WA Delegate: None.
Sapientia contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Sapientia
As a region, Sapientia is ranked 14,457th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Malamutes||Corporate Police State||“If you can't run Big Dogs, you'd better stay home. ”|
|2.||The Gregory Peckocracy of Ketchupland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We have no border fence”|
|3.||The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian||Corporate Police State||“Brasil-sil-sil!”|
|4.||The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades||Democratic Socialists||“Earthlings, we come in peace. No, seriously! We do!”|
- 59 days ago: The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades lost WA Delegate status.
- 59 days ago: The Infected Ileum of Roborussia ceased to exist.
- 106 days ago: The Old Guards of North Joredia ceased to exist.
- 118 days ago: The Peaceful Nuke Lovers of Earth Belle Hades became regional WA Delegate.
- 118 days ago: The Ghostly Retriever of 1Golden Retriever ceased to exist.
- 124 days ago: Roborussia arrived from Balder.
- 129 days ago: The Sublime Dominion of Rusienne ceased to exist.
- 129 days ago: The Imperial Federation of Zoterik ceased to exist.
- 129 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian altered the region's flag.
- 129 days ago: The Self-Deprecating Brazilians of Fontelian updated the World Factbook entry.
Sapientia Regional Message Board
I've changed my flag in honor of the country that would win the World Cup if Brazil hadn't already bought victory ahead of time.
Wait, I'm Argentina too. WA CHI TUR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Tirate un paso, boludo.
Yeah, we're the most cultured here.
My drug use statistics are disappointing.
We're too fat. :(
>Sapientia contains 4 nations.
Is that the all-time low?
"Life's a b*tch, then you die."
That includes digital online micronations. :P
I guess that the rest lost interest and moved on with their lives.