WA Delegate: None.
Sapientia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Sapientia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Sapientia is ranked 12,725th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian||Corporate Police State||“Brasil-sil-sil!”|
|2.||The Gregory Peckocracy of Ketchupland||Left-Leaning College State||“We have no border fence”|
- : The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian arrived from Balder.
- : The Allied States of Southern Athena tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Malamutes ceased to exist.
- : The Gregory Peckocracy of Ketchupland arrived from Osiris.
- : The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades departed this region for Delta Trianguli.
- : The Asian Socialist Federation of Salomonistic States of the region The Haukian Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian ceased to exist.
- : The Gregory Peckocracy of Ketchupland ceased to exist.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Mphela of the region Mphela proposed constructing embassies.
Sapientia Regional Message Board
We're too fat. :(
>Sapientia contains 4 nations.
Is that the all-time low?
"Life's a b*tch, then you die."
That includes digital online micronations. :P
I guess that the rest lost interest and moved on with their lives.
I'm not dead. I'm never dead. Not ever. Nope.
Who will be the last nation standing?
Probably me. I'm stubborn and clingy. Lol.
Still alive and breathing. lol
Farewell, Sapientia! I had a great time, here.
Good luck, enjoy your hot chocolate, and god bless!
~ The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades