WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Vatican II, Vatican, Right to Life, Catholic, Virtual Roman Catholic Church, The Vatican, The Papacy, Jesus, Christ, Bethlehem, League of Christian Nations, Bracara et Caralis, The Vatican City, Procrustes, and Free State of Wisconsin.
Saint Margaret Mary contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Saint Margaret Mary
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Saint Margaret Mary is ranked 9,672nd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Kingdom of FrootLoops||Capitalist Paradise||“Got Milk?”|
|2.||The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles||Capitalist Paradise||“Cardinal-Archbishop of the VRCC”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Saint Margaret Mary||Moralistic Democracy||“In God we still trust”|
|4.||The United States of Tomorrow and yesterday||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Member in good standing with the VRCC”|
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from Coalition of Catholic States.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for Vatican.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from France.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for France.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from The Vatican City.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for Vatican II.
- : The United States of Tomorrow and yesterday removed regional password protection.
- : The United States of Tomorrow and yesterday instituted Keycode Zombie Border Control.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles password-protected the region.
- : The United States of Tomorrow and yesterday granted Appearance, Border Control, Embassies, and Polls authority to The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles and renamed the office from "Communications Officer" to "Vice-Delegate" in Saint Margaret Mary.
Saint Margaret Mary Regional Message Board
Who tried to log into this nation????
by whose mercy the faithful departed find rest,
look kindly on your departed veterans who gave their
lives in the service of their country.
Grant that through the passion, death, and resurrection of your Son
they may share in the joy of your heavenly kingdom
and rejoice in you with your saints forever.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
A prayer for whose who were slain in South Carolina:
Father of all mercies and God of consolation,
You love us eternally
and transform the shadows of death into the dawn of life.
Look upon our grief;
be our refuge and comfort
so that our sadness and sorrow may turn
into the light and peace of Your Presence.
In dying, Your Son destroyed death;
in rising, He restored life.
Grant that at the end of our earthly pilgrimage
we may be found in His company
with our brothers and sisters.
There, You shall wipe away every tear.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
O Almighty God,
Whose great power and eternal
Wisdom embraces the universe,
Watch over all policemen and
Law enforcement officers everywhere.
Protect them from harm
In the performance of their duty
To stop crime, robbery,
Riots and violence.
We pray, help them keep our streets
And homes safe, day and night.
We commend them to your loving care
Because their duty is dangerous.
Grant them strength and courage
In their daily assignments.
Dear God, protect these brave men and women.
Grant them your almighty protection,
Unite them safely with their families after
Duty has ended.
Please God, grant us this wish.
be pleased to bless and protect our Holy Father,
whom you have chosen as the successor of St. Peter
as the chief minister of unity
and charity in the Church.
Keep him safe in holiness of life
and in wise fulfillment of his awesome responsibilities.
We ask this through Christ, our Lord.
you are the glory of believers
and the life of the just.
Your Son redeemed us
by dying and rising to life again.
Since our departed brothers and sisters
believed in the mystery of our resurrection,
let them share the joys and blessings
of the life to come.
your own Son was delivered into the hands of the wicked,
yet he prayed for his persecutors
and overcame hatred with the blood of the Cross.
Relive the sufferings of the innocent victims of war;
grant them peace of mind, healing of body,
and a renewed faith in your protection and care.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.