WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Wonderful World of Bulbaland
Embassies: Nintendo, Natan Region, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Aizengard, Johto, Sharing is Caring, Sagittarius Arm, Eeveetopian empire, Kanto, The 9th Realm, World Alliance, League of Christian Nations, Black Mesa Islands, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Neo Otaku Utopia, The Nightmare Realms, and 21 others.Onett, The Shadows Of Dawn, Smiley Faces, Trainsylvinea, Dubtopia, United Federation of Nations, The Illuminati, AnimeManga Land, Inner heavens grace, The place for awesome nations, Pirate warriors, United Samson Republic, Team Rocket, Puella Magi Valhalla, THE UNITED STATES OF SATAN, Pokemon Universe, Attack on Titan, The Swaggy Satanists of Swagville, The Followers Of Kthulhu, Otaku Nukkas, and The Tavern.
Construction of embassies with The Wondrous Region of Tiefland has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 16 hours.
Tags: Small, Anti-Fascist, Video Game, Anarchist, Game Player, Surreal, Map, Independent, Eco-friendly, Sports, Democratic, Anime, and 9 others.Silly, Social, Casual, Parody, Fandom, Role Player, Post-Modern Tech, Multi-Species, and Magical.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Pokemon World
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Pokemon World is ranked 4,243rd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Republic of Satoshi Ash Ketchum||Left-wing Utopia||“Gotta catch them all”|
|2.||The Fiefdom of Amiville||Left-wing Utopia||“Aliquantulum adquiesco, et in aeternum erit.”|
|3.||The Wonderful World of Bulbaland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I'll use this frying pan... as a drying pan!”|
|4.||The Liberal Blue Land of Inonpotest||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I think I can, I think I can.”|
|5.||The Borderlands of Darkdead||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Knowledge is power”|
|6.||The Pokemon Nation of Spy Ninja Assassins||Father Knows Best State||“We are always watching, we are everywhere”|
|7.||The Aura Guardians of The Lucario||New York Times Democracy||“Watch the power of aura!”|
|8.||The Allied States of Talahbheim||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Empire!”|
|9.||The Holy Colony of Lusitania-B||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Yes.”|
|10.||The Candy Land of Stripes||Iron Fist Consumerists||“When you have candy and stripes, make striped candy.”|
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Colony of Little Pichu ceased to exist.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Wonderful World of Bulbaland agreed to construct embassies with The Wondrous Region of Tiefland.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Wonderful Lands of Nation-State of Candor of the region The Wondrous Region of Tiefland proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between The Tavern and Pokemon World.
- 6 days ago: The Candy Land of Stripes arrived from New North America NNA.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between Otaku Nukkas and Pokemon World.
- 7 days ago: The Wonderful World of Balnkit ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Wonderful World of Bulbaland agreed to construct embassies with The Tavern.
- 8 days ago: The Pirate Crew of Trafalgar Law of the region Pirate warriors cancelled the closure of its embassy in Pokemon World.
- 8 days ago: The Fiefdom of Grappler Class Beta of the region Pirate warriors ordered the closure of its embassy in Pokemon World.
Pokemon World Regional Message Board
I do! But don't feel pressured to do it if you don't feel like it.
I don't it's just, I want you guys to pick where you go.
Hello! I am new here! I bring good tidings of peppermint, Pokemon, and prosperity!
How many of you got the ORAS demo?
I'll have to check that out. Is it free?
A code for it was emailed to people with a Pokemon Trainer Club account.
It doesn't work on mine for some reason. Maybe I used a different email.