WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Free Thought.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos is ranked 653rd in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Newgemity||Corrupt Dictatorship||“United we stand, separated we fall.”|
|2.||The Uncountable Black Sheep of My Minds Eye||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Share dammit!”|
|3.||The Raw Deal of Efity||Libertarian Police State||“Beaten paths are for beaten men”|
|4.||The Ridiculousness of Redheadsrule||Civil Rights Lovefest||“no time to hate”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Rhlye||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn”|
|6.||The Code of Radioheadistan||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Say what you mean, mean what you say, don't say it mean”|
|7.||The Tasty Treats of Salvation Cookie||Left-wing Utopia||“Sometimes we have cookies...”|
|8.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Zrewolf||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long Stand Zrewolf”|
|9.||The Glitzy Gold of Left Angeles||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Look at us now, we're beautiful”|
|10.||The Unwanted Uppercase i of IGenji||Left-wing Utopia||“8th In The World For Most Liberal Nations. (Old Data)”|
- 5 days ago: The Borderlands of Paedagog arrived from The East Pacific.
- 10 days ago: The Creamsicle Republic of Jesobonia arrived from Balder.
- 25 days ago: Tichania ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Theocracy of Voice of Mod departed this region for Testregionia.
- 26 days ago: The Theocracy of Voice of Mod arrived from The East Pacific.
- 30 days ago: Pyrrho ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Uncountable Black Sheep of My Minds Eye deleted a regional poll.
- 30 days ago: The Uncountable Black Sheep of My Minds Eye created a new regional poll: "A Totally Unimportant Poll".
- 53 days ago: Tichania arrived from The Pacific.
- 58 days ago: Pyrrho arrived from The East Pacific.
Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos Regional Message Board
Welcome back, Minds Eye. Any plans for the Zombie event or are we hibernating this one too?
I don't know how active I'll personally be on Halloween. We might just succumb to the undead this year.
I'm going to support my main region (this puppet and several others have high populations) but I shall return afterward.
What the......heck! You had 24 billion citizens...after this zombie thing only around 250 million. :)
I've returned. Nobody get up. I'll just reclaim my rocking chair by the fire.
Shh... This is not a place for speech. Take up a chair. Put up your feet. Stare into the void.
Sorry, my mistake.
*Sits in a chair*
Quietly joining this region. Nothing else to say.