WA Delegate: The Scientific Collectives of Frenequesta (elected )
Founder: New amerik
Embassies: The Milky Way Galaxy, Dreamworld, League of Tides, The Ascendancy, Angels of Derp, United Federation of Planets, The Epic Pony Region, The Erviadus Galaxy, and The Legions of Heaven And Hell.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Realm of Unrestricted Science
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Realm of Unrestricted Science is ranked 14,569th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Unified Imperium of Scientia Eterna||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Telscia, Livera Lucrima | With Wisdom, We are Free”|
|2.||The Cyantific Collectives of Futurus Scientia||Democratic Socialists||“Would You Like A Mentat”|
|3.||The Most Dispassionate Consulate of Gourdalitaria||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Benevolence and Equality”|
|4.||The People's Scientific Republic of Zurginia||Left-wing Utopia||“Scientia Est Potentia.”|
|5.||The Infinite Republic of Zeronim||Democratic Socialists||“Looking Windward”|
|6.||The Allied States of The Chiarite Solidarity||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tranquility, Environmentalism, Activism”|
|7.||The Scientific Collectives of Frenequesta||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Alle Menschen und Zauberpferde sind Brüder”|
|8.||The Glorious and United Kingdom of The Floor Kippers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Into Obscurity”|
|9.||The Republic of New Refugio||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Come As You Are”|
|10.||The Socially Cohesive Republic of Sordin||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Iustitia in ligones!”|
- : Regional Founder The Holy Technocracy of New Amerik ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Duchy of Kluvten arrived from Bad Science.
- : New event horizon ceased to exist.
- : Wheatly laboratories ceased to exist.
- : The Community of Noncoercive Alliance of the Jack Islets departed this region for Commonwealth of Liberty.
- : The Community of Noncoercive Alliance of the Jack Islets arrived from Anarchy.
- : The Corporate Government of The Victory Corporation arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Deşt-i Qıpşaq of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Jukinzoku ceased to exist.
- : The Temporal Citadel of New Aleksandria arrived from Balder.
Realm of Unrestricted Science Regional Message Board
We'd offer, but I have an alt who's been in the WA for ages and can't step down. The Festering Snakepit's not so bad, but you have to remember it's part of the Gameplaying side of the game here, not the Roleplaying side. They have their own set of etiquette and unwritten rules.
Hello there. I got tired of being in a region by myself, so I thought I'd give your lovely region a try.
Fun! We love having new people around.
Been a while since I was around, stopped by to see what was happening and read the most recent news post.
Finally, nations of this region, I can now officially claim as an in-game thing what I have always RPed as before and would (if I ever picked it up) RP in the future:
Top 1% for Inclusiveness. We really do let almost anybody live here.
Top 10% for Inclusiveness. Rather surprising, considering my Children think of xenos as barely intelligent primitives. I don't know, does forced assimilation into the hive-mind count as Inclusiveness?
"Include." Verb. Definition: "make part of a whole or set." Technically, yes?
Somehow I didn't make the cut, despite being explicitly formed to include AIs discriminated against and humans who'd be otherwise outcompeted by said AIs.
I feel so excluded. :c
Children In The Lead?
A recent broadsheet special on the children of other leaders in Realm of Unrestricted Science has brought attention to the lack of children in your own residence. Mindful of your dipping approval, some of your advisors have begun to wonder if some popularity could be won back by having a kid or two.
1. "This is a golden PR opportunity," exclaims Kathleen Favor, representing Moral Minority. "Imagine: you'd be the wise family figure. Think how much the people will love your new baby. You'll be the epitome of family values leading everyone into domestic bliss. And think of the merchandising! I mean, think of the children."
2. Maxford University demographer and suspected eugenicist Mohammed Love disagrees. "The fact is our nation is overflowing with young ne'er-do-wells. They commit more crimes, are more prone to rudeness, and, worst of all, are least likely to care about your good works, Mama. We have to send the message that we are going to do something about the troublesome demographics, and a good place to start is by you staying childless. And if we really want to crack down on population growth, we need to double down on border security too."
3. "Or how about adoption?" schemes Colleen al-Zahawi, your PR expert. "I could see you with a nice adopted Lilliputian boy and an adopted Maxtopian girl. It would look great in front of the cameras. You could be the most multicultural and tolerant leader in Realm of Unrestricted Science! And if everyone follows your lead, the orphanages won't be nearly as dreary!"
I guess by definition, we're answering #3.
I love that Pan-Dystopia has a major black market tourist industry.
"Black market tourism" sounds like a way of spinning "human trafficking" in a more positive light. Hahahahaha!