WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Eastern Bentley
Saint Helena is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Saint Helena
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Saint Helena is ranked 14,365th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Queendom of Eastern Bentley||Psychotic Dictatorship||“State”|
- : Embassy established between Washington District of Columbia and Saint Helena.
- : Embassy established between Saint Helena and Newfoundland Labrador.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley established the region's flag.
- : The Queendom of Northern Bentley of the region Washington District of Columbia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley proposed constructing embassies with Washington District of Columbia.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley agreed to construct embassies with Newfoundland Labrador.
- : The Queendom of South Bentley of the region Newfoundland Labrador proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Eastern Bentley arrived from Brazzaville.
- : The region was founded by The Queendom of Eastern Bentley.
Saint Helena Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.