WA Delegate: The Holy Empire of Fely (elected 70 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Renaissance
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Renaissance is ranked 14,716th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The City-State of Leptis Parva||Father Knows Best State||“Lepton, Muon, Nuon!”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Vomdan||Moralistic Democracy||“Seeing is believing”|
|3.||The Confederacy of French Debate||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“☣”|
|4.||The English County of East Sussex||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We won't be driven away”|
|5.||The Free Land of Starlight and Sundowns||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Actus me invito factus non est meus actus”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Fely||Left-Leaning College State||“We can do MUCH better than THAT!”|
|7.||The Federation of Of planets||Left-wing Utopia||“Star Trek can't sue us!”|
|8.||The Emperor of Tamerlane||Capitalist Paradise||“The Scourge of God”|
|9.||The Borderlands of The Barren Desert||Left-wing Utopia||“Manemus Aeterna”|
|10.||The Red Ebony Clock of The Pit and The Pendulum||New York Times Democracy||“What a Nut!”|
- 17 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Vedic Commune of Righteous circumstance ceased to exist.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The City-State of Leptis Parva arrived from Balder.
- 5 days ago: The Human Rights Activist of Cynthia McKinney of the region Democratic Socialist Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Worker's Paradise of Freeganistan ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The City-State of Leptis Parva ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Principality of Anchor Of Intensity ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Republic of Nodacrux arrived from Balder.
- 23 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Renaissance Regional Message Board
Perhaps a term limit, then? How about something along the lines of "A judge may not serve for more than two consecutive terms"...
There ya go!
Hi, folks. Good to see this region still exists, even if at only a fraction of its once enormous numbers!
Well, we hope to get back on our feet again...but the effort needs a shot in the arm, so to speak.
After almost 2 years...
It does sadden me to see that this region has lost all of its numbers but I'm glad it's still here. Does anyone here remember Solidarity?
I do. He rage quit after The Black Riders came
Sorry guys for not being here for such a long time...
Real life is a pain in the ass...just finished the first common tests....
So guys, due to the recent addition of several old faces, we now have a semi-decent number of WA delegates and more than a few other active . With that in mind I think it's time we began thinking of putting a motion through the WA. Are there any suggestions or are we good as we are?
Currently I feel we should continue building as we are but I'll stand by any decent motion that is put forward. Onward and upward!