Realm of Unrestricted Science RMB

WA Delegate: The Scientific Collectives of Frenequesta (elected 3 years 304 days ago)

Founder: The Holy Technocracy of New Amerik

BoardActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

Some nations abhor the growth of science, knowledge, and progress when it requires sacrifice or the loss of moral values.

Others never dare to dream that the impossible could exist.

Here in the realm of unrestricted science, those with mad inventions, those who would willingly unravel the threads of their universe to seek out new discoveries, those who seek to improve Science and Progress, are welcome here.

Everyone else, you're fine too.

ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS NOTHING NEW TO REPORT

Our NSWiki page is
Linkhere.

Embassies: The Milky Way Galaxy, Dreamworld, League of Tides, The Ascendancy, Angels of Derp, United Federation of Planets, The Epic Pony Region, The Erviadus Galaxy, and The Legions of Heaven And Hell.

Tags: Silly, Cyberpunk, Surreal, Future Tech, Featured, Snarky, Role Player, Post-Modern Tech, Medium, and Multi-Species.

Regional Power: High

Realm of Unrestricted Science contains 39 nations, the 301st most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Average Tax Rates in Realm of Unrestricted Science

Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.

As a region, Realm of Unrestricted Science is ranked 1,247th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Community of Scientific and Economic EndeavorsDemocratic Socialists“The Loss of One for The Learning of All”
2.The Unified Imperium of Scientia EternaLiberal Democratic Socialists“Telscia, Livera Lucrima | With Wisdom, We are Free”
3.The Coalition of SiiberiaWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Upwards & Onwards”
4.The Holy Technocracy of New AmerikBenevolent Dictatorship“Scientia Virtus Est, Eam Bene Docete”
5.The Socially Cohesive Republic of SordinWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Iustitia in ligones!”
6.The Most Dispassionate Consulate of GourdalitariaWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Benevolence and Equality”
7.The Nekomimi Hivemind of The Children of MamaPsychotic Dictatorship“Mama knows best, dear”
8.The Extraterrestrial States of Extraplanetary Outpost 02 New HorizonsWA MemberLeft-wing Utopia“We are never tired, so long as we can see far enough”
9.The Dual Star Imperium of KyuriaDemocratic Socialists“Everything is nothing and nothing is everything.”
10.The United Republic of DatalassInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Health, wealth and a huge goddamn military.”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Realm of Unrestricted Science Regional Message Board

The Nekomimi Hivemind of The Children of Mama wrote:The Nekomimi Hivemind of The Children of Mama is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Mama with an iron fist, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, parental licensing program, and strictly enforced bedtime.

There are times when I love this game.

LMFAO! AWESOME!

I always love it when I get the "Immigrants Import Homeland Rivalries" issue because of the ironic juxtapositions:

"It's not our war? It's not our war?" cries (in)famous Frenequesta-born fascist Freddy Bayreuth. "Well maybe it's time it became our war! Frenequesta should take a more active, and by 'active' I mean 'hostile', role in international politics! This ethnic squabbling will be over when the war is over, and WE can end that war and purge the impure! Alle Menschen und Zauberpferde sind Brüder! Sieg Frenequesta! (emphasis mine)"

Doublethink is a marvelous thing.

Tourettesia and Pale Cocoon

I'm seriously considering leaving the WA. After much thought, I can no longer support the way it works -- there's no opportunity for revisions or amendments (especially when otherwise good resolutions have but one small flaw), there's no real connection to the RP community that it should realistically influence (I've never heard of a mod threaten to revoke a member state's membership for RPing something in violation of what the WA has passed) and the Security Council has the wrong focus (or perhaps I just think the whole gameplay aspect is much ado about nothing).

If I do leave, however, I worry that our region's influence will suffer -- since I have twice as many endorsements as the next highest-endorsed member, we'll become even smaller peanuts than we are now. I think we should adopt a system much like many of the larger regions do -- we hold elections for a Delegate, then all WA members are obliged to give an endorsement to the winner.

Zurginia, Tourettesia, and Scientia Eterna

The Scientific Collectives of Frenequesta wrote:I'm seriously considering leaving the WA. After much thought, I can no longer support the way it works -- there's no opportunity for revisions or amendments (especially when otherwise good resolutions have but one small flaw), there's no real connection to the RP community that it should realistically influence (I've never heard of a mod threaten to revoke a member state's membership for RPing something in violation of what the WA has passed) and the Security Council has the wrong focus (or perhaps I just think the whole gameplay aspect is much ado about nothing).

Completely agree with all of this, you really can't be blamed. Plus, is it just me or is there even a timezone thing going on where different portions of the playerbase surge at certain times and it just messes with everything repeal wise?

The Scientific Collectives of Frenequesta wrote:
If I do leave, however, I worry that our region's influence will suffer -- since I have twice as many endorsements as the next highest-endorsed member, we'll become even smaller peanuts than we are now. I think we should adopt a system much like many of the larger regions do -- we hold elections for a Delegate, then all WA members are obliged to give an endorsement to the winner.

Valid concern IMHO, no idea who wants to take on that burden though lol.

What a bloody farce.

Annnnnnd I'm back!

We'd offer, but I have an alt who's been in the WA for ages and can't step down. The Festering Snakepit's not so bad, but you have to remember it's part of the Gameplaying side of the game here, not the Roleplaying side. They have their own set of etiquette and unwritten rules.

Hello there. I got tired of being in a region by myself, so I thought I'd give your lovely region a try.

The Soul-Numbing Cacotopia of Pan-Dystopia wrote:Hello there. I got tired of being in a region by myself, so I thought I'd give your lovely region a try.

Fun! We love having new people around.

Been a while since I was around, stopped by to see what was happening and read the most recent news post.

At last.

Finally, nations of this region, I can now officially claim as an in-game thing what I have always RPed as before and would (if I ever picked it up) RP in the future:
Top 1% for Inclusiveness. We really do let almost anybody live here.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics