WA Delegate: None.
Rainbow Mountain is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Conservative in Rainbow Mountain
Citizens in nations ranked highly tend to have greater restrictions placed on what they may do in their personal lives, whether via community values or government-imposed law.
As a region, Rainbow Mountain is ranked 9,940th in the world for Most Conservative.
|1.||The Open and Accepting society of Rainbowmountain||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pour Servir”|
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Ascendancy and Rainbow Mountain.
- : Embassy established between A Ascensao and Rainbow Mountain.
- : Embassy established between Il Ascendenza and Rainbow Mountain.
- : Embassy established between Rainbow Mountain and Kupanda Kwa.
- : The People's Dominion of The Ascendancy of the region The Ascendancy agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Jingoistic States of Tombouctu Shock Army of the region Empire of Russia rejected a request from Rainbow Mountain to establish embassies.
- : The Open and Accepting society of Rainbowmountain proposed constructing embassies with Unknown.
- : The Rogue Nation of Thentava of the region Te Kaka hake ko proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Open and Accepting society of Rainbowmountain updated the World Factbook entry.
Rainbow Mountain Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.