WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in Republicans
As a region, Republicans is ranked 560th in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The Technocratic NS Staff of Bobby Jindal||Corporate Police State||“Governor of Louisiana today; U.S. President tomorrow”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Union India||Anarchy||“Life, Individual Liberty, Happiness”|
|3.||The Republican Voters of Jeb Bush||Father Knows Best State||“Fututre President!”|
|4.||The Free Market Paradise of Kimdos||New York Times Democracy||“Made in America”|
|5.||The United States of Yesbama||New York Times Democracy||“Oh Yes...”|
|6.||The Dominion of The Price of Tea in China||Corporate Police State||“What's that got to do with me?”|
|7.||The New Republican Jesus of Ronald Reagan||Right-wing Utopia||“Mr. Gorbachev... Tear down this wall!”|
|8.||The Thunderdome Champion of Elizabeth Warren||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Obama has smallish balls.”|
|9.||The Republican Territories of TheThanksgiving Turkey||Capitalist Paradise||“Civil bloodbath survivor pardoned by President Bush”|
|10.||The Santorum of Santorum||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Spread it!!!”|
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Union India arrived from Capitalist Paradise.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Chat-filled roadbed of Will Rogers Turnpike departed this region for Oklahoma.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Chat-filled roadbed of Will Rogers Turnpike arrived from Osiris.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Federation of Qiciqix departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 4 days ago: The Federation of Qiciqix lost WA Delegate status.
- 4 days ago: The United Kingdom of Dunewed departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 4 days ago: The United States of Konelig departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 4 days ago: The Federation of Qiciqix became regional WA Delegate.
- 4 days ago: The United Kingdom of Dunewed arrived from The Smoking Section.
- 4 days ago: The United States of Konelig arrived from The Smoking Section.
Republicans Regional Message Board
^Booby has got to wear his own pants^
From the Bobby Jindal Article:
"He ends the piece with a 25-point inventory of what he says the left believes, including that "the earth is flat," "people of faith are ignorant and uneducated," "unborn babies don't matter" and "32 oz. sodas are evil.""
Which is all rediculous. You don't further your goal of making the Republicans seem less like the "stupid party" by making some ludicrous straw man argument. The left believes none of these things and by asserting that they do you make yourself look like an idiot, unable to engage them on their actual positions.
Watch me bloody the mouths and blacken the eyes of the tools of Wall Street:
Next week I will castrate Jim Cramer with a single snap kick.
*4 days ago: Regional Founder The Commonwealth of Jeffersonian Republicans ceased to exist.*
I was wondering why there was all that thumping on my coop trying to get me to awaken. Welcome back JR :)
How about Bobby Jindal is ranked 1st in Republicans and 8,005th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry, scoring 6 on the Bella Potter Productivity e-Index.
Exorcisms to save socialists from themselves (and from us good Americans) are in order
Excellent work by our friends in Congress. How many millions of dollars do we waste every day the government is shut down?
I understand that even turkey inspections are now shutdown -- just in advance of Thanksgiving
The free market will keep our meat safe; who would buy meat from someone whose customers kept getting food poisoning?
Nice work JR dispatching those raiders to their smoking room.
Hope Thanksgiving was swell for everyone