WA Delegate: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia (elected 21 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Sapientia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Sapientia is ranked 13,984th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades||Democratic Socialists||“Earthlings, we come in peace. No, seriously! We do!”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Malamutes||Corporate Police State||“If you can't run Big Dogs, you'd better stay home. ”|
|3.||The Philosopher Kings of The Rising Aura||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Par la sagesse et le raisonnement, nous avanšons.”|
|4.||The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever||Left-Leaning College State||“Soft Brown eyes, golden fur, what more do you need?”|
|5.||The Infected Ileum of Roborussia||New York Times Democracy||“You gotta make way for the robo superior.”|
|6.||The Pining for the Fjords of Chuck Norris Haters||Anarchy||“Sapientia Uber Alles! (I'm not dead yet!)”|
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between Sapientia and Delta Trianguli.
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between Sapientia and Pisces Centauri.
- 9 days ago: The Pining for the Fjords of Chuck Norris Haters arrived from Balder.
- 11 days ago: The Principality of Alpha Centauri Theta departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 11 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia agreed to construct embassies with Pisces Centauri.
- 11 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia agreed to construct embassies with Delta Trianguli.
- 13 days ago: Embassy established between Sapientia and Imperial Britain.
- 13 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Sapientia.
- 14 days ago: The Binary Star of Delta Trianguli of the region Delta Trianguli proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The United Planets of The Plutonian Empire of the region Pisces Centauri proposed constructing embassies.
Sapientia Regional Message Board
Too true, TRA, too true.
It's not dried up, I just buried it under a pile of dirt to make sure that those pillaging hoards did not get the better of it. Have some, it is much of delicious.
By the way, how is life treating everyone? I have joined the Peace Corps, been kicked out of the Peace Corps, and returned to Minnesota, where I am currently plotting a return to the Dominican Republic where I briefly served in the Peace Corps until I was kicked out, then I am moving to Puerto Rico for awhile because I hate winter and want to become a professional writer and that just seems a way to do it. How about you?
Flippin' Burgers(TM) at Burger King. It's fun. :)
As long as it doesn't get ADHD busy. Stupid summer.
Suffering through school and graduating next spring.
Also, LONG LIVE SAPIENTIA! \o/
Ah, little Aurie is all growin' up and getting to be an old and gruff man! How cute. I remember when you first started college, youngling. :)
*tosses more hot chocolate from the hot chocolate fountain*
I'm back! The first spiked hot chocolate round is on me.
Whoo hoo! *Drinks deeply*
Brandy Alexanders anyone?
I don't know what that is, but I'll have one or two. Being dead is exhausting.