WA Delegate: None.
Sapientia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Sapientia
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Sapientia is ranked 5,949th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades||Democratic Socialists||“Earthlings, we come in peace. No, seriously! We do!”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Malamutes||Corporate Police State||“If you can't run Big Dogs, you'd better stay home. ”|
|3.||The Gregory Peckocracy of Ketchupland||Left-Leaning College State||“We have no border fence”|
- 5 days ago: Regional Founder The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian ceased to exist.
- 88 days ago: The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades lost WA Delegate status.
- 88 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia ceased to exist.
- 135 days ago: The Old Guards of North Joredia ceased to exist.
- 147 days ago: The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades became regional WA Delegate.
- 147 days ago: The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever ceased to exist.
- 153 days ago: Roborussia arrived from Balder.
- 157 days ago: The Sublime Dominion of Rusienne ceased to exist.
- 157 days ago: The Imperial Federation of Zoterik ceased to exist.
- 158 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian altered the region's flag.
Sapientia Regional Message Board
Wait, I'm Argentina too. WA CHI TUR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Tirate un paso, boludo.
Yeah, we're the most cultured here.
My drug use statistics are disappointing.
We're too fat. :(
>Sapientia contains 4 nations.
Is that the all-time low?
"Life's a b*tch, then you die."
That includes digital online micronations. :P
I guess that the rest lost interest and moved on with their lives.
I'm not dead. I'm never dead. Not ever. Nope.