WA Delegate: The United Federation of Eura (elected 248 days ago)
Founder: The Rushmori Nation of Wigu
Infection Rate: 97.1% (293.44 billion infected, 8.92 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 18.7 Contagious
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Rushmore
As a region, Rushmore is ranked 15,967th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Olastor||Corporate Police State||“What are you expecting here?”|
|2.||The Lunar Republic of Karditan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Veľká sme stánok”|
|3.||The Republic of Sargossa||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Let Them Hate Us, As Long As They Fear Us”|
|4.||The Royal Republic of Albundania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unum Per Se Stantis”|
|5.||The Childrens Card Gamers of Yugiohistan||Anarchy||“We shall challenge you to a children's card game”|
|6.||The Holy Catholic Republic of Vaugania||Moralistic Democracy||“Laudem Deo”|
|7.||The Gosudarstvo of Western cuba||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gordost, Moshchnost, Protsvetaniye”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Erathore||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Non camminerete mai da solo”|
|9.||The Dominion of Oberour Ar Moro||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ex rege ultio”|
|10.||The Democratic Republic of Djocoranga||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Mto mkubwa wa kuendeleza maisha yetu.”|
Last poll: “As a leader of one of Rushmore's many nation states, how do you plan to tackle the zombie uprising?”
- 4 hours ago: The Really Cute Foxy of HorusLand departed this region for Kotturheim.
- 19 hours ago: The Republic of Vjaalsburg departed this region for The Landfill.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The United Federation of Eura created a new regional poll: "As a leader of one of Rushmore's many nation states, how do you plan to tackle the zombie uprising?".
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The United Federation of Eura deleted a regional poll.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The United Federation of Eura created a new regional poll: "1. As a leader of one of Rushmore's many nation states, how do you plan to tackle the zombie uprising? 2. Will you co-operate with others to beat the undead menace?".
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Protectorate of Helving arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The United Federation of Eura password-protected the region.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of The Urain departed this region for Audax.
- 4 days ago: The Queendom of Falconwhereveryouare ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Protectorate of Costa Azula arrived from Balder.
Rushmore Regional Message Board
I'm so ready for Z3. I've participated in these past events with nice results. During either Z1 or Z2, my secondary region healed itself entirely in the first few hours and then moved here and cleared this entire region too.
TG me if you are coordinating anything this time around. I'll be there.
Are we gonna try to top any of the leaderboards this year? And Eura do you have any plan for us to follow during Z3?
I don't really involve myself in the zombie thing, however maybe one or two people who know what they are doing should volunteer to take the lead and tell people what to do. Meanwhile I'll close the borders for the duration, starting 24 hours before Z-Day.
It all depends on which statistic we wish to aim for, most survivors or most dead. Granted of course that unless some new features have been added for Z-day, it will probably be rather dull.
11 hours to go. I'm closing the borders now; last one out, turn off the lights. When this overly repetitive minigame finishes as long as 2 days away, generations of the future shall remember us as martyrs. We did what we had to do. Long live Rushmore.
Also its probably a bit late now, but out of interest I'm putting a poll up to see what people's zombie management plans are. Naturally, Eura will be taking the military option unless you all come up with a regional strategy that necessitates otherwise, and soon.
The military option turns zombies into dead, making the survival rate low. The cure option turns zombies into healthy people. The more healthy people in your nation, the higher your power is.
Choosing the military option over the cure option basically means you're choosing to make your nation less powerful. I don't see any advantages. I might be forgetting something, though.
Anyway, they've decided to start the event in the middle of the night, so I guess I'll be starting to play 14 hours in. That'll be nice.
*glances at regional infection rate*
*sends out single cure missile*
Well, that's my job jobbed for the day.
Most members of this region are inactive or don't care, sadly. Our infection/death rate was desastruous last two times, too.
I think you hit it on the head with don't care…