WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Reaganomic wessex
Embassies: Tea Party Conservatives, Right to Life, The Ascendancy, The United San Diego States, the Land of Power, and 5 others.Conservatopia, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Cashnatchee, Fusionist Paradise, and Libertatem.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Reaganomic Paradise
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Reaganomic Paradise is ranked 3,610th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Community of The Nuns With Guns||Left-wing Utopia||“Some Habits Die Hard”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Blue Ash||New York Times Democracy||“Non calumniam”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Loosely Banded People||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Taking over since 2013”|
|4.||The Dominion of Sharqi||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Rwar”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Laucken||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live Free or Die”|
- 23 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Lv4266 and Reaganomic Paradise.
- 23 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Loosely Banded People arrived from The Pacific.
- 32 days ago: The Holy Empire of Blue Ash arrived from The South Pacific.
- 44 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Conservative alliance and Reaganomic Paradise.
- 48 days ago: The United People of Revolutionary Nation of Freedom of the region Revolutionary Nation of Freedom proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: The Republic of Shoematestan ceased to exist.
- 66 days ago: The City-State of Kravchenkograd ceased to exist.
- 82 days ago: The Rogue Nation of The New England ceased to exist.
- 84 days ago: The Dominion of Sharqi arrived from Nilbog.
- 84 days ago: The Community of The Nuns With Guns arrived from Coalition of Catholic States.
Reaganomic Paradise Regional Message Board
Congrats on being featured, friends.
Peace and congratulations to the featured region.
A nightmarish hound, unafraid of ghosts, I come to wish you all a happy...
*Yelps and jumps as tumbleweed rolls across paws*
Yaay way to go on being featured. My favorite Reagen film was 'Point Break'.
Where do we fit in the sandwich????
One would think that you would be given a little warning before being featured... I would have at least swept the porch or vacuumed or something.
We were featured?
C'mon, we need to rebuild!
I'm just a puppet so I'll waste