WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Place To Stash Nations
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Place To Stash Nations is ranked 1,120th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Marauding Hordes of Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghh||Anarchy||“Do what thou will - or else!”|
|2.||The Lingering Melancholy of General Malaise||Anarchy||“When nothing is illegal there shall be no more crime!”|
|3.||The Constant Aggravation of There are no names lef||Anarchy||“What he said...”|
|4.||The Festering Mutations of Mindless contempt||Anarchy||“Freedom is Absolute - Under Penalty of Death”|
|5.||The Xenophobic Isolationists of Just leave me alone||Anarchy||“Only revenge shall make us forget!”|
- 14 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Kingdom of Deziovia of the region The Home of the Awesome proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Empire of Naqada of the region Naqada Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: The SSR- of The united slavic tsardom of the region UCR withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 56 days ago: The Republic of Dperkins2013 of the region United States of Alleghany proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: The SSR- of The united slavic tsardom of the region UCR proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: The Allied States of Helionite of the region HEAT proposed constructing embassies.
- 78 days ago: The United Kingdom of Great Arctica of the region Great Arctica and Independent Colonies proposed constructing embassies.
- 82 days ago: The Republic of The Ethical of the region Ethicalism proposed constructing embassies.
- 115 days ago: Republic of holloman of the region The mid atlantic proposed constructing embassies.
Place To Stash Nations Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.