WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Sajafry
Port Said is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Port Said
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Port Said is ranked 9,696th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Queen's State of Sajafry||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Quality Has Yet To Be Seen”|
- 12 days ago: Embassy established between The Oasis and Port Said.
- 12 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Chaco and Port Said.
- 16 days ago: The Queen's State of Sajafry ordered the closure of embassies between Port Said and Chaco.
- 16 days ago: The Queen's State of Sajafry agreed to construct embassies with The Oasis.
- 16 days ago: The Queendom of The Oasis Bazaar of the region The Oasis proposed constructing embassies.
- 159 days ago: Fallsworth departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 159 days ago: Fallsworth arrived from Sicarius.
- 268 days ago: Embassy established between Port Said and Commonwealth of Canada.
- 268 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Merionethshire and Port Said.
- 271 days ago: The Queen's State of Sajafry agreed to construct embassies with Commonwealth of Canada.
Port Said Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.