Rushmore RMB

WA Delegate: The United Federation of Eura (elected 1 year 87 days ago)

Founder: The Rushmori Nation of Wigu

BoardActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

A supercontinent, some islands. Indigenous peoples and colonial types, a healthy array of sapient bipeds, a statistically improbable number of professional sportspeople and, of course, some uncommonly confrontational waterfowl.

The Region of Rushmore. Appropriating Your Triumphs For The Glorification Of The Greater Whole.

LinkThe Map of Rushmore ~ Sleek Map Rules ~ Sporting Mega-Thread ~ Capital of Culture ~ Rushmore Press Association Newswire

Glorious Copa Rushmori XX Champions: Sargossa

Embassies: Atlantian Oceania, Esportiva, The Hodori Archipelago, Endemia, and NS Sports.

Tags: Enormous, Featured, and Sports.

Regional Power: Very High

Rushmore contains 115 nations, the 111th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Rebellious Youth in Rushmore

World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.

As a region, Rushmore is ranked 2,725th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Earth's Republic of BeaverriverWA MemberCivil Rights Lovefest“We Love the Planet”
2.The Republic of CotdelapomsCorporate Bordello“Pax et Mala”
3.The Wintery Iceland of TaeshanNew York Times Democracy“Memento Mori”
4.The Greater Mapletia Union of MapletishCivil Rights Lovefest“Truste In De Greade Uniˇn!”
5.The United Kingdom of ValladaresInoffensive Centrist Democracy“God, Freedom, and Unity”
6.The Really Cute Foxy of HorusLandDemocratic Socialists“Han maistro vreÓ este han nemandi etern.”
7.The Gold and Silver Holdings of ElectrumCivil Rights Lovefest“We Kick Butt”
8.The Revolutionaries of Bloodbath GenerationWA MemberLiberal Democratic Socialists“The land is calling.”
9.The Grand Duchy of AstograthCorporate Police State“Gartza batuen isango dira inoiz garaitu”
10.The Nameless Organization of FilopinesWA MemberCivil Rights Lovefest“eat juice”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  . . . 11  12  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Rushmore Regional Message Board

Hi guys, I'm looking for a few U18 players for a fully foreign U18 development squad for next season. Anyone interested? :)

With no sign of PIS, we're going to have to move forward with a different CdC host. There are now a few questions. Who will be the host and do we scorinate the missing CdC's or just move on with the current ones? I again am happy to take it on, though Valladares or Stvoto could as well if the region would prefer them.

Eura

The Dominion of Pasarga wrote:With no sign of PIS, we're going to have to move forward with a different CdC host. There are now a few questions. Who will be the host and do we scorinate the missing CdC's or just move on with the current ones? I again am happy to take it on, though Valladares or Stvoto could as well if the region would prefer them.


Personally I'd give the responsibility to you or Valladares; however with my delegate hat on I'd note that he already handles the CR and Cygnus Cup while you already do the HCL and AOCAF. We don't want either of you getting overworked. So I don't think we should write off other people doing it. I could feasibly do it, for example, but if anyone else wants to volunteer they are welcome.

Eastfield Lodge

The United Federation of Eura wrote:Personally I'd give the responsibility to you or Valladares; however with my delegate hat on I'd note that he already handles the CR and Cygnus Cup while you already do the HCL and AOCAF. We don't want either of you getting overworked. So I don't think we should write off other people doing it. I could feasibly do it, for example, but if anyone else wants to volunteer they are welcome.

I agree. As Pasarga and Valladares are more senior members of the region, they ought to have right of first refusal. However, if either of you are too busy, I'm happy to be available as an alternate.

I'd just like to get the fun times rolling again!

The Maritime Empire of Stvoto Latoli wrote:I agree. As Pasarga and Valladares are more senior members of the region, they ought to have right of first refusal. However, if either of you are too busy, I'm happy to be available as an alternate.

I'd just like to get the fun times rolling again!


I'd add another caveat here; you or any other person volunteering has to be relatively active, of course. Its not the most regular event but nevertheless this would be helpful.

20 hours ago: Worst possible country ceased to exist.

That's a relief?

The United Federation of Eura wrote:I'd add another caveat here; you or any other person volunteering has to be relatively active, of course. Its not the most regular event but nevertheless this would be helpful.

With my league requiring daily (if brief) scorination, I'm as active as I've ever been!

I'd be able to help out as well if needs be, my holidays start this weekend as well so I'd have a bit of free time to kill

Me and Whirl discussed a scenario last night where I would scorinate the current and missed CdCs before handing it off to Whirl for the next cycle onwards, unless PIS shows back up and cares to take over.

Kernansquillec, Eura, and Stvoto Latoli

From the CR thread
[quote]Eastfield Lodge - Radka Tejralova (8, female)[/quote]I assume that isn't a typo...

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics