WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Revolutionary Front.
Revolutionary North Korea is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Revolutionary North Korea
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Revolutionary North Korea is ranked 10,423rd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Armed Republic of The 63rd Revolutionary Worker Council||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This machine kills fascists. ”|
- : Embassy cancelled between North Korea and Revolutionary North Korea.
- : The Marxist-Feminists of The Defender Alliance of the region North Korea ordered the closure of its embassy in Revolutionary North Korea.
- : Swajimama of the region Swajimama territory proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dimensional Vortex of Zero Gravity Zone of the region End 500 proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Revolutionary Front and Revolutionary North Korea.
- : Embassy established between Revolutionary North Korea and North Korea.
- : The Marxist-Feminists of The Defender Alliance of the region North Korea agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Armed Republic of The 4th International Communist Brigade of the region The Revolutionary Front agreed to construct embassies.
- : Strong communists of the region Revolutionary Communist Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Armed Republic of The 63rd Revolutionary Worker Council proposed constructing embassies with North Korea.
Revolutionary North Korea Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.