WA Delegate: The Scientific Collectives of Frenequesta (elected 2 years 363 days ago)
Founder: The Holy Technocracy of New Amerik
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in Realm of Unrestricted Science
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, Realm of Unrestricted Science is ranked 2,995th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|1.||The Incorporated States of Cyberpunks||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Working citizens are happy citizens.”|
|2.||The Dual Star Imperium of Kyuria||Democratic Socialists||“Everything is nothing and nothing is everything.”|
|3.||The Colony of Terraberg||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Always Vigilant”|
|4.||The Nomadic Legion of Cruciland||Corporate Police State||“עבור אלוהים, הממשלה, ותהילה!”|
|5.||The Imperial Bureaucracy of Warhaven||Iron Fist Consumerists||“FEAR THE LEGISLATION!”|
|6.||The Holy Technocracy of New Amerik||Father Knows Best State||“Scientia Virtus Est, Eam Bene Docete”|
|7.||The Fallen federal republic of Fayt||Iron Fist Consumerists||“pacis per excellens telum.”|
|8.||The Kh'haoite Temple-State of Melqan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Qitamelqana, szigarra mranuut ballKh'haoiye.”|
|9.||The United Republic of Datalass||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Health, wealth and a huge goddamn military.”|
|10.||The Armed 'Federation' of Xenohumanity||Father Knows Best State||“Because poor literacy is k3wl!”|
- 2 hours ago: The New Neo Zebes movement of Zebian Syndicate ceased to exist.
- 15 hours ago: The City State of Tarsian arrived from Balder.
- 15 hours ago: The Ursine Star Commonwealth of Alesyium arrived from Lazarus.
- 17 hours ago: The Coalition of Siiberia arrived from The Milky Way Galaxy.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Galactic Hegemony of Insectum ceased to exist.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Impaxium arrived from International Democracy Union.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The City State of Tarsian ceased to exist.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Dominion of New solix ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Kh'haoite Temple-State of Melqan arrived from Lazarus.
- 4 days ago: The Peacekeepers of The GA of the United Nations arrived from Alliance of SHIELD.
Realm of Unrestricted Science Regional Message Board
Ya sorry about that, someone accidentally let Timmy out of his cage.
No, it wasn't Timmy, Timmy's over there, in the corner, next to that thing with three googely eyes and four dancing tentacles.
But Timmy got ahold of an interdimensional portal and summoned the enemy you speak of.
Due to the nature of the enemy we fought, that is simply impossible. It is suspected you're making things up in order to seem more terrifying or intimidating.
Well if he didn't summon the guy you fought then where is the guy he summoned ._.
Well, Timmy is next to that thing in the corner, and it is eating technology like it was an all day free-for-all at the buffet....
After much animated and sometimes vocal in-house debate on the matter, we have decided to name our newest group of warships the Hastur-class. If this decision does end up actually summoning Hastur, we'll deal with the problem when and if it ever happens.
One of our old botanical cruisers was called "The King in Yellow" ... It gave people creepy vibes
Meanwhile, we begin our launch of our latest sapient warships, the Timmy class.
Timmy class battlecruisers, for when you care not of friendly casualties!