Psychotic Dictatorships RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Letterman Commie Paradise of Menta Lee-IL

World Factbook Entry

THE DICTATORS OF DICTATORS...THE PSYCHOTICS OF THE PSYCHOTIC!

We offer:
*NO lame off-site regional forum;
*NO boring roleplaying;
*NO stupid maps;
*NO desperate recruitment drives;
*NO impotent regional government!

Why? Because we're THE DICTATORS and we have NO time for this CRAP; we merely RULE and enjoy unlimited, unmitigated POWER!! (And the finest embargo-busting luxury goods!)

DEAREST LEADER, INFINITE RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, NOW #1 IN THE WORLD for "Most Corrupt": Menta Lee-IL

>>> ALL EMBASSY REQUESTS WILL BE REJECTED BECAUSE I DO NOT DEAL WITH INFERIOR REGIONS - THAT MEANS YOU, IDIOT!! <<<

IF YOU ARE INACTIVE 20 DAYS, YOU'RE OUT! LEAVE THE REGION AND YOU'RE BANNED!

Tags: Isolationist, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Snarky, Totalitarian, and Medium.

Regional Power: Moderate

Psychotic Dictatorships contains 30 nations, the 386th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Insurance Industry in Psychotic Dictatorships

As a region, Psychotic Dictatorships is ranked 872nd in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Candyland Like Lands of MarshmellowstanCorporate Police State“A nonexistent but real sounding country.”
2.The Armed Republic of SycklioIron Fist Consumerists“For the Betterment of Our Nation!”
3.The Corrupt Dictatorship of Democratic Republic of OppressionIron Fist Consumerists“Terror. Strength. Oppression.”
4.The Corporate Theocracy of KerpentansCorporate Police State“Bow down or die.”
5.The People's Republic of GlovCorporate Police State“Glov Ayistan Vortso”
6.The Dictatorship of Ihaetya IslandCorporate Police State“Oppress the people for the people.”
7.The Dictatorship of MahimahistanIron Fist Consumerists“Everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others.”
8.The Oppressed Peoples of International Prison State of ConvictsPsychotic Dictatorship“Hope Ends Here”
9.The Dictatorship of ObeyistanPsychotic Dictatorship“War is valor--Freedom is treason--Ignorance is expected”
10.The Dictatorship of SomalilabkhaziaIron Fist Consumerists“Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all!”
Page:  «  1  2  3  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Psychotic Dictatorships Regional Message Board

Well, looks like it's fixed.

All praise DEAREST LEADER!

Hallelujah! to our fair dearest leader!

Aye! My influence has risen! PRAISE BE TO DEAREST LEADER, OPPRESSOR OF THEM ALL!!!

The Letterman Commie Paradise of Menta Lee-IL wrote:NOTE THE SCUM OF THE WA FINALLY GOT SOMETHING RIGHT.

NUMBER ONE (#1) IN THE WORLD FOR MOST CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL NATIONS OF THIS PATHETIC WORLD MAY NOW COWER BEFORE OUR INFINITE CORRUPT GLORY AS THEY RIGHTFULLY SHOULD!!!!!!! DEATH TO DEMOCRACY!!! DEATH TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!! DEATH TO TRANSPARENCY!!!!!!!!!

MORE COGNAC!!!!!!!! MORE LUXURY CARS!!!!!!!!! MORE EMBARGO-BUSTING CUBAN CIGARS AND SWISS WATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

The DEAREST LEADER of Menta Lee-IL

Hail! Hail!

Here we go again, they are foreshadowing another zombie apocalypse. DEAREST LEADER, shall we keep your divine strategy of researching the cure while you close the borders or do you have an ever better idea, since you never cease to amaze us with your infinite knowledge?

The Buttsecksed slaves of Bedetopia wrote:Here we go again, they are foreshadowing another zombie apocalypse. DEAREST LEADER, shall we keep your divine strategy of researching the cure while you close the borders or do you have an ever better idea, since you never cease to amaze us with your infinite knowledge?

Pathetic for you to even think that zombies could even infect our glorious region of evil! DEAREST LEADER has already enslaved them all to live a life of torture, misery, and remedial math classes. Only DEAREST LEADER could ensure even the most powerful thing in the universe after himself, could be his pathetic slave for the rest of eternity.

Post self-deleted by Bedetopia.

The Corrupt Dictatorship of Democratic Republic of Oppression wrote:Pathetic for you to even think that zombies could even infect our glorious region of evil! DEAREST LEADER has already enslaved them all to live a life of torture, misery, and remedial math classes. Only DEAREST LEADER could ensure even the most powerful thing in the universe after himself, could be his pathetic slave for the rest of eternity.

I am sorry, Lord Knight Oppression, for being such a fool. You are so right, DEAREST LEADER can take care of that with the blink of an eye.

(oh god i forgot to bold, shame on me)

ZOMBIES!! DEMOCRACY!!! "PEACE LOVERS!!!" THEY'RE ALL ONE IN THE SAME!!! IF WE CHOOSE TO LET THIS ZOMBIE CRAP HAPPEN, IT WILL BE MERELY FOR FUN!!!! INCREASED SUFFERING MAKES FOR A GREAT NIGHT OF BOURBON AND CAVIAR!!! SEEING THE ENTIRE PLANET ROT WHILE WE SAFELY DINE WITH 10 BEAUTIFUL WOMEN BY OUR SIDE WOULD BE ONE ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY HILARIOUS AND "PLEASURABLE" (WINK WINK) WAY TO SPEND THE NIGHT! BAHHAHAHA!!!!

The DEAREST LEADER of Menta Lee-IL

The Letterman Commie Paradise of Menta Lee-IL wrote:ZOMBIES!! DEMOCRACY!!! "PEACE LOVERS!!!" THEY'RE ALL ONE IN THE SAME!!! IF WE CHOOSE TO LET THIS ZOMBIE CRAP HAPPEN, IT WILL BE MERELY FOR FUN!!!! INCREASED SUFFERING MAKES FOR A GREAT NIGHT OF BOURBON AND CAVIAR!!! SEEING THE ENTIRE PLANET ROT WHILE WE SAFELY DINE WITH 10 BEAUTIFUL WOMEN BY OUR SIDE WOULD BE ONE ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY HILARIOUS AND "PLEASURABLE" (WINK WINK) WAY TO SPEND THE NIGHT! BAHHAHAHA!!!!

The DEAREST LEADER of Menta Lee-IL

DEAREST LEADER can I have an evil laugh? Please? I will obey with no question from here on out. Please DEAREST LEADER. Please. And also HAIL HAIL!

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics