WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Community of Elrond Half-Elven
Rivendell contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Rivendell
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Rivendell is ranked 9,660th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Principality of Lindir||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“To sheep other sheep no doubt appear different”|
|2.||The Community of Elrond Half-Elven||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Welcome to Imladris”|
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Mithlond and Rivendell.
- 50 days ago: Embassy established between Rivendell and Mithlond.
- 53 days ago: The Community of Elrond Half-Elven agreed to construct embassies with Mithlond.
- 53 days ago: The Kingdom of Nowe of the region Mithlond proposed constructing embassies.
- 74 days ago: The Principality of Lindir arrived from Imladris.
- 82 days ago: The Community of Elrond Half-Elven added a dispatch.
- 107 days ago: Embassy established between Rivendell and Mirkwood.
- 110 days ago: The Community of Elrond Half-Elven agreed to construct embassies with Mirkwood.
- 114 days ago: The Kingdom of Thranduil of the region Mirkwood proposed constructing embassies.
- 118 days ago: Embassy established between Rivendell and The Island of Numenor.
Rivendell Regional Message Board
May I wish the Valley of Rivendell a pleasant holiday season.
Elvish Holiday Card
Artist: Petitpotato on Deviantart.
Greetings, Lord Elrond! I've brought my harp and my songbook.
Excellent! Let the dramatic poetry readings and the singing begin!
Before you ascend Misty Mountains
seek us for good food and wise council.
We'll let you carouse
in the last homely house
but please do not bathe in the fountains.
Middle Earth poll: Which original movie character is your favourite? page=poll/p=22022
Lindir/Figwit is a hybrid of sorts. Was introduced as a nameless original hanger-on in LOTR, and because of positive fan response to Figwit, reappeared in The Hobbit. He was then retroactively named Lindir, the character in LOTR who talks shop about poetry with Bilbo.
That means he's only partially an original character then?
It's too bad this scene is only included in the extended version. You get lots of time on screen in it.