WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos is ranked 8,271st in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Uncountable Black Sheep of My Minds Eye||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Share dammit!”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Newgemity||Corrupt Dictatorship||“United we stand, separated we fall.”|
|3.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Zrewolf||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long Stand Zrewolf”|
|4.||The Physics Defying Zealots of Zooey||Corporate Bordello||“What goes up... better darn well stay up.”|
|5.||The Code of Radioheadistan||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Say what you mean, mean what you say, don't say it mean”|
|6.||The Thousand Hills of Galassia||Conservative Democracy||“Eternity with cake (not the band)”|
|7.||The Unwanted Uppercase i of IGenji||Left-wing Utopia||“8th In The World For Most Liberal Nations. (Old Data)”|
|8.||The Glitzy Gold of Left Angeles||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Look at us now, we're beautiful”|
|9.||The Theory of Relativity||Left-wing Utopia||“It's all relative, baby.”|
|10.||The Spiral Galaxy of Andromeda||Anarchy||“Hey! I'm no small cloud!”|
- : The The The of of of Arm of Orion departed this region for Balder.
- : The The The of of of Arm of Orion arrived from The Alliance of Dictators.
- : The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Q102.
- : The The Floating Fortresses of The 21 Hot Air Balloonists departed this region for Q102.
- : The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for Q102.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Quiardird.
- : The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from Realm Infinituum.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of String Bean arrived from The Coalition of Aggrieved Isolationists.
- : The Federal Republic of Ancient Free and Accepted Masonry departed this region for Free Thought.
Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos Regional Message Board
*sigh* 'tis only puppet storage....
I am new here but this region is sure quiet. Maybe you should tell us a story or play some music, Migrating Geese?
Yeah, we're not terribly exciting or loud and raucous. Sorry.
Nice fire though.
We're just a band of nomads; we do have a home region, but we're seldom there--it's safe in the hands of our puppets. This is our 3rd trip (or is it the 4th? Skoda, do you remember?) thru NS. We travel in a straight line, alphabetically backwards. Don't ask me why, it's just the way we started and it has become traditional.
This is one of 2 nomadic nations I have had. The first one traveled randomly, and is now resting in peace.
We have had up to 13 member traveling with us in the old days. That's a huge number, since we don't recruit and at that time we didn't even have a home region. This proved to be difficult, because regions became nervous with the sudden influx of so many nations; it looked like a raid. Now we ask permission of the founder to visit; if we are asked to leave by a founder or delegate, we do so immediately.
In the meantime, help yourselves to our food and drink. We are especially interested in your stories about your region and yourselves.
Oh good, a place where I can be more or less alone without having to worry about people trying to get me involved in regional issues or little red numbers on the left of my screen.
Greetings from TAO. On WalkAbout with Geese & friends. Sorry for the late arrival ... I took a RL detour with my son for his birthday and to see my granddaughter.
I sense some hostility here among the natives because we had the audacity to try to engage them. Sorry, TAO, but I'm cutting out.
Hostility? Not my intention.
*Floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!