WA Delegate: The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever (elected 23 days ago)
Founder: The Res Communis Omnium of Fontelian
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Sapientia
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Sapientia is ranked 14,932nd in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Malamutes||Corporate Police State||“If you can't run Big Dogs, you'd better stay home. ”|
|2.||The Gregory Peckocracy of Ketchupland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We have no border fence”|
|3.||The Imperial Federation of Zoterik||Psychotic Dictatorship||“All hail Ƶ!”|
|4.||The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever||Left-Leaning College State||“Soft Brown eyes, golden fur, what more do you need?”|
|5.||The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades||Democratic Socialists||“Earthlings, we come in peace. No, seriously! We do!”|
|6.||The Res Communis Omnium of Fontelian||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Orta recens quam pura nites”|
- 12 days ago: The Pining for the Fjords of Chuck Norris Haters ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Res Communis Omnium of Fontelian arrived from Lazarus.
- 16 days ago: The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever tagged the region "Surreal".
- 16 days ago: The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever updated the World Factbook entry.
- 17 days ago: Regional Founder The Res Communis Omnium of Fontelian ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever became regional WA Delegate.
- 23 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Federal Republic of Bernandia ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: The Republic of Phobos2222 ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: The Imperial Federation of Zoterik arrived from Lazarus.
Sapientia Regional Message Board
My ex lives again. :D
Hello everyone and a Happy 2014!
*passes saucers and jugs of spiked hot chocolate*
Be careful folks, I do not remember all the ingredients I put in, but I definitely made a stop in Colorado for some of their now legal plants. ;)
GR! *hugs* Nice to see you again.
Well, well, well. Good to see this place still on its feet. Sorry I've neglected you, Sapientia!
One foot, anyway. *sips cold hot chocolate and stirs the pot*
Indeed. I'm disappointed that the Factbook is gone; we had our days of international prestige and renown there!
And I do not have access to it, or I would put it back. Looks like Font has given up the ghost again.
strike that, I got it up. Just message me the dates again and I will add those too.
I've brought him back, in case of... incidents. Unfortunately I don't remember the dates that we were featured.