienne ceased to exist.
Sapientia Regional Message Board
My drug use statistics are disappointing.
We're too fat. :(
>Sapientia contains 4 nations.
Is that the all-time low?
"Life's a b*tch, then you die."
That includes digital online micronations. :P
I guess that the rest lost interest and moved on with their lives.
I'm not dead. I'm never dead. Not ever. Nope.
Who will be the last nation standing?
Probably me. I'm stubborn and clingy. Lol.
Still alive and breathing. lol