WA Delegate (non-executive): The Gülenist Conspiracy of Ketchupland (elected )
Founder: The Noocracy of Fontelian
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Sapientia
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Sapientia is ranked 11,309th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Queendom of Running Raccoons||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ravishing, Repulsive, Redundant”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Malamutes||Corporate Police State||“If you can't run Big Dogs, you'd better stay home. ”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Tursiaria||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Orantes ad Mare”|
|4.||The Bramstonian Fatherland of Zircowie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Always Prepared”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Bramston||Left-wing Utopia||“Light the Way”|
|6.||The Republic of Culdrose||New York Times Democracy||“Moderation is the key”|
|7.||The Art Vandelay of Pygmyraptor||Left-Leaning College State||“There goes the neighborhood”|
|8.||The Gülenist Conspiracy of Ketchupland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We have no border fence”|
|9.||The Gorgeous Highlands of 1Golden Retriever||Left-Leaning College State||“Soft Brown eyes, golden fur, what more do you need?”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of Onikua||Left-Leaning College State||“Dura lex, sed lex.”|
- : The Noocracy of Fontelian arrived from Balder.
- : Delvetia ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder The Noocracy of Fontelian ceased to exist.
- : The Commonwealth of Onikua arrived from Osiris.
- : The Gorgeous Highlands of 1Golden Retriever arrived from Lazarus.
- : Embassy cancelled between Equinox and Sapientia.
- : Zoterik ceased to exist.
- : The Hierarch of Asy of the region Equinox ordered the closure of its embassy in Sapientia.
- : The Free Land of Abingdonii of the region Free Islands of the Indian Ocean proposed constructing embassies.
- : Delvetia arrived from Balder.
Sapientia Regional Message Board
We've lost our founder.
Today we are following the American ideals of Life, Liberty, and Shop, Shop, Shop.
And Ding Dong Fidel Castro is dead!
I forgot he was still alive tbh
You know, social media used to be a place where you could log-in, unwind and just relax for a few hours by looking at dank memes.
Now it's become so politicized I don't even know how to go about it.