WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Eastern Bentley
Saint Helena is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Public Healthcare in Saint Helena
World Census interns were infected with obscure diseases in order to test which nations had the most effective and well-funded public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Saint Helena is ranked 18,151st in the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Queendom of Eastern Bentley||Psychotic Dictatorship||“State”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Port Moresby and Saint Helena.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley ordered the closure of embassies between Saint Helena and Port Moresby.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Embassy established between Saint Helena and Ashmore.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley agreed to construct embassies with Ashmore.
- : The Queendom of Excis of the region Ashmore proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Washington District of Columbia and Saint Helena.
- : The Queendom of Northern Bentley of the region Washington District of Columbia ordered the closure of its embassy in Saint Helena.
- : Embassy established between Eastern and Saint Helena.
- : The Queendom of Amait of the region Eastern agreed to construct embassies.
Saint Helena Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.