WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in San Francisco Bay Area
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, San Francisco Bay Area is ranked 4,505th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Republic of Slovenia||New York Times Democracy||“.si”|
|2.||The Politeia of Frattastan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Workers of the world, unite !”|
|3.||The Empire of Sharuna Tura||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Your body is the temple of knowledge.”|
|4.||The FRA Representative of SFBA Campinia||Left-Leaning College State||“...”|
|5.||The Disputed Territories of Heam||Left-wing Utopia||“Memento Mori”|
|6.||The Proud Baydestrian of SFBA Tim||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Peace. Love. Hyphyness.”|
|7.||The Sleepy Shores of Sedgistan 8||Corporate Bordello||“All that glitters is not gold”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of Bay Area Thrash Metal||Democratic Socialists||“Searching... SEEK AND DESTROY!”|
- : The Proud Baydestrian of SFBA Tim arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Proud Baydestrian of SFBA Tim ceased to exist.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Libertarian Republic of Furystania ceased to exist.
- : -a-a-a- of the region Polland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Warzone Airspace and San Francisco Bay Area.
- : The WZAS Skylord of Lyrasan of the region Warzone Airspace ordered the closure of its embassy in San Francisco Bay Area.
- : Embassy established between Warzone Airspace and San Francisco Bay Area.
- : The United Socialist States of Dream of the Proletariat of the region Warzone Airspace agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Politeia of Frattastan updated the World Factbook entry.
San Francisco Bay Area Regional Message Board
How is everyone?
I'm well, how about you?
Not too bad.
Well I feel absolutely peachy :)
Excellent. I'm using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge to check NationStates today... Pretty good.
Anyone else upgraded to Windows 10 yet? I've had a few minor issues but overall I'm very impressed with it.
My husband's computer has Windows 10 and I like it a lot. I tried to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10, but it spend 6 hours on the "Working on it..." screen, so a computer geek friend said to cancel it out and he'd help me upgrade at some point later on.
That sucks. You might need to do a clean upgrade.