WA Delegate: The Scientific Collectives of Frenequesta (elected )
Founder: The Holy Technocracy of New Amerik
Embassies: The Milky Way Galaxy, Dreamworld, League of Tides, The Ascendancy, Angels of Derp, United Federation of Planets, The Epic Pony Region, The Erviadus Galaxy, and The Legions of Heaven And Hell.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Realm of Unrestricted Science
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Realm of Unrestricted Science is ranked 18,058th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Imperial Bureaucracy of Warhaven||Iron Fist Consumerists||“FEAR THE LEGISLATION!”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Ordomba||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Praise to the new day!”|
|3.||The Community of Scientific and Economic Endeavors||Democratic Socialists||“The Loss of One for The Learning of All”|
|4.||The Allied States of The Chiarite Solidarity||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tranquility, Environmentalism, Activism”|
|5.||The Incorporated City-State of The Capsule City District||Corporate Police State||“CapsuleTech: Owning Capsule City since 2026!”|
|6.||The Galactic Hegemony of Insectum||Moralistic Democracy||“All for The Galactic Hegemony”|
|7.||The Soul-Numbing Cacotopia of Pan-Dystopia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“The State is Your Immortality”|
|8.||The Nekomimi Hivemind of The Children of Mama||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Mama knows best, dear”|
|9.||The Federal Republic of Bell Keepers||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Ask not for whom the bell tolls; you're late for work.”|
|10.||The Meritocratic Skepsicracy of Imperium Scientium||Democratic Socialists||“Let knowledge propagate throughout the world!”|
- : The Armed Republic of Unified Lands of Mechanis arrived from Beringia.
- : The Democratic Republic of Bronkia arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Democracy of Xedinous of the region Grand New Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Libertieria departed this region for The Nations of Intelligence.
- : The Democratic Republic of Libertieria arrived from Geopolity.
- : Agua incendia ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of The embassy of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Crueltytown ceased to exist.
- : Federal dictatorship of antarctica ceased to exist.
- : Aperture science facility ceased to exist.
Realm of Unrestricted Science Regional Message Board
I honestly couldn't have cared less. It's basically like grinding in an RPG, except somehow with even less of a satisfying reward.
The RMB appears to be as dead as the zombies. What's going on?
It's not atypical for the RMB to go a couple of weeks without a post.
Most armed in the region, excellent.
We'll have to augment ourselves with more arms to hold all these arms.
Or just upload our consciousnesses into self-propelled swarms of guns?
20th Most Cultured. We turned down the option to vat-grow our Children instead of normal reproduction; we wonder if that'll affect our Culture rating?
Hey, I'm a new nation. I mainly focus on scientific progress based around inhumane testing on animals (normally on typically "pet" species such as cats and dogs - the concept of pets around here in my nation is considered stupid and illegal anyways) to help the world's science.
Well done, and welcome to Nation States and to the Realm of Unrestricted Science
As a relatively old nation (Adolescent I guess), I hope to contribute to the future with this region.
So apparently we've received the "succession" issue, and we're a little uncertain which answer would fit us best. We've narrowed down to three:
- "You know what I think?" declares Bill Sato, your chief of security. "All this talk of replacing you is treason, pure and simple! You must eliminate anyone who has even mentioned the succession at once, before they usurp you!"
This one's pretty straightforward. Replacing me would require replacing my Children's angel network, or at least modifying it to the point where it'd be unrecognizable. Such a drastic change in my Children's society would be revolutionary, and I would consider it treasonous. It's a bit obvious though, and doesn't really answer the question.
- "I think science might have the solution," claims your attendant physician Beth True, who couldn't help overhearing the previous conversations. "With adequate funding and the latest medical technologies, my colleagues and I may be able to dramatically increase your lifespan. It'll mean diverting funds from everyone else's healthcare, of course, but what value would their insignificant little lives have without you, O Mama, to guide them?"
This one's a bit unclear on the subject, in that my lifespan is not subject to mortal weaknesses. It is equal to that of my Children's angel network, near as I can figure. I suppose I could consider this as diverting resources away from my Children and spending them on strengthening the angel network to make me more robust, but jeopardizing my Children's well-being would also jeopardize my own.
- "Even death need not be the end!" shouts one of your more fervent acolytes before being taken away for a nice lie down in a darkened room. "Why not declare yourself leader in perpetuity? Then we'll never be without your divine guidance! Think about it. Mama... forever!"
And this one is just plain redundant. So long as my Children's angel network is up and running, I shall exist. As far as my Children are concerned, I'm already immortal; I don't need to declare it. Besides, it sounds suspiciously like deification, and if there's one thing I can say for certain, it's that I'm NOT a deity.