WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Free Thought.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos is ranked 2,884th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Raw Deal of Efity||Libertarian Police State||“Beaten paths are for beaten men”|
|2.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Zrewolf||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long Stand Zrewolf”|
|3.||The Queendom of Eastonians||Mother Knows Best State||“United Feminists under Venus.”|
|4.||The Uncountable Black Sheep of My Minds Eye||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Share dammit!”|
|5.||The Thousand Hills of Galassia||Conservative Democracy||“Eternity with cake (not the band)”|
|6.||The Porridge of Gruelling Oats||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Who stirs with purpose, stirs the nations.”|
|7.||The Creamsicle Republic of Jesobonia||Capitalizt||“Élan!”|
|8.||The Dictatorship of Newgemity||Corrupt Dictatorship||“United we stand, separated we fall.”|
|9.||The Holy Convocation of Nifidium||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Scientia Vehiculo Veritas Mihi Ostenditur”|
|10.||The Vegetarian Utopia of Paul McCartney||Capitalizt||“Hi, I'm Paul and I play the uh.......uh.......the bass.”|
- 5 days ago: The Holy Convocation of Nifidium arrived from The Apartment Block.
- 5 days ago: The Dominion of Nifid arrived from The West Pacific.
- 9 days ago: The Kingdom of Grand Carcosa departed this region for Eternity.
- 11 days ago: The Empire of Poburg ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Forgotten Lands of Medax of the region The Waters of Lethe proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Republic of Dullness ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Free Land of Republic of Ingista departed this region for Kingdom of Kush.
- 18 days ago: The Code of Radioheadistan arrived from Balder.
- 18 days ago: The Tasty Treats of Salvation Cookie arrived from Balder.
- 18 days ago: The Unwanted Uppercase i of IGenji arrived from Osiris.
Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos Regional Message Board
Unlike last time, we did not end at #1. Good show anyhow.
Whoa, that's a lot of puppets! This region exploded overnight.
Here for the silence. Sorry for the interruption!
It seems I was a little too quiet and slipped right on into non-existence.
Welcome back, Minds Eye. Any plans for the Zombie event or are we hibernating this one too?
I don't know how active I'll personally be on Halloween. We might just succumb to the undead this year.
I'm going to support my main region (this puppet and several others have high populations) but I shall return afterward.
What the......heck! You had 24 billion citizens...after this zombie thing only around 250 million. :)
I've returned. Nobody get up. I'll just reclaim my rocking chair by the fire.