WA Delegate: None.
Sapientia contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Sapientia
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Sapientia is ranked 808th in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Malamutes||Corporate Police State||“If you can't run Big Dogs, you'd better stay home. ”|
|2.||The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian||Corporate Police State||“Brasil-sil-sil!”|
|3.||The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades||Democratic Socialists||“Earthlings, we come in peace. No, seriously! We do!”|
|4.||The Gregory Peckocracy of Ketchupland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We have no border fence”|
- 30 days ago: The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades lost WA Delegate status.
- 30 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia ceased to exist.
- 77 days ago: The Old Guards of North Joredia ceased to exist.
- 89 days ago: The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades became regional WA Delegate.
- 89 days ago: The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever ceased to exist.
- 95 days ago: Roborussia arrived from Balder.
- 99 days ago: The Sublime Dominion of Rusienne ceased to exist.
- 99 days ago: The Imperial Federation of Zoterik ceased to exist.
- 100 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian altered the region's flag.
- 100 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian updated the World Factbook entry.
Sapientia Regional Message Board
I've changed my flag in honor of the country that would win the World Cup if Brazil hadn't already bought victory ahead of time.
Wait, I'm Argentina too. WA CHI TUR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Tirate un paso, boludo.
Yeah, we're the most cultured here.
My drug use statistics are disappointing.
We're too fat. :(
>Sapientia contains 4 nations.
Is that the all-time low?
"Life's a b*tch, then you die."
That includes digital online micronations. :P
I guess that the rest lost interest and moved on with their lives.