WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Sajafry
Port Said is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Port Said
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Port Said is ranked 4,786th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Sajafry||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Quality Has Yet To Be Seen”|
- 101 days ago: Fallsworth departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 101 days ago: Fallsworth arrived from Sicarius.
- 210 days ago: Embassy established between Port Said and Commonwealth of Canada.
- 210 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Merionethshire and Port Said.
- 214 days ago: The Queen's State of Sajafry agreed to construct embassies with Commonwealth of Canada.
- 214 days ago: The Queen's State of Sir Feirionnydd of the region Merionethshire ordered the closure of its embassy in Port Said.
- 214 days ago: The Queen's State of Cheif Pawtawkwa of the region Commonwealth of Canada proposed constructing embassies.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Illuminati and Port Said.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Port Said.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Port Said.
Port Said Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.